Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 37)

nikkiarora093 Senior Member
nikkiarora093
nikkiarora093

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Finallyyy ragna confessed ... wow.. kalpi is so shy... n raghav is all set to make some plans to be wid kalpi.. nice. lets c what plans he will make...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PMOHANTI1774

riaka IF-Dazzler
riaka
riaka

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Wow another wonderful update. Kissing season LOLTongue. Mays what a timing yaar. Please continue soon 

PMOHANTI1774

Niki1980 Goldie
Niki1980
Niki1980

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely updates

PMOHANTI1774

Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I have a lot to catch up.. am gonna sit this weekend and go throigh every page and read all the updates I have missed...
And yes.. this one indeed my fav. Story.. for it shows Raghav and Kalpana even as parents to young kids... which is just unique as concept..and I love to read about. .

PMOHANTI1774

niru04 IF-Rockerz
niru04
niru04

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Lovely update
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Chapter -14:

Raghav drove tothe pub and picked everyone, akash was drunk, he wanted to sit on theroof of the car,so he sat.in 5 minutes they reached the mansion.Sonia and Sammy helped Akash to his room, he was puking due to heavydrinking, So Sonia and Sammy got busy with him. Pakhi and Maya camerunning to Kalpi, she pretended to sleep,her door was open. Pakhiclosed her door and maya and pakhi went to their room and told Sammythat kalpi is sleeping peacefully. Most were drunk and were sleepywith the full day activities and disco, so soon were fast asleep.After dropping everyone, Raghav excused him self and went out onpretext of refilling his car and having a fag, as morning they wereto head to main city for shopping. He drove to a bakery shop and gota small cake and a bottle of wine and was actually in cloud nine. Henever thought in his dreams that Kalpana will confess her love forhim so simply. He thought "Now she is mine, now I can be withher anytime...every time...oh how I love this...thanksto mom...thanks to god for this trip...oh god, she is socute...".

At the mansion,sleep was far from Kalpi, she was thinking about her and ragsrelationship, but deep inside in her mind she felt guilty that theygot carried away physically too much, which is too much, she decidesto control herself and not flow in emotions too much. She decides tobe a little reserved with him...and at a confused state wentand bolted both the doors from her side...and again becomeserious. The guilty mind was killing her.

Rags reached themansion, entered his room, tried to open the connecting door, Kalpiknew that he was the other side but had decided not to open thedoor...but she felt hurt by her own thought and started crying.

R: Anxiously, hespoke softly, knocking at the door: Kalpi...baby..it's me,open the door please...are you asleep...

K: said in aserious voice: No rags it's too late...go to sleep...Ido not want to speak to you (bust out sobbing)

He could hearher sobbing,he was again worried for her

R:Are you okbaby,are you well

Kalpi kept onsobbing and did not say anything.Rags was worried, he grabbed theduplicate keys and opened the door...and with quick strides hecame near her,he hugged her,but she freed herself from his embraceand stepped back and turned her face to otherside.

R:What happnedbaby,did I hurt you somehow,why are your crying

She turned backand hugged him saying,

K:I am feelingreally guilty and I am sorry...i do not agree with myself that...that...physically...I got so close to you...its not good

R:That, whatbaby...are you guilty that we kissed ,are you feeling guiltythat we felt happy in each others embrace...why...what'swrong in this...its not a crime

K:No but...it'snot good

R:What'snot good...do not you love me,do not you like me giving you akiss...just tell me...please...

She broke thehug and stood looking at the floor with her head bowed

Rags could nottake this kind of argument anymore; he pulled her again and kissedher deeply, once he break the kiss he spoke

R:Look baby, weboth love each other ,may be I am like this, but I love you not fromtoday ,but may be from the day I first met you over that roadaccident. I got attracted to you,I liked your sweet nature,yourfriendship was precious to me and today when you confessed I was incloud nine as I always thought you do not love me.but I do notunderstand this physical part of relationship...is that you feelkissing and staying close to you ...is it part of a physicalrelationship...it's not...i love you baby,that'swhat is important for me.

Kalpi realizedher thoughts are unnecessary/ meaningless and hugged him close andtears fell from her eyes.

R:how much youwill cry, this is such a happy day, I got something for us today...asI wanted to celebrate with you my baby.

He kissed hertears tenderly, she was now blushing

R: (spokesoftly)come with me I will show you something.

He held her handand took her to his room,the cake was placed on the table and thereis a bottle of wine.

R:Lets cut thecake to our happiness

K:No...ragsto our togetherness.

R:Ya...that'sgood baby...

K:Hey do notcall me baby infront of others they will come to know about us

R: why,you wantto keep this as secrete

K:Ya I do notwant to tell everyone about this

R: Your wish, asyou say... I will not tell anyone. Now come na...lets cutthe cake.

They both cutthe cake and kalpi fed him first and he ate it and licked her handand said

R: Cake is verysweet...mmm...

And then he fedher,

K:It'squite nice, you said it's very sweet, but ,it's just ok

R: Actually mypiece was very sweet as with that piece I licked your hand too...

Kalpi hit himlightly on his chest

K:o h stop thisrags.

R:why will Istop, I love you and you are now my sweety baby

Saying this heclosed his eyes and pouted at her for a kiss and she hugged him tightand kissed him back, He offered her wine, but she refused, he did notpester too and kept it back.He went to the dining hall and kept thecake and wine in the fridge and came back only to find kalpi nea rthe window.

R:Are you notsleepy, baby

Kalpi turned andsaid I want to go to the fish pond and sit on that swing.

R:Come then,lets go.

Both went nearthe fish pond, the frogs were crocking and crickets were shrillingdue to rainy weather, but the rain had stopped and the cool breezewith the full moon was really beautiful. Rags sat on the swing withkalpi resting her head on his shoulder. He kissed her softly and bothrocked on that swing for sometimes and soon she felt sleepy. Ragscarried her gently and took her to her room and let her lie on herbed, he put on the covers and about to move when she held his hand.

K: Sleep here, Iwant to cuddle up with you...Please

R: will justchange and come

Rags wentchanged into his shorts and t shirt and came to her. Both of themsnuggled up, he hugged her close and both drifted to deep slumber inno time.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

InderAnoopLegamimiiNesanshekikalbhavschitra8710meenukansalSukku24diti96KAPPorwal01akshara82yadanuCinderella81deepu_kuttyNandinisaikinnapatelNiki1980ovee-Maggi-FrozenfantasyriakaFly2TheStarslolorsweet1308eishe10SamBrickashahsb_26chahat4u

Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Lovely update
deepu_kutty Goldie
deepu_kutty
deepu_kutty

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Superb update.

Go to top