Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 29)

charvi3 IF-Dazzler
charvi3
charvi3

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear

niru04 IF-Rockerz
niru04
niru04

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful update
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 30 April 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Chptr 13b

Suddenlythere was rounds of firing and it was pointed towards Gauri,butbefore she could get hurt, Sammy came infront of her and Sammy washit by the bullet,but his video camera recorded the entire episode.Everyone got panicked and ran here and there...the culpritswere 4 in number but they all escaped in unnumbered bikes...Gauriwas shocked and fainted... Pakhi,Raghav ran to gauri whilekalpi ran after the culprits to catch them and fell down whilerunning...but she gathered one of the persons hand and caughthold of his ring somehow...Dr Mathur picked Gauri andSammy and rushed them to their nurshinghome...Raghav,Kalpana,pakhialso reached the nurshinghome.There in the hospital Police came askedvarious questions to everyone,Kalpi narrated the entire thing but didnot speak about the ring,she kept that part with her only.Maya wentto Soon sammy's parents and his parents along with Kamala andVitthal and sima came worried/rushing to the hospital.Raghav wassilent and shocked and got worried for Gauri and Sammy. Pakhi,sammy's father went to give blood as Sammy had lost a lot ofblood due to bullets in his chest.

DrMathur told Sammy will be in ICU and under her supervision sodirected everyone to go back home.Raghav stayed with Gauri to lookafter her.Kalpi bid him bye and told him not to worry and she saidshe will visit next day morning.Everyone went home but were worried.

Nextday morning, Gauri was unconscious and under heavy medicines but outof danger, it was just that she was shocked .Sammy was also out ofdanger and was moved to a room. His mom came in the morning as onlyone attendant was allowed .Kalpi was dying to speak to Raghav aboutthat ring and hence took permission from Vitthal and went to hospitalto meet him and carried some food for Rags from Kamala'scaf.then she reached hospital...Raghav had dozed off onthe sofa outside the room..she quietly woke him up ...

K:Rags...wakeup it's me Kalpana

Raghavwoke up softly and gave a sad look.

K:Wakeup ...Aunty is ok...I checked with Mathur aunty...youmust be hungry eat some thing.

R:NoI am fine...i will not eat.

K:Pleaseeat something ...Aunty is fine...just go check her andthen eat please.

Ragswent to see his mom,she was sleeping,he came back ,he was shocked andhad a lot of question in his mind...he looked sadly at her andsaid

R:Ilost My dad few years back and now her..

Sayingthis he bust in to tears and hugged her. She hugged him back and saidsoothing words...nothing will happen to her she is so strong...donot worry...she will be fine soon...now please eatsomething.

Shebroke the hug and opened the Tiffin box,he still said no,she raisedher hand and took a spoonful and fed him,he ate,since yesterday hewas shocked,tired and worried for his mom,he liked kalpi'sgesture and said thank you manytimes.she said we are are friends sodo not say thanks.

Thenshe told him about the ring, he asked why kalpi did not tell aboutthis to police, she said, she wanted to give this one to him only, sothat they can do any parallel investigation.

Ragswas tensed, nothing much was registering in his mind,Dr Mathur cameand told rags that Gauri is under her supervision so he can go homeno worries. Raghav was reluctant but she made him agree and kalpanaalso came with him. he was not feeling well...so Kalpisuggested him that he can go to his house and she will take the auto.But he requested her to come to his house as he wanted company. Kalpiagreed both reach Rags house. Ramu s wife was expecting hersecond child and she was not well so ramu rushed with her to thehospital. In Raghav's house it's only Rags and Kalpana.

Ragswent to take a shower, while Kalpana went to kitchen to make somelunch for them. She received a call from Dr Mathur to inform Raghavthat Gauri is fully ok and she will drop her home personally byafternoon. Kalpana went to inform Rags to his room, Raghav was in thewashroom, Kalpana knocked the door and informed him,Raghav wasfeeling relaxed and happy now.

Hecame out of washroom after 10 mins and came to kitchen and sawKalpana busy cooking...he came behind her and hugged hersaying...i am so happy mom is out of danger...Kalpana washappy but she felt conscious when he hugged her...but sheremained calm and hugged him back saying...i was telling youeverything will be fine...so now relax and eat something ...

R:Whatsfor eating...

K:Parathaand aloo dum

Hetook a bit and said yummy...you make yummy food, how do you dothat...i only know how to make tea and sandwiches...hecarried 2 plate to dining table and sat and ate with kalpana...aftereating he held her hand and said thanks kalpana...

K:donot say thanks...I have added you to my close friends list ...soanything for you...

R:Whoall are in that list

K:Priyadi,Sammy and now you...

R:Onlythis much...i love to make many friends...but very feware best friends...like now I have you and Maya...you knowI can share anything with Maya...she knows me in and out...

K:Yait happens between friends...

R:So...from now on I will share my secrets with you also and shareeach and everything with you...best buddies...

K:Yes...bestbuddies...

R:Thanksfor being part of my life...

K:Okok enough of thanks...i am getting bored...

R:Sosould I dance for you...by the way you dance really well...

K;Andyou dance, sing and play guitar too well

R:Andyou draw too well

K:Andyou flirt too well

R:Whendid I flirt with you...by the way do I have your permission toflirt around with you...

K:Yes...yes...youhave...

R:okwill start from now onwards...

K:Sowhat will you do...

R:Nothing...(bustinto laughter)

Kalpanapouted...she then laughed too...

Edited by PMOHANTI1774 - 30 April 2015 at 3:58am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

mayflowergardennup0304asmita24Legachitra8708laila26mini240968hksalujanimmynatarajanNesanshekimimiichhrekmeenukansalekta7yadavvermameenakshipritii_20KAPPorwal01Sukku24diti96souhasinianuroseTilottama09kalbhavsNandinisaiyadanukinnapatelNiki1980ReezaZulcharvi3riakalaavanya4uFrozenfantasyabxetzovee-Maggi-priya_remixappyKsweet1308swara2504Ragna1302SamBrickashahsb_26...Natasha...

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 30 April 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Sammy saved gauri wow both are fine nowBig smile
Rags asking permission to flirt with her LOL
nice update Thumbs Up
abxetz IF-Dazzler
abxetz
abxetz

Posted: 30 April 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Nice update dear Big smile
Nandinisai Goldie
Nandinisai
Nandinisai

Posted: 30 April 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
nice update
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 30 April 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
nice update dear.. Omg some1 wants to kill Gauri.. Why?? Nd sammy saved her...aawww RagNa r so cute.. Hope they together find the culprit soon.. Update nxt chappy soon.. Waiting..
sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 30 April 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
lovely update hmm who wanted t kill gauri
hmm nice talk between ragna
update soon

Go to top