Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 27)

deepu90 Goldie
deepu90
deepu90

Posted: 25 April 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Wow back to back 3 super update hope t misunderstanding will clear soon. Poor kalpi hurting herself for unnecessarily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PMOHANTI1774

Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 25 April 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful update... sooo much of sadness... but I am sure.. MU will be cleared and RaGna will be together. . For they are right now..

PMOHANTI1774

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Wonderful updates
Aww kalpi was so sad and frustrated with herself
I like that Raghav told her Maya and him is just friends
Hope Raghav confess his love for kalpi in his party

PMOHANTI1774

PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Confession is far as of now...but you will like the next update...Smile
Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PMOHANTI1774

Waiting
ovee IF-Dazzler
ovee
ovee

Posted: 26 April 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PMOHANTI1774

waiting
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

On the other hand Raghav reachedhome sad and thoughtful...only to find Gauri already arrivedand busy on phone,with the client company and Mathurs.

Rags ran to his mom and huggedher...she took a break and hugged him too...

G:Many happy returns of the day...mydear...excited.

After half an hour she finished hercall and Dr Mathur went to parlor to get ready for the party andgauri sat with Rags.

She observed Rags is not veryhappy,she asked

G:What happened beta...nothappy...

R:No mom I am fine...

G:How many new friends you havemade...

R:Some...I mean quite afew...Pakhi Kapoor,Akash Mehta ,Prem Kapoor, Sonia ,Samar Dasand and Kalpana Yadav.you know mom kalpana got scholarship fromPapa's foundation and is a very bright student and she is agood painter too,she is very good mom...

G:Humm Kalpana...specialfriend

Raghav blushed and said:no just afriend mom...but you will like all my friends...they allorganized for this party.

G:Ok I will meet them all today...andenjoy your day.

Rags went to get ready for theparty...he almost took 1 hour to decide which one towear...finally put on a black shirt and a denim...similedat himself in the mirror...

At around 4pm Priya came back fromcollege,her term end results are out,she has topped in some and Sujithas toped in some subjects...so she was very happy and camerunning...when she saw Kalpana dressing up...

P:Oh wow...some one is lookingpretty and glowing...what's it...humm

Kalpi blushed and told her theentire event of yesterday and today about Raghav and herinteractions...Priya was thoughtful and then she said.

P:Look kalpi...distinguishingbetween love and attraction is a complicated topic to ponderupon...what you can do may be at least be a friend...I knowyou like his company and so does he. He may be attracted to you asyou are so pretty...my dear but...it's not right toreject someone's genuine nature with these thoughts...maybe later in life you may decide whether he is the one...you donot even know him...1st know him...then onlydecide...

K:But why did I cry so much I didnot understand myself

P:Sometimes we are confused inlife...do not think too much into it...time will tell andtest you...then you decide...just enjoy life and nowsmile...i think your eye makeup is not proper...let memake it nice

K:Ya ...di,I am feeling muchfresh after speaking to you...so I will be happy and not berude with him too...poor guy...today was his birthday and Ispoiled his day...

Priya in her mind...I knowKalpi you have fallen in love but you are too immature to realizeit,the day you realize...you will be in cloud nine...Ihope Rags is the right guy for you...i just pray god.

Priya continued to apply makeup onher and at the end clicked a snap of her too...now my littleprincess...go and enjoy...by the way how are you going.

K:Pakhi is coming to pick me/Sammy.

Just then Pakhi...arrived,dressed in pink long frock, she was looking pretty...she huggedkalpi...

P:Kalpi...kalpi you arelooking so pretty...like a doll...muah...

Sammy arrives,he was wearing a lightblue shirt and a black denim...oye hoye...Chudails...withmake ups...lets go,Rags must be waiting for us.

All three reach Rags house,Rags wasexcited...to greet his friends. He saw Kalpana,she was lokkinglike a doll,dressed in black frock and with pink lips,he wanted tojust kiss her lips...but he reminded of the morning incidencewherein she cried...he looked at her with a sad face...butkalpana happiely came running and shook hands with him...andsaid...

K:Happy birthday raghav...here'syour gift...

R: EXCITED...What's this

K:Open it..

He opens that and sees his ownportrait...wow...this is so good...thanks a lotkalpana...I love it...

Sammy and Pakhi also wished him andgave there gifts...he appreciated all.Kalpana was in a goodmood...Raghav observed her and happily thought in mind...sheis in a good mood I guess...if I could kiss her pinklips once.

He was busy thinking and Pakhi wentstraight to check see if the food is arranged properly for the partyor not,Sammy took a round at the place to check which are thelocations to take nice picture.Maya had already arrived and was busyorganizing.Kalpana grabbed the phone near kitchen and starts to seeif the guests have received the car or not...while Kalpana wasbusy...

Gauri came out after getting readyfrom her room only to find rags watching intently Kalpana and she isbusy with the phone...she found it strange...but she wasimpressed with beautiful Kalpana.Once she was off the phone Gauricame near her and said...

G:Hi I am Gauri...

K:Oh ..Goodevening Aunty...I amkalpana

G:Oh you are Kalpana...lookingpretty...

K:Aunty I am done with thearrangements and I hope the guests are comfortable.

G:They will be ...no worriesbeta...come I want you to enjoy the party...Raghav callall your friends here inside the party hall.

Raghav went to call everyone,whilegauri spoke to Kalpana asking about her parents, brother, sister,studies and future study plans etc...when she came to KnowPrakash is brother of Kalpana...she was really happy.

Kalpana liked Guari...shethought, she is so rich but not prude at all like Neetu aunty, evenDr Mathur..she is genuinely nice lady it seems...

Soon guests starts to flow in theparty...but Gauri kept Kalpana with her saying she need her helpfor the party in organizing her things.

Rags was happy seeing his mom withKalpana...wow mom you are so good...you read my mid orwhat?

The party continues the foreignguests like the Indian food and all of Rags friends from college likethe food,the drinks were served with a detailed bar tendering...withfire game shows. There was a dance troupes from Rajasthan and foreignguests really liked it.

While Gauri's guests were infront lawn...most of the college folks were on the back lawn...

Maya came to gauri and asked...

M:Aunty girls are fighting amongsteach other that who will get the opportunity to get the 1stpiece of cake from rags...so can me and prem organize a game forthat...

G:Do not ask me...just doit...kids should enjoy the party...Kalpana go enjoy theparty

M:Thanks Aunty...Kalpana comelets go

Maya ,Kalpana reached back lawn,Prem had organized a musical chair ...he announced the sameand told the winner will get a chance to dance with Rags and have the1st piece of the cake and the moment some is out has todance to the tune of the music...all girls came running andalso some aunties came laughing...Sammy was capturingeveryone's reactions in his camera...

The music starts and everyone goesround and round...at the end it was Kalpi and Sonia...themusic stopped and Sonia pushed kalpana,she tripped and was about tofall,Rags ran and caught hold of her and both fell and kalpana on topof him,her lips touched his accidentally ...they had an eye lockand Sonia also fell as raghav s leg hit her...sonia losther balance and fell...Then when Maya came and helpedkalpana to get off raghav ,they came out of trance.

The cake cutting starts and Ragstake the 1st piece to Kalpana,but she calls Gauri and says

K:Aunty pls have the 1stbite please...

Gauri was impressed with her mannersand thanked her. Then Raghav took the next piece and fed kalpana,while feeding his fingers gently brushed her lips...shelooked confused...but smiled saying thanks...and fed himwith the came.

Maya observed this...wow...rags...youare a charmer...lets see where will this sweet kalpi leads youto...I just want you to be happy...ok...letem concentrate on prem...why does he need to look so handsomeeverytime...when will I be able to feed him the cake...

Pakhi was lost looking atRaghav...humm my bad luck..Kalpana got the chance...butnever mind...i will win him...

Sonia was upset and went to the barand was drinking on and on and Akash was trying to calm her down.Premwas also busy stealing glances at Maya...Sammy was observingevery move of Prem and was not liking the way he was looking atMaya...but remained silent as it was party.

All friends put cake on rags faceand he ran inside his room to change and came back aftersometime.Onfriends request Rags sang a song and played in guitar an old elvisPresley song,he looked lost watching Kalpana,who was busy with Gauribut she was also stealing glances at him and was enjoying herevening...

"Holdme close, hold me tight, Make me thrill with delight
Let me knowwhere I stand from the start,I want you, I need you, I love you
Withall my heart

Ev'rytime that you're near
All my cares disappear, Darling, you're allthat I'm living for
I want you, I need you, I love you
More andmore

Ithought I could live without romance
Before you came to me, Butnow I know that
I will go on loving you eternally

Won'tyou please be my own?
Never leave me alone, Cause I dieev'ry time we're apart
I want you, I need you, I love you
Withall my heart"

Allthe girls with dreamy eyes looked at Rags and was drooling over him.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Legachitra8708chhrekmimiiNesanshekiTilottama09ammy143kalbhavsvermameenakshimeenukansalditi96KAPPorwal01souhasiniyadanuAppuu_AshLoverNiki1980charvi3oveeFrozenfantasyabxetzdarkloveriamlolorriakaswara2504sweet1308appyKRagna1302SamBricka...Natasha...

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
awesome update
poor rag was unhappy
kalpi in love yet unknown herself
hmm finally rag touch his lip with her
update soon

Go to top