Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 23)

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 06 April 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Lovely update

PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 23 April 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Chapter -10

That day evening Prakash came fromJaipur and told how he got stuck in the middle of the road In highwayand could not contact anyone. While asking about the entire episode,he came to know of Sammy's ill health and Raghav'shelp.He got curious to know who is this raghav,Sammy gave him thedescription of his house and also told, he is Raghav singhania .

P:Is he related to Mr Harivanshsinghania ?

K:I am not sure dada.

P: Harivansh singhania is abenefactor for you and Priya ...,you both got scholarshipsthrough the foundation charity service and got into higher education.

K:Oh ...Ya dada,the harivanshfoundation,I know,...but Raghav said,his mother is in USA andhis father is no more.

P:Then he is his son,because I wasdoing some audits while doing my CA,2 years back in the foundationand I came to know of this...but the foundation is run byMr/Mrs Mathur,who are doctors.

K:Mathurs?...oh yes Maya is MayaMathur.

P:You know Kalpana,Mr/Mrs Mathur arevery money minded and not like Singhania sir.I have only heard aboutthese things ...so do not comment on this in front of Maya orRaghav

S:Yes Dada,they are all richpeople,not of our type so we do not have much of closeness to bothMaya/Raghav ...but Raghav is very helpful...apparently likehis dad...he took care of me,he took care of Chashmu...heseems to be a little different.

K:What different,he also smokes andI could smell...he had drinks last night too...but

Tring Tring...The phone rangup.Sima got up to pick...it was Raghav on the otherside wantingto know if everything is ok or not with Sammy.Sammy got up and pickedthe phone

S:Hi ...Rags...hi buddy...Iam fine...thanks yaar,you helped us.

R:Help...are not we arefriends...Actually I wanted to tell you that tomorrow I willcome and pick you and Kalpana to college,do not take out your bike asyou need rest for few days.

S:Ok...fine,done...bye

Sammy informs Kalpi that tomorrowthey will go with Rags to college...Kalpi is happy...therewas a strange happiness in her face...sammy was confused seeingher reaction and looked at her intently.

Kalpi was smiling and told Prakash

K:Dada ...lets go home..

Prakash: Yes chashmu...lets gohome and clean up the house as aai and baba will also come...Whereis Priya...

K:Ya...she is in hostel withher friends ...she will be back in a while.

In the other side of the city..inthe engineering college...the function got ruined due to rainbut Priya stayed with her friends in hostel and she enjoyed her timewith friends especially Sujit...they had song,dance andantakshari in the common hall of the college indoors.She came withSujit ...who droped her a little far from house and she walkedto her house all happy ...only to find glaring eyes of Prakash.

Prakash:I told you Priya...notto get close with Sujit...they are not our type...

Priya:No dada...he is nice...andmore over we are just friends...no commitment from either him/me...so you just chill.Kalpu how are you...hows Sammy now.

Kalpi is lost in her thoughts aboutRaghav and was sitting quietly by the window.

P:Hey chashmu...whathappened...not well

K:no di,I am fine...but my footis hurting a little bit more.

P:Ok let me put hot water bag...itwill be fine...just sit...her...I will do thecooking...what will you have aloo dam and rice and dal...

K:Ya make some yummy aloo dum...

P: What abot Sammy and sima...

K: Ya...they will come by 10 to have dinner with us.

Priya gets busy with cooking andlost in thoughts about her time spent with Sujit and is humming niceromantic songs while cooking...Prakash is helping her inkitchen...Kalpi is sitting in quietly by the window.

In Raghav's house ,Rags is alllost with thoughts of Kalpi...oh god how attractive sheis...but she is moody and gets irritated so much...if Ishare my thought with her ...she may get angry with me...ohwhy I am so scared of her...do I actually love her...orit's just that I am attracted to her...what ever it is Ifind peace when I am in her company...i forget the wholeworld...she is so good...but Sammy...may be justa caring friend of Kalpana...what they must be doingnow...may be busy cooking food for dinner...i shouldhelp them else kalpana might need to work...and she needsrest...wow idea...he grabs the car key,goes to TheMagic, orders some food and quickly packs them and drive towardssammy's house.

Sammy is sleeping on the sofa andwatching tv and sima is getting ready to go to Kalpi's housefor dinner,the door bell rings..she goes to open it.

S:Rags da...how come here solate...

R:I was alone at home,thought ofhaving dinner with you people so got dinner...

Sammy:Buddy...we are going toKalpana's house Priya di has made some yummy dinner...shecooks wekk.

R:I got food from magic,can we shareat their house...I hope they will not mind coming to their houseuninvited.

S:OH...they will notmind...priya di is really sweeto...she is very good...

R:ok then lets go...(inmind:oh thank you god...now I will get a chance to see her forsome hours)

Happily all three reached Kalpi'shouse.Praksh opened the door.

S:Dada this is Raghav...hethought of having dinner with us today so he got some dinner for allof us.

R:Good evening sir,I am Raghav

Prakash:Come in all of you...soyou are Raghav...heard about you...thanks for helping us

R:No Sir...sammy is myfriend..it's not help..it's friendship..

Prakash:I am I so old...youare calling me sir...you can call me dada

RShyly:Yes dada...

Prakash: Are you by anychancerelated to Mr harivansh Singahnia...

R:Ya...he is my father.

Praksh:So I guessed it right...howIs Gauri Mam...is she here.

R:No Dada,she is in USA,she willcome next week ...for my birthday

Kalpi in her mind...wow ragsbirthday next week...

Prakash:That's great...Iwill come and meet her...you know the foundation has helpedPriya to study in her school and also got her scholarships for doingengineering...we are very thankfull to you...

R:me...no my parents...iam just a student now...

Prakash laughed,...you arehumble...I like it...so how come you decided to have dinnerwith us...

R:No ...wo...dada...justlike that(fumbled)

Prakash laughed,it'sok...Priya...serve the dinner...Sima went to helpPriya in the kitchen...Rags is very happy to be in company withKalpana around...so is she,Sammy gets up and picks kalpi and lether sit on the chair

S: Chashmu is it still hurting you...

K: Ya a lot(a tear drop in her eye)

R: shd we go to doctor now...

K: No no...I will finish mydinner and then have my pain killer...I will be fine.

Prakash liked Raghav...he sathappily and had his dinner with them...not a bit of proud ofbeing rich and their class being so different. Rags had the foodwhich Priya had cooked and really missed his mom's cooking...hethought in his mind...i am so alone in this world...theyare together so happy...post dinner they wind up thecleaning...and rags bid bye to them...he came back homehappy...tomorrow it's going to be a good day as well asKalpi will go with him to college...wow...thank you god hethought.He reached home...could not sleep the night an d wasjust waiting for the morning...so that he can meet Kalpana...hehold the pillow and kissed it...imagining Kalpana...

In Kaplan's house,she sleptpeacefully after taking her medicines. Priya got busy with herstudies... Prakash busy with his files of accounting .

Morning rays ...fall on ragsface...he got up...got ready...and gobbled up hisbreakfast made by Ramu and rushed to Sammy's house.Sammy wasnot too well,again his fever had relapsed...he said,he will notgo to college and take a rest today and rags went to Kalpana'shouse to pick her up.She got ready and was still limping,she waswalking towards sammy's house and rags saw her coming,hestopped the car ran to her and helped her to sit in his car.He wasvery happy,he wanted to stop that moment,so that they remaintogether...where in kalpi was silent,did not speak much exceptfor hi and about studies...they reached college...Mayaobserved Rags...who seemed very happy in Kalpi'scompany...she thought...wow...rags seems to be reallyhappy with her company...ok...lover boy...enjoy...

1st session was botanypracticals,where in there were some slides to be seen undermicroscope and there were points to be written on each slides on theobservations. This session was conducted by one of the mostbeautiful, sexy teachers of the college(susmita sen in Main Hoon natype),She first explained the topic and instructed everyone tocomplete the work asap.Most of the guy s were drooling over her.

Everyone was busy doing theirwork,Pakhi was stealing glances at Rags and he was busy looking atKalpana.Rags adjusted his microscope mirror to have a view ofkalpana...Pakhi noticed raghav adjusting his mirror,she comesand tells him

P:Want to have a better view of Mam?

R: (Embaressed) no...wo..i wasadjusting the mirror,I think it's not working...can youhelp...

Pakhi being dumb got confused andcalled Kalpi to help...rags was in cloud nine...nowkalpana will help him...he will get a chance to have her nearhim for sometimes.Kalpi adjusted the mirror and asked...

K:Rags just see...i think it'sfine now.

Teacher:Any problems

K:No mam...I adjusted themirror for him,it's fine...right rags.

Teacher:Ok...fine...Kalpana...justcome and draw the pics on the black board...rest can copy...Iknow you are good at art..

K:Yes Mam

Now rags looked annoyed...againkalpi is going far away...while she got busy drawing on blackboard...he was drooling over her...beautiful curves ...hethought in his mind...stop it ...control...raghav...donot drool over her so much...if someone comes to know then itwill be difficult for her...but what to do she is sosexy...cannot stop admiring her ...even her back is soinviting...now I must stop these thoughts else someone willsurely notice this.Maya cam near him.

M:Rags ...are you done

Rags was still in trance...di dnot hear.

M:Rags I said are you done...

R:Oh...no...I am..imean..what is it...

M:I said...are you done...whereare you lost...(whispering) is it Kalpana...

R:Oh...no...not that...Imean...(smiled shyly)

M:Ok...let me speak to you onthis after the class...

Rags nodded his head and smiled...yawill speak to you...still looking at Kalpana...

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

nup0304Legachitra8708laila26nimmynatarajanNesanshekimimiiTilottama09kalbhavsekta7yadavmeenukansalKAPPorwal01Sukku24diti96akshara82souhasiniyadanusavariyaCinderella81Niki1980riakaFly2TheStarsFrozenfantasyabxetzfarhana04priya_remixCute_Katelolordarkloveriamswara2504appyKSamBricka...Natasha...

Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 23 April 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
What a Lovely uodate.. RagNa in class and Raghav busy drooling over Kalpana...
Looking forward to Raghav's bday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PMOHANTI1774

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 23 April 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
lovely update

PMOHANTI1774

Fly2TheStars IF-Dazzler
Fly2TheStars
Fly2TheStars

Posted: 23 April 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
lovely update

PMOHANTI1774

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 23 April 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I went through all the pages.. and Read the whole Update!!!!

Beautiful Story PMOHANTI ..!!!!

Do update soon...

I really Love "Naughty" Raghav... There are rarely any stories, I have come across, which focuses on Both Stages of RagNa...

"Youthful" Days + "Mature Parents" ..!!!

And hence it is best part of the whole story of yours.. :)

PMOHANTI1774

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 23 April 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
awesome update
SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 23 April 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
lovely update dear.. Raghav at Kalpi's place for dinner.. Wow nice... M waiting for nxt chappy.. Update soon...

PMOHANTI1774

Go to top