Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Hum Tum...its only u and me...Ch -15e pg:46&Index updated-PG-1 (Page 21)

Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Ia it possible for you to pr8vide index on page 1... sorry for trouvle.. vut I feel I might have missed couple of parts..

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Lovely update dear... Plzz update nxt chappy and ur other stories also... Waiting..
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Dear,

Waiting waiting eagerly for the update.

Frozenfantasy IF-Dazzler
Frozenfantasy
Frozenfantasy

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Waiting...Day Dreaming
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u
laavanya4u

Posted: 28 March 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
When will we get an update of both ur ffs??
Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I really Love ur story. . PLS.. PLS.. update soon...
PMOHANTI1774 Groupbie
PMOHANTI1774
PMOHANTI1774

Posted: 06 April 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Chapter -9

Oh...Ouch...Raghav wakesup from his sleep...oh no...there are mosquitoes biting meand poor me... I am thinking of romance with the mostbeautiful girl...he laughs at himself...control raghav...do not watch too much of stupid movies...you are gettingspoiled...if kalpana will come to know what will she think, helooks at her...she is sleeping with her legs folded...hegoes near her and covers her with the shawl ...thinking nomosquito should bite her ...oh how I wish I could kiss her softlips once...he sees outside...it'searly in the morning. ...he goes slowly to kalpana andwhispers.

R:Kalpana wake up...we needto go meet Sammy in the hospital...

Kalpi is fast asleep,he gathers hersoftly,puts her in his car,came back to close the door and thenleaves for hospital.in the middle of the road kalpana wakes up withcar horn sounds...she is dazed to see herself in the car.

K:Oh...upp...how come I amhere...

R: (SMILING)I got you,as could notleave you alone...else there could have been frogs,snackesdarkness etc etc would have scared you.

K:Humm...what do you think I amweak I am scared of everything?I do not like it...I dozed off asI had medicines...

R:Sorry...sorry do not getangry I was just teasing you.

K:Do not tease me i am havingheadache

R:So sweetie should we stop fortea..

K:Sweetie...who I sweetie...ido not ilke such names...pls call me by my name kalpana orkalpi...got it clear

R:Yes kalpana(serious tone)

K:I am sorry...I am justirriatated...sorry

Raghav laughs...it's ok

K:actually Sammy teases me every nowand then and now you are also included in that gang I cant handle somany folks ...

Raghav laughs...only

K:Why are you laughing

R:If I say...you will againscold me

K:tell me now(irritated)

R:I like to tease people...mayaalso gets mad at me for teasing her

Both laugh...then reach thehospital,doctor informs that Sammy is fine,they go to meet him,he issmiling at them...rags go to settle bills and dischargedSammy,he drops everyone back at sammy's place ...while onthe way all are worried that why Prakash dada did not reach, Sammysaid he would got stuck due to water clogging and rains on high way.

Seema asked Rags for tea,he refusesas he realizes that prem and company are at his house and if they getup and not find him,may get confused and if he tells about kalapnathey will surely come to know how he is falling for kalpana.

Being brought up away from familyduring his teenage..he does not trust many people...yes..he isfriendly with most people, but does not like to share his personalthings with others...but he felt like talking to Maya aboutKalpi...he thought ...Kalpana looks too strong a girl,so ifhe directly voice out his feelings...she may not like it...so...maybe in due course of time Maya can get close to Kalpana and read hermind...he is now become too curious to know what'sbehind those specs...what's going on her mind...onemoment she hugs him ...when she is scared and next moment she isupset ...being called sweetie...very confusing...sheis definitely not Sonia or pakhi types...that's for sure.

He leaves from there, drives to hishouse. Kalpana looks till the car disappear from her vision and islost in her thoughts...suddenly she has become quite ...andgirly type...looking at the mirror,blushing ...thinkingabout raghav...she curshes herself...hummm...let me be straight...else everyone will come to know that Ihave some special thoughts for Raghav...but he isrich,smart and so good looking...why will he fall forme...no...forget it Kalpi,get back to studies else itwill be difficult later on.Yes...I have to study hard andsucceed in life...then I will think aboutlove,attraction...boyfriend...boyfriend..Raghav...soundsinteresting...lets see what life has ...in store for me...

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

mayflowergardenchitra8708Legalaila26chhrekmimiiTilottama09meenukansalSukku24souhasiniakshara82kalbhavsyadanusavariyaCinderella81ReezaZulNandinisaiNiki1980kinnapatelFrozenfantasyabxetzfarhana04oveeFly2TheStarscharvi3riakalaavanya4ulolorpremapCute_Katedarkloveriamniru04sweet1308swara2504SamBricka...Natasha...

Cute_Kate IF-Dazzler
Cute_Kate
Cute_Kate

Posted: 06 April 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Wonderful Update...
So Kalpi... is mastering in finding proper time to fall in love. .. so cute and naive... Raghav is soo adorable... 

Edited by Cute_Kate - 06 April 2015 at 5:48am

Go to top