update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon
Fly2TheStars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome updatee
update sooonn
PMOHANTI1774 thumbnail
Sorry friends was neck down with work,will update by tomorrow for this as well as tera mera saath rahe...goodnight๐Ÿ˜Š
PMOHANTI1774 thumbnail

Sorry folks,I was busy with loads ofwork,audits ,will hence forth update regularly.

Chapter:13 C

Gauri came back with Dr Mathur aftersome time and saw Kalpana is her house and was pleasantly surprised.She was on medication,tiered but did not fail to notice the spark onher son's face.Raghav was brimming with happiness in Kalpi'scompany.Kalpi took good care of Gauri and as the night falls,sheadvised raghav to drop kalpana back home as I was late.

Rags went to drop kalpi home,somehow both wished the short journey not to finish,they were enjoyingeach other's company.Next day as usual all went to collage andprepared for coaching classes.After 2 weeks the coaching centreresults were out and both Sammy and kalpi scored very good and thefees were reduced for them.

Days ...weeks...wentsmoothly, uneventfully for Kalpi,Sammy,Maya and Rags.Gauri decided tostay in India for sometimes and took prakash's help inaccounting matter and impressed with his hard work. Raghav and Kalpiwere becoming more and more friendly with each other and so is Sammyand Maya.Some how maya liked Sammy's company,though she alwaysfelt the class difference between them.Pakhi and Sonia as usual werealways trying to make raghav their boyfriend.Prem is in final year,sohis classes got finished,but he continued to come to college and meetup with Maya ,Maya also went couple of times with him for outsideparty with Raghav by her side.Prem was getting impatient to have mayafully,he was lustfully attracted to her...But she did notunderstand his intentions.in Kalpi and sammy's company Raghavbecame a little serious about studies and used to do well in studiesto impress Kalpi.

The 1st year exms wereover by last week of May 1992.Gauri planned her holiday trip withMathurs and other friends to Europe and wanted Rags to also come.ButRags and Maya requested her that they want to spend their holiday inGoa with their friends. Gauri had a mansion in south goa,so sheagreed to send ramu to the mansion so that Rags and his friends willnot indulge too much into drinks. Gauri was thoughtful but sheshrugged her mind thinking Rags in kalpana and sammy's companywould be good.She asked

G:Rags...so who all will gowith you and Maya

R:Mom ,Sammy isready,Pakhi,Sonia,akash,Prem and 3 of prem's friends are alsocoming

G:What about Kalpana?

R:Oh...ya...mom why donot you speak to her parents,they are not allowing her

G:Me...you want me to speak.

R:ya Mom,else she wont come andwithout her I do not want to go...an you know mom her birthdayis also on 17thJune so,we will celebrate that too...Ihave some surprises for her.please mom

Gauri observed the spark in his eyeswhile he spoke about Kalpana. She felt his soft corner for Kalpanaand decide to have a word with Prakash.

Gauri calls Prakash and asks himabout work and then asked him about Kalpana's trip toGoa.Praksh shares his discomfort with Gauri ,but then she says

G:Prakash ,let the kids enjoy,I amsending Ramu to help with home cooked food and I will also come withmy friends after week to goa to spend some time with Rags and hisfriends.so please send Kalpana,it will be really nice and do notworry.

Prakash agrees and says he willinform Kalpi but he was reluctant to agree when Gauri said aboutflight tickets will be arranged by her.He said both Sammy and Kalpanawill go by train only.Gauri agrees.She thanks him and disconnects thecall.Then she turns and sees a anxious Rags biting his nails.

G:Now do not spoil yournails...kalpana will come but she and Sammy will come bytrain.

R:No problem mom, I will also go bytrain.

On June 10th Sammy,Raghav, Kalpi ,Maya started their journey to Goa, seeing them Pakhi,Sonia also came by train just to be near Rags and Akash had come withthem as he wanted to be near Kalpana. prem could not come as Sahiltook him to London for a business meeting .Prem was unhappy but Sahilhad put pressure and he could not deny .First trip was to Bombay andthen the train to Goa...it was a long trip. But everyoneenjoyed the trip as a group. The first night in the train postdinner, they played songs and rags/akash danced a bit...theyprepared for sleep.Rags and Sammy were on the side seats,Rags was onupper berth and Sammy was below. Infront of them to left it wasKalpi,in the middle maya and Pakhi was on the upper berth.Right sideSonia and akash and the upper berth was vaccant.All slept ...butRags was trying hard to sleep and he was wanting to spend time takingto Kalpana.Sammy was fast asleep.Kalpana's condition was alsosame,she wanted to speak with Rags ,she got up and went towardswashroom, Rags quickly came down and asked.

R:Where are you going alone...

K:Laughed...washroom...

R:Tha's ok,but I can standoutside no issue,but it's not safe to go alone in the night.

Kalpi smiled and went to thewashroom,rags was smoking outside standing by the train door.after 2mins kalpana came out,she quickly picked the cigarate from his mouthand threw it outside.

R:What s it?humm why did youthrow that

K:You know I do not like this...

R:I know...so tell me what doyou like...me to do...

K:at this hour...hum sing asong for me.

R:For you...why (teasing)

K:JLT

R:What JLT...Tell me na...whichsong?

K:any...I like hindi music...

R:Hindi...ok let me try...

Then he sang...chukar meremaan ko,kiya tune jo isara...

Kalpi was lost in his eyes,he camenear her and hold her hand and twirled her around and they danced abit...she was laughing while he was trwiling her roundand round...she was giddy,was about to fall,Rags holdher by waist and both laughed

K:You are just amazing...

R:You too...you know all theseyears ...after my dad's death,I felt alone,though I hadmany friends,also very good friend like Maya...but I still feltlonely...but then we met and I really enjoy your friendship(inmind how can I tell you kalpi,I love you,I love to have yourcompany,I love to kiss your lips forever and make you mine)

K:I also like you...i hope wewill have a good time in goa and thanks for brigning me with youpeople,else like every year I would have been alone in summerholidays,as every year my parents go to village in summers to managethe crops.Priya didi goes to her childhood friends place in Mumbaiand Prakash dada is very busy in June for his audits.

R:were you waiting for this trip

K:Ya ...i was...i amhappy now.

R:I want to see you happy always...ilike your smile...

K:Smiled...so when will wereach goa...tomorrow?

R:Ya tomorrow evening...

K:What's the plan

R:That's a surprise foryou...i am sure you will like it.

K:are not you sleepy...it'slate...lets go sleep...

R:No ...you go,I will have afag and then come.

Kalapan widns her eyes...nofags,saying so pulled his hand and dragged him to their berths.

K:Now sleep ...no fags allowedin the entire trip

R:OK MADAM...As you say.

Kalpana sleeps ,Rags is awake,hethinks on and on that how he will propose Kalpana and if she says noor if she says yes, there are many questions floating in his mind.Thinking all these, he dozes off hugging his pillow...hedreams of kalpana in his arms on the beach and he kissing herpassionately .

Edited by PMOHANTI1774 - 8 years ago
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you sweetie ..I was waiting for this 
The update is beautiful as always ..
Let's see what happens in Goa...he proposes or not ..
Thanks again ..
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update
God too cute rag plead his mom for kalpi
Now goa trip
Update soon
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waw Goa trip and rags kalps ko propose karnaiwala hai ๐Ÿ˜› o Mr.romeo kalpi samajkar pillow ko attack kiya ๐Ÿ˜† waiting for a romantic update.ragna cute convo and dance and wonderful song ๐Ÿ˜Š lovely update dear โญ๏ธ
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Gaury have soft corner for kalpi and that's awesome. Raghav sing for kalpi and want to propose her๐Ÿ˜ƒ. This pakhi ansand Sonia ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Awesome chapter. PlPlease update soon 
SamBricka thumbnail
ur back.. Wow.. Thnx di for such a superb chappy.. M also waiting for goa to come.. Fingers crossed wish kalpi except raghav's perposal.. Waiting for nxt chappy..