lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wonderful update...its like reunion of all frnds... 😃
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful uodate.

I am very very jealous with the Raghav character of your ff.

Hope there won't be a LOVE TRIANGLE between ANA-ADI-SAKET.

Pls update regularly.

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 
update soon next part 
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raghav is like a love-sick teenager ! Very sweet and charming ! Lovely update.
PMOHANTI1774 thumbnail

Chapter 4-C

Saket is amazed, thinks in his mind, who is she, how she looks the same as Mona Mallick, she has the same face, except Mona has a dark hair like any other Indian.😲😲

S:Ana ...do you have any sister...

Ana:No...why are you asking...

Sa: Nothing...

Adi:Da ...she is Maya Aunty's daughter...one of my Dad and Mom's best friend...she just came to India few months back as Maya aunty will be based in Delhi for some years.

S:Ya...I see

Saket just leave from there...he is really lost...and so many questions floating in his mind about his girlfriend Mona...he just moves from the hall and goes to the terrace.

In the hall...there is music, drinks and some couples dancing ...Sujit picks up the mike and says

Sujit: Ladies and gentlemen...may I have your attention please...now the hottest couple will dance to a romantic tune and entertain all of us...may I call upon Mrs and Mr Raghav Singhania...

The spot light then moved to Raghav and Kalpana...hand in hand ,smiling, they came to the middle of the hall...the music starts...They dance to the tune and are actually so lost with each other, they forgot...where they are...and who all are around...completely oblivious of the surrounding...after around 10-15 mins the music stopped, but they continued to dance wrapped around each other ,with a secured eyelock...everyone paused and then applauded ,hooted loudly to them...then both came back from trance and looked at everyone ...all amused...Priya and Maya came forward and Maya says

M:Priya ...just look at them...they look like love sick teenagers...but I just love it...you both...please never grow up...and become boring

Sammy comes from behind and all lean forward to both and hugs them...it's a group hug...cameras clicked...Saket comes back from terrace but is looking tense.

Raghav picks up the mike and says

R: Thanks everyone for joining us in this momentous day and celebrating our 16th Marriage anniversary. I know everyone loves their wives and so do I, I know every one cares for their wives, so do I sometimes...but today I want to share with you all ,that ...what my wife has done for me... (He gets emotional...tiny drops of tears form in his eyes...he gathers himself and speaks again) I love you Kalpana...for the person you are, for your unconditional love for me, for being my Kalpana in times of need even before asking...today I want to thank you for loving me, caring for me, my emotions, making me understand the true value of life, friendship, love, care and companionship. I understood the truths of life, to become serious about life...i  am thankful to have you in my life...all these years ...I heard marriages are made in heaven and exists for 7 lifes of human...I just wish you...Kalpana... to be my companion all through this ...(he pauses controlling his tears)

Kalpana is lost in his words and just walks towards him and holds his hand.He holds her hand and kisses it and says

R: Thank you Kalpana ...For everything ...

Everyone claps and Prakash, kamala, Vitthal come and Prakash hugs Raghav...

Pr: Thanks for being in life of my Kalpu...and sorry for not accepting you in the 1st place...sorry...

Kamla:I also want to say sorry today again...

R:Dada,Aai...you have already said sorry so many times...i told... then and I am telling you now...it's past...just forget it...i have lots of respect for you,all...thanks for being a family to me

K:it's all past...we just need your Blessings...

The blessing are always with you...all said together.

Sujit: Now dears can we have the cake cutting...

Everyone proceeds for cake cutting and both cut he cake and both look at each other and take 2 pieces and look at Adi and feed him ...he eats them and says

Adi: Mom ..Dad...i love you both and kisses Rags and Kalpana's cheeks...thank you...happy anniversary...

The Party continues, there is dance, music, food and drinks...everyone enjoys the party and soon everyone starts to leave ...it's around 1 pm all the guest have left, Prakash, roma, kamla,vitthal have also left.Sujit asks Saket...

Sujit: What happened beta...you were missing most of the times...from the party...you are ok...

Saket:I am fine ( still lost)...i enjoyed the party...no problem.

Adi: Today Dada seems to be in a different world...he did not joke with my friends...also.

K:Must be tiered ...so much travel has happened...lets all go home...and you guys rest...

R:Shd we go dears...

Everyone gets to the cars and all proceeds to raghav's house...soon they reach...Raghav says

R:Good night everyone...i am taking kalpana for a ride...you guys take rest ... we will be late...we will meet in the morning...

K:Goodnight...Veena di...pls make Everyone comfortable at home and do not hesitate to call me if anything needed.

Sujit,Priya,Sammy and Maya all said together...

"We wont call you guys...you enjoy the long drive...goodnight"

Everyone laughs and goes inside. Sammy is thoughtful and goes to the terrace...he sees saket siting alone with his phone in hand.

Raghav and Kalpana are enjoying the long drive and middle of the ridge road,raghav stops the car and kisses her lips and says thank you...

K:What is this Raghav are you drunk...you are saying thank you...so many times...

R:Yes I am drunk not with drinks but with your love...yes I am mad...and will always be...because you are with me...I am on top of the world...

K:Ok ok...now drive slow lets go home...

They reach home and Kalpana goes to washroom to change...raghav decorates the room with candles...lits them up  ...she comes out wearing a night suit gifted by Raghav on their 1st anniversary...it's  lacy pink ,baby doll night gown...she sees the room lit up with candles and raghav sitting shirtless with the guitar in his hand on the side chair. He sees her and forwards his hand towards her ,she smiles ,holds his hand and he makes her sit on his lap...he kisses her neck and then ...covers her with his guitar and starts to play a romantic number...they are lost in each other and Raghav breaks the silence and he keeps the guitar on the side table and slides a diamond ring into her finger and says happy anniversary dear

K:Thanks...now you have to tell me what gift you wanted this time,as you refused to tell me before...so tell me now atleast...

He says softly...looking at the floor

R:I want you to see us today...making love..we had never made love with your eyes open...do not be shy...lets try something new you will feel good baby... If you want blindfold me...(he hands over the blindfold to her)

She is shy,but nods and says yes

K: Anything for you...to make you a little more happy...

She blind folds him ,their lips met in passionate kiss and she takes him to the bed...they continue to engage in a satisfying love making...it was first time she saw him enjoying her love...she was thrilled and very happy...after making out, raghav fell asleep with kalpana resting her head on his hands and securely holding him...but somehow sleep was away from her eyes...she was thinking deeply about the words raghav spoke today in the party...her thought goes back to her teenager days

Flash back Starts:

Vitthal kamla's old house,a small 1 bed room house with a small kitchen space and a bathroom.Prakash just got ready and came out of washroom

Pra:Priya,Kalpu...just get ready...quickly I am done...

...Kalpana is in class 11,getting ready for her school and Priya is tense as today is her class test...having their breakfast...being a family from Maharastra,they are fond of poha...but Priya and kalpi does not like poha...they like parathas like delhi crowd.

To be continued

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh lovely update but ana has a twin sister
really love rag n kalpi they are ever the most romantic couple
update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Pls update soon next chappy.
PMOHANTI1774 thumbnail
Look a like of ana ...you will have to wait for the mystery 😉
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...flashback starts...😃