Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchuxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ur all updates r fabulous,I read dem in 1 go...ragna r married nd hv a son wow loooks interesting...I think prem is behind frank murder nd maya lost her baby felt sad 4 her...ana nd adi wow...luv dem
Continue soon can't w8 now
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb
plz update part b soon
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update 
update soon next part 
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very good update.

When Ragna's intentions are clear abt Maya ,hopefully their shouldn't be
any trouble for their love from her side.

And ,earnestly the most eligible bachelor and Maya should fall in love
and marry too.

And Adi and Ana should have loads of fun in their science trip.

Waiting waiting waiting eagerly for the chappy 4b.

ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hum Tum ?? 😲 Nice prolouge Awesome updaate
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE CHAPTER 4B/?????
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome! Just read all updates! What a lovely couple, love rags and his flirty ways!! Wow, all four friends staying at Raghav and Kalpis home they are too generous! I guess with for ends like these who needs anything else;)
Felt sorry for Maya and her daughter, does Maya keep sammys pics by her for a reason?! Ana making him out as soon as he showed up on their door step!! Have a feeling you're gonna bring sammy and Maya together;) this is wonderful! Loving it!! It's like one big happy family:)
whatever is going on with Maya and her late husband?! I'm sure rags will figure it out! Clearly it was not an accident!! Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
PMOHANTI1774 thumbnail

Chapter 4B

All laugh...then Maya hugs Raghav and says

M: Congrats dear...happy anniversary...

R: Thanks Maya...thank you.

M:I am really happy for you...guys...by the way Kalpana how did you manage this way ward, flirt for so many years.

R:Maya...I only flirt with Kalpana...no one else...and I was never way ward...i was always Bindass...and I am still but over a period of time...i have become serious about some things in life.

M: You serious...about what my dear...

R:I seriously love Kalpana,I am very serious about her,I am serious about her gifts to me...basically I am serious about everything related to kalpana...my serious, practical kalpana...

K: Raghav...

R:What raghav...say na... you love me in front of all...please please...

Kalpana is blushing, she just ran from there...saying I am going ...there are a lot of preparation left for evening party...

R:I have done everything, both my secretaries are reaching anytime so you just relax...

Sammy is silently observing and hearing all conversations and then says

S: What gift you want my dear...

R:I have thought of something, I will tell you tonight...Kalpana also wants something.

S:Ok...ok...ask for something which I can give

R:Ya ya...it's a priceless gift we will ask for...ok dears the evening theme for the party is Moon and Stars, so dress code is Black for gentlemen and white for ladies.Sammy,Maya ...you guys want to go shopping...Bhavesh can take you...oh yes...for Ana as well...

Just then Adi and Ana reach the garden and say

A: What about me Rags uncle...

R:A beautiful gown for my junior Maya...

Ana hugs Raghav and say

Ana: uncle you are so sweet...Mom lets go shopping today.

M: Ana ...i do not think I will get time, so go with Sammy and buy something nice in white.

S:You know I am not fond of shopping and will have no knowledge of clothing...

R:What is this...boring people...Ana,Adi just get ready...go with Ramu Kaka to STC mall...Adi ...how many of your friends are coming for tonight party...

A:Dad only 6 of them, including Ana...

R:Ok ...just take my card,call your friends to Mall,let them buy whatever outfits they want to buy for the party tonight...and guys come back by afternoon...i want to have lunch with you at home at 2pm.

A:Dad your are so sweet...

Adi and Ana leave with driver to pick their friends and go to mall

S:Where is the party location...

R:At "The Magic"...it's nearby...

M:The magic...the 7 star hotel ...there

R:Ya...you do not like that place...

M:I would love to go there..

Kalpana just come wearing a yellow saree with red border and goes to the tulsi in the corner of the garden and prays over there.Then she come back and tells everyone

K: Guys have Prasad...

Everyone have prasad and then kalpana says

K:Raghav ...where did you send bhavesh?and where are your secretaries//...

Just then both secretaries arrive and say

Sec:Good morning Sir,good morning Mam,all the preparations are done at the hotel ...we are just going there to have the final view of that.anything specific you want mam

K:No thank you guys...please come have breakfast with us...

Sec:No mam we are just leaving...thank you...and congratulations sir and mam

R:Ok ...if anything required let me know...Bhavesh just drop them to hotel and come back.

B:Yes Sir.

K:Raghav after Bhavesh come back...send him to pick up Aai Baba.

R:Why...no, Prakash Dada said he will bring aai baba ...wait...what about Priya di?

K:Ya Priya di ,jijaji and saket have already reached Mumbai yesterday morning then they went to shirdi and they are coming by the evening flight to delhi...so they will straight reach the hotel.

R:I guess we will see them after 2 long years...we have not met since they moved their base to London.

S:Priya di and Sujit da are based in London now?

R:Yes they shifted their business to London 2 years back and ...(he stopped)

M:What about Akash...

R:He and Pakhi are here in delhi only...last I heard about them 2 years back... (he stops)...I do not want to talk about them...lets go have breakfast...I am hungry.

But Maya observed the jovial face of Raghav becoming serious; she thinks of cheering him and say

M:Rags...do you still play guitar...

R:ya...sometimes...for Kalpana

M:Do you ever think of anything beyond Kalpana...Will you play for all of us ...

R: (GIGGLING)...I have no one else to think...she is my life,my everything...she is my whole world

S:My Darling Majnu...so sweet...by the way I am really happy for you guys...

They all go inside and have breakfast, post breakfast Maya gets busy with her calls with her research associates. Sammy went to his room...again to catch up some sleep...Kalpana and Raghav went to their room...they are just chit chatting about evening party, guests, invitation and if all arrangements are done on not etc. Suddenly...Raghav gets up from the side chair and hugs kalpana and kissing her lips...hummm...honey ...my sweetie...he carries her to the bed and kisses her all over. she hugs him tight and kisses him ...he says...you make me mad...what do you do...magic...i just want to kiss you, feel you, touch you everywhere...

K: hum...ahh...Raghav ...it's our 16th anniversary...just tell me the truth...what made you get attracted to me in the first place...

R: Slowly speaks...i loved your lips and legs the most...when the 1st time I met you during the admissions,...then I got attracted towards your sweet nature, your seriousness about life...above all your unconditional love for me...showering all your love to a person who understood the true meaning of life, love...I am so happy that I could have you in my life...thank you...baby...i love you.

He brings her on him and traces her beautiful body with his fingers and says...I love you...and kisses her lips...both forgot how much time they were like that,the intercom rings and thistime it's from kitchen

Veena:Mam...lunch is ready,should I call everyone ...

Raghav picks the phone and says...it's me Veena di...i will just call everyone and come down stairs.

Kalpana tries to get up ,he hugs her again...5 more mins cutie baby...we will go down...let me kiss you more baby.

K:Raghav ...lets go (everyone must be waiting for us)

She gets up and puts the saree palla properly and he come from behind and sees their reflection in the mirror and says

R:We look so nice together...you are just perfect for me...

Hand in hand they come down stairs only to find Sammy looking vacantly towards Maya's room, the door is closed still, adi and ana are playing some games in the tab and giggling...like little kids. Soon Maya comes out and says

M: Hey Kalpana...how do you manage to wear saree so nicely and maintain the whole day...i just love it.

R: Haan...mum...my biwi is the best.

K: Stop it Raghav...maya...i am just used to wearing saree since many years...hence...

M:I still remember the day we met ,the day one at our college...year 1991...Kalpana with big specs ...where is your specs now...

R:She did a surgery and it got corrected...i never liked her specs...it always used to come between us

K:Raghav...

S:Kalpi...but raghav she looked really cute with her specs...she has been wearing specs since class 2,we used to call her "chasmu" in school days...

Adi:Really Sammy uncle...Everyone calls me Chasmu in my school too...

Ana: chasmu...sounds cute...can I call you chasmu...

Adi:No Ana ...please...I do not like that name...even Saket da calls me chasmu...

R:Adi ...Saket ...just jokingly calls you chasmu...he likes you baby.

Adi: But I do not like him...he teases me every time...

Soon dinner arrives for everyone...Raghav gets up and serves everyone...

M:Rags ...you are serving food...

R:Ya I do that on Saturday, when I am in town...when I am home...so that I take equal responsibility of family and household work...

S:You have changed a lot Raghav...i am glad...

Everyone finishes lunch and then rest on sofa for a while chit chatting...then the spa ladies arrive ...so Kalpana get up to take them to the dressing room.

K:Maya...ana...come lets get ready the beauticians are here.

M:i...I do not use them...

K:means...what?

M:I have no interest left in this...things have changed...

K: Com e...Maya...you will feel nice(kalpana remembers how Maya and Pakhi used spend a lot on beauty parlors during college days)

Ana: mama...come na...Aunty...i just love to dress up well...mom ...I got a nice dress for you from the mall...lets go na...

K:yes sweet heart...come...come Maya...

Maya reluctantly gets up and all three disappear into the dressing room. Raghav, adi and Sammy also go to their rooms to get ready for the party.

After 3 hours, Raghav is making some calls in the drawing room and Sammy is sitting quietly. Adi is in his room. The dressing room door opens and 1st Kalpana comes out,she is looking awesome wearing a off shoulder white long gown with silver sequins and diamond jewelry...looking like an angel...Raghav looks at her and is lost in her completely. Then came Maya wearing a white gown with a long sleeve and a slit till the thighs, she is looking cute without specs...Lastly Ana comes out wearing a white body hugging mini dress with high heels making her look even thinner and taller...she runs to Adi's room to show her dress to him...Raghav found it really cute and was smiling. Sammy is looking at Maya intently...

K:Veena di...we are leaving for the party, you please come with rest of the staff quickly and just organize the food for guards from the hotel...nobody should be left out..

V:Yes Mam...

K:Mam...Veena di no no...call me Kalpi...I like that name.

all proceed for the party venue...they reach...it's a huge hotel banquet ,decorated with stars and moons...there is nice soft music playing in the background...soon all the guests start to arrive and Raghav ,Kalpana welcomed them and then Kamala and Vitthal,Prakash and Roma arrive...Kalpana runs and hugs her Aai, Raghav bends to take blessing. They wish them happy anniversary, Adi comes and takes blessing from all.Someone calls raghav and he goes to the otherside.Kalpana takes Roma and Prakash to meet Sammy and maya.

K:I have 2 surprises fro you...

Pra:What surprise...Kalpu

Just then Prakash spots Sammy sitting in one corner nursing a mug of beer and goes running to him...

P:Hey...how are you Sammy...how come you are here

Sammy hugs Prakash,tears rolling from both their eyes...

S:I missed you dada...

P:Then why did not you come to meet us...

S:Long story...I will tell some other time...how is roma bhabi...

Roma:I am here Shammy...good to see you after so many days.

Just then Maya comes from behind and blind folds Prakash and says

M:Giggling...Prakash ...tell me who I am...

Pra:Maya...

M:How did you recognize me...

Pra:I know you Maya...you are the only one in Kalpu's friends who used to call me Prakash...where were you all these years...

M:Tearful eyes...i went to usa,just came back for 3 years back...where are you working Prakash

Pra:I now run my own audit firm and Roma assists me...

M:Kids?

Pra:No kids...

Roma: Do not say that are Adi and Saket...not our kids...I just love both of them...but I am happy to see you both after so many years.

On the other side of the hall Vithal tells Kamala

V:Kamla...i am so happy today...

Ka: So am i...Raghav is really nice guys...I always curse myself for not accepting their relationship in the beginning.

V:Do not blame yourself...there were Pakhi and Prem creating confusions hence you did not believe Raghav ...when things were clear...you accepted them .it's ok ...Kamala...lets not think about past...see how happy they are today...and Adi baby is so cute...(he spots Ana)...Look at Ana with Adi...she was there in his birthday also...

Kamala spots Prakash coming with Maya and Sammy.

Ka:Vitthal ...see...Sammy ...Maya...are also here...

Vitthal looks at Sammy with tearful eyes...

V: Where were you and how is Mr Das(Sammy's father)...you just vanished one fine day...how is simu.

S: Uncle ...i wil come to your house tomorrow and then will talk...i have so many things to speak to you.Papa and Maa are now in village,simu is in Kolkata married with 2 kids...i am now in siliguri...yes...i am not married...told you before you even asked me.

Ka:Beta...come tomorrow...

Just then Priya,Sujit and Saket arrive...they hug kalpana and raghav and wish them ,Saket goes with Adi to meet Adi's friends...

Saket: Ok Chasmu...you made any new friends or the same set of frinds...

Adi: No Dada I have one more frind now...Ana...Come meet...this is saket da

Ana shook hands with Saket, saket are lost in her blue eyes...Ana jerks him...

Ana: Saket...you are Priya aunty's son...Kalpana aunty told me ...

To be continued in 4 C

darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
continue soon
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update I love rag nature caring side n most the undefined love for kalpi the so much in each other love ana n adi sweet act n Sammy love Maya right
Update soon
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago