Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PMOHANTI1774 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter-3

Raghav settles himself in the study to finish some of his work and called his secretary and other staff for various reports. He gets really engrossed with work...forgetting all about Sammy...Downstairs Kalapana is busy with Veena and cooks in the kitchen for evening dinner and arrangements for tomorrow as tomorrow is their anniversary party. There is a doorbell...clang ...clang.Ana and Adi were in drawing room and Ana is rehashing her preliminary presentation pointers which they will do at the science exhibition.She goes to see the door...she open the door and sees Sammy...and amazed to see him

Ana:...Hmmm Sammy Uncle?!?!

S: Ya...Is this Raghav's house?!!

He does not recognize this girl...thinks in mind who is see?

Ana:Yes Sammy Uncle...this is Rag Uncle's house...come inside...you look the same as the photos.I will just call Kalpana Aunty...

S:Photos?!!

Adi:Sammy Uncle ...(runs and Hugs him)...Mom...sammy Uncle ...How are you uncle...hey you have grown fat...but where were you all these years...

S:Adi Beta...love you,I missed you all...where s Rag and Kalpana...

Kalpana comes running and hugs Sammy...Tears of happiness flowing from her eyes

K:Where were you all these years...i missed you...i missed you so much...

S:I missed you guys too...you know I always wanted to be in touch with you,but I guess ...finnaly I made up my mind and see...me I am here infront of you...where is my rags?

K:Wait wait lets go surprise him,...he is in study I guess...Adi just tell Veena aunty to prepare tea...sammy you still have a lot of tea...

S:Ya I love tea...

Kalpana and Sammy proceeds upstairs to study, which is adjacent to their bedroom.Kalpana first enters the room and whispers

K: Raghav...

Raghav turns behind sees Kalapana smiling and approaching towards him...finds a naughty smile on her face...He gets up and grabs her and pin her to the door kissing her neck and whispers

R: Finally ...you made up your mind...sweetie... ...remember that table ...we have not romanced on that for quite some time...

K: yes love.. ...let me just bolt the door

And then she quickly opens the door...giggling like a school girl saying "Surprise"...Raghav is standing there with his closed eyes waiting for her...and Sammy sees him bust in to laughter...He opens his eyes and says...

R:You idiot...you always pop in ...between me and kalpana...

He hugs him tight and says

R:I missed you yaar...where were you these years...hey you look cute but you look fat...Lets go down...you will be surprised to meet someone.

Sammy is still confused. All came down stairs.Rags goes towards Guest room and knocks...

M: Rags/Kalpana...i am not ready...just get me 2 mins

R: Laughing...(but in  serious tone)...no it's very urgent...

M: What's it Rags...just wait...I am coming.

Sammy is dumbfounded hearing Maya's voice

S: Kalpana...who is she...M..Maya? (Questioning) how...

Raghav just hold his hand and Maya opens the door...sammy looks at maya and is amazed to see her

Maya just comes forward and hugs him...Teas rolling from her years and same with Sammy.All are silint for 10 mins, then Maya speaks

M:Sammy...where were you ...all these years...how come you are here...i wanted to ...I mean I searched for you...those years...i came back to India 10 years back...looked for you...

S: Looked for me...why...(caressing her hair)

M:Why...oh long story...will speak...for how many days you are here in delhi?

S: I have some work...so will be here for 2 months.

K: Sammy then you stay with us na...please...where is your family?

S: Family...Parents moved back to ancestral village near Kolkata and Sima(Sammy's sister) got married and settled in Kolkata busy with her kids..

R: What about your family?

S:ya...my family...is only me and my beautiful memories of my good friends...that's it.

Ana approaches them with trayful of things.Raghav sees her and says

R:Hey beta...what are you doing...(and runs to help her)

Kalpana goes too and helps her settle the tray on the table.

R:Maya I must say...Ana has all the good manners like you...god bless you ana...

M:Sammy this is Ana my daughter

S:Ya that's why she knew me...i was wondering who is she?

K:And this is Adi

A:We just met...i know uncle...I have seen all his pictures

A:Same with me.

Sammy is smiling. Everyone settles on the sofas...it's already 7pm.

Ana gets up to make tea...Kalpana says

K:You know how to make tea..

Ana:Yes Aunty...i love tea...Move also loves tea

R: Tea...Maya??!!!How come? what about black coffee?

M: Ya...i left black coffee many years back and started having tea...i love tea

S: Did you not find tea to be down market?(tauntingly)

M:Ya ...things changed...you can taunt me...you have all the rights...but i found you ...I will stir clear some things...today...

Ana makes tea and asks

Ana: How much sugar ?

K: For me 1

S:For me No sugar

R:For me 2 spoons dear.

M:2 Spoons for you rags...

R:Yes ...you know I love sweet things (winking at Kalpana)

Everyone laughs.

Ana: Adi would you have tea...

Adi:  ya give me ...without sugar...

R: It's very happy day today as we are all together after so many years...and tomorrow is our marriage anniversary so the party will be more special with all of you.

Adi and Ana go to Adi's room to study.

K: So Maya...how's your research work going on...

M: After a painful year of married life with Prem...i finally managed to get my divorce in 97...snapped all my ties with my parents and moved on to do higher studies in USA in 97...in Bright University... I met Frank in the university ...Life was blissful with him...and we married...Ana was born in 99...we continued to do research together...life was wonderful...we planned our second child in year 2002...I was in my 5th month (she busts crying)

Raghav was sitting next to her,just moved further and hugged her,...

R: Maya...just calm down...Me and Kalpana are with you ...everything will be fine...please do not cry dear...i cannot see tears in your eyes...i am your same Rags...who could not see tears in your eyes when you got married to prem...nor I can see tears in your eyes today...just stop it...please

K:Just stop crying Maya...we are all with you.

Sammy is stunned, sad and confused.

Maya Still sobbing continued..

Flashback...

M: Me,Ana and Frank came to India for a vacation and we were holidaying in Jaipur...after a week we planned to come to delhi and I had thought of finding you Rags...the journey started from Jaipur in the morning at 5 am and we soon saw a car following us...our driver took a turn into another bi lane and lost road,we were near a delapilated crop field area,driver stopped the car to look around if some one is there to help them with road...just ...then some 4 people came in a car, dragged me towards the corner ,bashed me on to a big Rock and stabbed Frank...i was unconscious...i could only hear Ana crying loudly...last I saw the driver running towards the village shouting for help and those guys following him...when I got consciousness,I was in small hospital and saw Ana with one old village woman,...doctor approached me.

D:Are you ok Madam...

M:Yes I am fine,where is my husband.

D:That foreigner is your husband...

M:Yes...where is he...

D:I am sorry...he is no more, by the time he reached hospital, he was already dead. We have filled a police complaint...where are you from madam, we can help you to get back to your house...

I cried a lot, then I realized my tummy aching and asked the doctor...

M: What about my child.

D:He said sorry, you already had the miscarriage when you came back here...it's been 7 days since you were unconscious...

Flashback ends.

M:all I could do is to hold Ana and cry...the villagers and the taxi fellow helped me to come to delhi,I organized tickets and went back to Usa.I followed from Usa to police authorities for the murder case of Frank and all 4 guys were arrested...but we are all confused who could be behind his murder...nobody knew him in india...time passed by...i continued with my work...I felt very lonely...i remembered all you guys and finally decided to come once more to india to find you guys.Me and Ana came to India in 2004 aug...just 10 years back...we reached delhi...i straight went to your old house Sammy,found the house to be locked and cheked with neighbors only to find that you guys moved many years back from that house and they were not aware of your where about...I then went to kalpana's house ...then I decided against it...I got confused ...whether should I approach them after so many years...i felt scared...what will I say, why did I marry prem...why did I snap ties with all and went to be with prem...i just could not go inside, I told the taxi fellow to take me to my parents house and I met them...we patched up but I moved back to USA...they also moved to USA,but I stay separately...I am not with them...Ana always have grown hearing storied of our friendship, she does not know anything about Prem and why actually I moved to USA.I did not tell her anything. ...i have come here for 3 years  to do some research work and guide some scholars ...this time got Ana admitted in the school and that's about me...

Raghav, Kalpana and Sammy all got up and hugged Maya, all were emotional and crying...but are happy together. Just then all hear Ana and Adi

Adi:dad you guys look cute hugging each other...i want to click a pic...

Ana:Pose everyone...

They all smile...By then it was already 9-30pm, all had a quite dinner and then bid goodnight and Maya, Sammy Ana moved back to respective guest rooms. Adi also went to his room...but he seemed very happy. Maya, Sammy both are lost in deep thoughts ...sleep was away from their eyes.

Here in Ragna's bedroom, Kalpana is lying on the bed resting her head on Raghav's hand and holding him by his waist ...Raghav is very thoughtful...kalpana is silent...she breaks the silence

K:You are worried for Maya...

R:Ya I am...I am just thinking aloud, who could murder  Frank...and why...as prem was in the jail all those years he got released 2009 only and then he was in mental asylum...

K: We will have to find it out, lets reopen the case with the help of your company legal advisors.

R:Ya ...Kalpana we have to...but I am feeling really bad that were upset on Maya for snapping ties with us and she was facing all these alone all these years...how could I not feel her pain,her loneliness...what kind of friendship I had...she was my best friend...

He hugged and cried...She said.

K: Do not cry...you did not know what happened that side...we will now sort out everything ...I am with you

R:Ya...baby...i need you...I need your support ...we will help her ...i cannot imagine my life without you...

K:I will always be with you till my death

He kissed Her lips...he breaks the kiss and says

R:Do not ever say till your death...I cannot imagine my life without you.

He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead and they remain like that for sometime then he breaks silence and say...

R:happy anniversary...

K:Same to you my dear...it's been 16 years...wow...

R:Wanna dance...with  me...

She nods...He gets up to put music..."I JUST CALLED TO SAY I LOVE YOU"

R: Remember this song...

K:Ya...how can I forget...

They dance softly wrapping hands around each other...then he lifts her up in bridal style and drops her on the bed and kiss her .she responds with equal passion. They continue to engage with each other in a slow, sensual ,satisfying love making...both sailing in each other's love...he treated her like a delicate flower and she showered all her love on him...after sometime...lying still in his embrace in cozy aftermath...both sleep peacefully in each other's embrace...

TO BE CONTINUED...
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear A lovely ff and a soothing update.

Some sort of cosiness is felt in this ff.

I love the cool,bindaas Raghav and the lovely lady.And u have made me to become jealous of Ragna's friendship with Sammy And Maya.

And Maya's side of the story was really heart breaking.Since she had divorced Prem and had lost
her second hubby too.,her route is clear for Sammy.

Sammy And Maya will make an ideal pair.And the younger Ragna ,ie.e Adi And Ana pairing is so cute.

Pls update this ff on a regular basis.It has become an instant hit.

BY THE WAY,WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME????????????

lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wonderful update...waiting for ragna & frnds college time flashback...
ReezaZul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waa.. very lovely update...😳
SamBricka thumbnail
lovely update dear... Happy anni ragna... Feelng bad for maya.. Nd why??? Why i feel like prem killed Frank... Plzz update nxt chappy soon
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice, emotional update 
PMOHANTI1774 thumbnail

Chapter -4 -A

Morning sunlight wakes up Kalpana...she gets up and stretches her arms and smiles looking at Raghav,who is peacefully sleeping...then she sees her state and quickly grabs his tshirt and wears that...she slowly gets out of the bed and is about to go,when she felt two strong pair of Arms holding her from her waist are pulling back to the bed...she falls on his chest and he hugs her whispers...

R:Where are you going?...today is our 16th anniversary so we will have 16 rounds...humm...what say you?

K: Super shy...(giggling)...so when we celebrate our 50th anniversary...50 rounds...

R:Ya...why not...

K:Crazy fellow...

Both hug tightly and then he gets up gathers his tracks ...He pulls her to kiss her lips...she quickly breaks the hug and runs from there

K:Chee...i hate it...when you kiss me without brushing...stinky fellow...(runs to the wash room)...

R:But I love it...whenever you kiss me...(pouting)...

After 2 mins...she opens the door and throws the t shirt to the bed...He runs towards the bathroom and quickly gets into it...she push him out of it and bangs the door

K: (Shouts from the bathroom)...you are really crazy... but i love you ...you are my crazy Raghav...

He smiles and says...I love you...i am going to study to get ready...and gets into his tracks and tshirt and goes to the study room s bathroom to get ready...he open the door only to find Adi sitting on the chair practicing his guitar and Ana sitting on the floor having her morning tea.

R: Goodmorning babies...

Adi: Babies...do not call me baby...

He comes and hug adi and says...my sweety ...My Rolly polly

Adi:Dad...

Ana:Rags uncle can I also get a morning Hug from you...

R:Why not...come Ana...

He hugs both of them...(Adi is a plum guy)

R:Guys I am stinky ...as per Kalpana and I need to take a shower...can I use this washroom...if you guys do not mind...

Ana: It's your house Rags uncle...

R: Thanks Babies...Ya...Adi...just hit the Gym now...as you need to reduce all the baby fat...

Adi:Baby Fat?...i am actually fat dad...i am just going to gym now...come Ana...lets go to gym

R:Why Ana...she is so thin...she will vanish if she exercises...

Ana:I want to actually build up some muscles and also encourage Adi to do gyming...

R:OK...See you guys...

He goes to take a shower inside.

Down stairs Maya came outside with her cup of tea to enjoy the morning and Sammy saw Sammy settled in the garden chair

M:Good morning...

S: Mroning

M:What do you do now a days...

S:I do run an NGO ,which takes care of prevention of teenager trafficking and rehabilitation in West Bengal...i work in hilly towns of Siliguri, Jalpaiguri and some part of Sikkim

M: What about photography

S:I Still do that, we settle the girls and get them married at our costs and I make videos of their marriage and give them as gifts...we have some 147 marriages already done as per rehalbitation programme.Ya... I am here for some cases...and will be done by next 2 months and go back to siliguri again.It's a beautiful town...in my free time I click pictures of mountains...so when will you join your work...

M:Next week...i need to find out a house...

Just them they heard Raghav's voice...

R:Good morning...why look for house...stay with us na...By the way I can charge you rent as I am a pure businessman...

M:Rags...how can I stay with you people that too for 3 years...

R:Why cannot you...

M:Will Kalpana be ok?

R:Ya ...why...she won't be...she is clear about my intention towards you since 6th Jan 1994...the day I proposed her...and I have been a loyal husband...

M: Rags...just ask her once...

Just then Kalpana comes and says

K: Why asking me...am I not your friend...only Raghav is your friend...

M: Not like that...Me, Ana...2 of us

K: I kind of like Ana...and she and Adi bond well with each other...you know adi was always a lonely child...but I can see him opening up with Ana and they share a good bond.

R: You know Kalpana...Adi is willingly gone to gym today...because of Ana...

TO BE CONTINUED...4-B
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its really lovely update ragna romance adi ana talk n conversation of saya beautiful 
Update soon 
It was a perfect family wiz this six
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting. But after reading your 'Tere Mere Sathe...' Your new FF is 'luke-warm' ! Sorry, that's my pov/   May be its the start and will 'heat-up' as it progresses. Whatever, I enjoyed reading pi. Thanks. I have become an ardent reader of you stories , of late.!
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Waiting for ur next update