Ishra os : a dawn of realisation last pt 3 dec 7

Posted: 9 years ago
INDEX

part 1 page 1

last part pg 3Edited by suhaaana - 9 years ago
PART 1

It was just another day in their life... Scared of the Darkness life was becoming a hard ploy.. He just get up from the bed.. Leaving her sleeping and went to meet him.. He need peace he need love.. He need his family.. He want the right decision to be taken now..
He just went and asked his father if he could get a family and mother's love..

Raman was sleeping with ruhi almost hovering her small frame over him with ishita on the other side holding the two (Raman and ruhi) making a complete family.. He looked at them with a longing in his eyes .. He wanted a part of them.. Adi wiped the tear that escaped his eye..

He just went towards the man infront of him and waked him.. Asking him to be with him for sometime.. It was shocking for raman as he saw his son .. Adi was looking lost and raman carefully let go of ruhi's grip and made her sleep with ishita comfortably...

It was the time that he has to sleep but he wasn't that triggered Raman he knew his son too well and he just let him do what ever he did..
Adi : I want something and promise me that you will do..
Raman was shocked but he couldn't do as aditya asked.. He just made him sit beside him and assured him..
Raman : I will do whatever you will say but it should in your interest Adi... Not some illogical thing that you will demand or want don't expect me to do that.. Specially if you want something to do with ishita son..
Raman's demeanor was scaring but it didn't deter Adi.. And he just told his father all the things..

Next morning

Adi was getting ready for the school and as usual shagun was not giving any attention he was doing all the things she never asked him if he needed any help or want something she was just a mother for name..
Adi and ruhi were doing the breakfast and then it was the perfect time .. Adi looked at Raman and he just signaled him to start..
Adi : dad I want something.. This was a blow to everyone.. Shagun was shocked and surprised.. She was looking like a witch with all those expressions though she was thinking that now she can use adi to use against ishita and with him being the prey and the perfect person whom raman can't deny she can break their relation...
Raman was in no condition to say anything his son after six long years called him father , addressed him and this can't be something ordinary..
When aditya saw that Raman was not speaking anything than he just started..
Adi : can you please make my admission in boarding again.. I don't want to live here .. I want to be alone.. I know I am being nothing but the trouble to mom and I want to go back...
Raman expected this and this was something he knew.. Ishita , and rest of the family was shocked but they didn't voice out as Raman had already told them... Shagun was flabbergasted .. She was just about to shout on Adi when raman agreed...
Raman : fine adi.. Anything else son...
Adi : no , dad.. Can we leave now..
Adi ruhi and raman left for school,...

**********************"""""********

So do comment people...
A very Happy new year ...

Maybe two more parts are there..
amazing start...
sounds interesting ...
i liked Adi here.. 
plot looks perfect ... 
shagun will suffer for sure from Adi.,...

plz update soon eagerly waiting...
plz PM if possible

great Start
wish something happen like This in show.
seems interesting...
plz continue soon.
Happy NEW year
Interesting start ...
Continue soon with longer updates !
Thanks
Sounda very interesting... Pls do continue
Great updte...
Looking frwd fr nxt...
If poss pm me...
happy new year dear
this is interesting
do update soon n pm m if possible
sounds really good.continue soon
boarding school...
i feel  a twist thr...
adi may need ishita-raman-ruhi as his family...