U know na "I love him".......ab yahi sunna rehgaya tha - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Chill yar... Itna tension mat lo. And about manik, he is  not giving soha false hope. Ab koi khud aag main kudna chahta ho to koi kya kare..
Originally posted by shibz

On the giving hopes to Soha bit-Where is he giving hopes ya?😕 He tries to be as cold towards her as he can be.. He rejected her party invitation today..Cabir accepted it.. Even Cabir asked him why he is being so rude to her..& that he needs to be sweet.. This Soha is only trying to chance maraofy.. How is Manik giving hopes here? By accepting her 'gift'?
Manik is making Nandu jealous but Soha doesn't know that na...Manik is giving mixed feelings to Soha...Jo chance Soha wants he is giving that only na...i know he ll not cross limits but still he started being nice to Soha bcz of Nandini...kahi Soha gale na padjaye
i agree with u but Manik is right he just want Nandani to confess her feelings or say that she can't see MAnik with another girl but this situation is going to be a disaster for sure Soha is keeping her hopes high if she gets to know about MaNan then what will happen think that i hope we don't get sad after so many good episodes and its new year 
secondly did u guys notice Navya suddenly came from nowhere and asked about harshad ..Nandani have no idea that he is out of jail maybe she will get  pissed off on tht to ...

plus i hope tomorrow they show something goood and romantic between MaNan 
Originally posted by Deepasara

guys...relax...do u guys really think tht manik is ll go with soha ...no way...manik ll b with nandu...nandu ll spoil sohas plan or manik ll spoil...i think manik ll plan smtg else 4 nandu...he ll take her...in tht precap wr is manan...thy r missng,and only fab 4 is thr...so dont worry...

oh..i never thought of dat..how abt manik and nandu's first date😳
Originally posted by sunshine_94

i felt a kindergarden goin school girl is talking of her crush,,,
n moreover only person who can deal with MONSTER MALHOTRA is Nandini/./.n no one else
Agree with that...Only Nandini can handle him
Originally posted by Deepasara

guys...relax...do u guys really think tht manik is ll go with soha ...no way...manik ll b with nandu...nandu ll spoil sohas plan or manik ll spoil...i think manik ll plan smtg else 4 nandu...he ll take her...in tht precap wr is manan...thy r missng,and only fab 4 is thr...so dont worry...
I really hope like this shud happen😉😉it ll b treat to watch