Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

U know na "I love him".......ab yahi sunna rehgaya tha

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously guys...CV's r showing which v dont want to watch

U know na "I love him"...ab yahi sunna rehgaya tha...Soha is taking it seriously...i just hope Manik shud stop giving hopes to SOHA soon...

Already they r facing somany problems n somany loopholes r left open😕...Plz they shud clear them first then other things...

N "I cant let him go"...Same thing repeating with Nandini
Today this dialogue of Nandini n yesterdays precap where Nandini answers Manik "I spoiled ur surprise n all"...again Nandini is saying something n doing something like Manik did...

Now i dont want Nandini to think that Manik is really interested in Soha n she shud let go Manik😡

I cant let her go...i cant let him go...but they r showing that --------v ll let go
Both dng same thing ...🤢

Seriously CV's what r u upto

Damn pissed off yaar dont know what i m writing also...liking the episodes but not satisfied n not enjoying at all
Hope they ll soon finish this misunderstanding n move the story

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No offense
Just my thoughts on present track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ur rite manik is giving hopes for soha..
but today's plus point is nandhu she is full on jealousy now hope they finish this thing..
shibz thumbnail
arre Soha is his fan ya..😆 don't you say I love *insert your favourite celebs name*?

As for Nandini doing anything like Manik.. have a little more patience na..everything will fall in place.. for now enjoy what's being shown..don't worry about the future😳
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok first thing, Soha does NOT love Manik. She cannot use the word 'Lust' in front of Nandu so she used the word 'Love.' 

2nd, Manik kept his promise of not letting her go after the lamp-seduction scene. He tried his best but to no avail. Nandu concluded that they're toxic for each other and that she should let go of him, now a man can only do so much when the girl is on a denial mode.

Nandini's "I can't let him go" will be the focal point right now. Till now, she hasn't realized how much she loves him but just her saying that she doesn't want to let go of Manik speaks for itself. ðŸ˜³

Hope you got my point. 
Deepasara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys...relax...do u guys really think tht manik is ll go with soha ...no way...manik ll b with nandu...nandu ll spoil sohas plan or manik ll spoil...i think manik ll plan smtg else 4 nandu...he ll take her...in tht precap wr is manan...thy r missng,and only fab 4 is thr...so dont worry...
sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt a kindergarden goin school girl is talking of her crush,,,
n moreover only person who can deal with MONSTER MALHOTRA is Nandini/./.n no one else
ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaa..now nandu is repeating the same mistake as manik...but not to worry..my instinct says this new year we are getting something special related to manan...I think it's manan reunion time..!!
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: _keertu_

ur rite manik is giving hopes for soha..

but today's plus point is nandhu she is full on jealousy now hope they finish this thing..

even i hope they finish it soon...cant trust Khurana's😡
shibz thumbnail
On the giving hopes to Soha bit-Where is he giving hopes ya?😕 He tries to be as cold towards her as he can be.. He rejected her party invitation today..Cabir accepted it.. Even Cabir asked him why he is being so rude to her..& that he needs to be sweet.. This Soha is only trying to chance maraofy.. How is Manik giving hopes here? By accepting her 'gift'?
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

arre Soha is his fan ya..😆 don't you say I love *insert your favourite celebs name*?

As for Nandini doing anything like Manik.. have a little more patience na..everything will fall in place.. for now enjoy what's being shown..don't worry about the future😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really hope she wont turn into vamp...lust love whatever it is...