India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

abhi to shagun shuru hue hai

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Adi needs a home. Adi needs to feel secured. Adi needs both his parents. Counsellor has given way to shagun's plan already.  She made sure ishra cancel their honeymoon plans saying counsellor wants to meet both parents. Evilness has just begin. Adi needs both his parents -- one sentence is enough for shagun to emotionally blackmail raman in the name of Adi.
She has just begun guys... beware to see more of her nonsense.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.sweety_virgo1DilMereSuntaNhiSurabhiA91sahelilovesishr

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Yup now I get it why shagun was talking to Adi about her anniversary with raman...she will assure him that she and raman will be there yet will scare him saying ishu won't let him be with raman and shagun together blah blah...and ishu overhewring it from behind and will be upset and thus OLV of raman gifting earrings and their hug and then in the party Adi screaming at ishu as recalling what shagun has told him about her of not letting his mom and dad together

This whole track is full of shit shagun scaring a kid too wits and making him feel insecure
though I hate him but as a child I feel for him
and shagun how can she overheard everything from each member in the house can't Ishra close their room door??? Seriously now will have to see raman-shagun scebes ewww disgusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Wo to nonsense karti hai par i m sure its not the same rkb a year back...he is changed now he know to show shagun hwr place and take care of adi..

Bit if cvs show him the same even now then to cvs ka bheja kisine bech khaya hai...
SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
But dis has a positive side to as now a days raman is only concerrned wid ishita which was evident through his reaction wen d HM plan got cancelled n wen he said why ishita is nt adi's mother dis all shows how much ishita means to him
N shagun vl play her cheap tricks to spend tym wid raman in d name of adi's insecurity which ishita vl encourage dis vl make raman more closer to ishita n love her even more..
So I guess dis track does have some positivity

Divan.

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Adi shouted at ishita at the party???? 

Divan.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top