Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

31.12.2014 - IshRa Romance-Gayee Bhains Paani Mein- Sirf 'ADI ke liye' (Page 3)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

I hated the fact that the Cvs made Raman speak a line like- 'tumhe kya lagta hai mera beta pagal hai?!'Ouch Ofcourse he knows the difference between a Psychiatrist and a Counselor! But they made him sound so regressive like some gaon wala who doesnt know anything! Mrs Bhalla could have said that, not Raman! He was the one who took his son to a juvenile court to correct him, why would he refuse or get panicked at a counselor!
And again with Ishita's bhashan!! Her first lines of the day were so frustrating and repetative! Arre we know Adi is traumatized!!! No need to repeat it everytime! And her telling Raman about everything, so irritating!! Why,oh why does she need to speak everything!!! On top of that she sounds more fake everytime!!Angry

When will my HERO return??????? God...when!!!!!Cry

@bold- You said it. 'Some gaon wala"...Heck...He sounded like he said NO to condoms, and Ishita consoled him saying, "Sab karte hain Raman...karna padta hai...nahin to AIDS ho sakta hai"..it was a W.T.F. scene fr me!

Mrs. Bhalla toh has NO role in her grandson's recuperation AT all. The only person who takes a BIG BITE in YHM, is Ishita...She found about ADI's bed-wetting problem, so its natural she only shud suggest counseling naa?? Nahin toh how would it be fair? And since its ISHITA'S suggestion, Raman HAS to be made to look like a big idiot who knows jackshit! The CVs cant risk showing Raman to be the more intelligent, street-smart guy...I mean, he's an EFFING CEO...Show some RESPECT Cvs!

And Ishita keeps harping on "child psychology" "traumatized hai" "beemar hai" "hum sabko milke yeh problem ko suljhana hoga"...I ws like "Maa meri...jaa pehle apne clinic jaa..kitne patients aise hi daant ki beemari se toothless go gaye honge, kyunki tum gayi hi nai clinic itne maheenon mein"Disapprove

Raman Hero hai...but Cvs use Ishita ke saamne zero hi banake rakhenge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieKpdrishtimaurya

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by mnr123

Thanks for review.
This serial needs to be taken as a big joke then only it makes some sense ROFL

Happy new year Hug

Hey Megha, happy new year to U too!Hug

Yes. Aiwaaeen khulle mein people are getting bribed in Delhi..despite Arvind Kejriwal having scooped out sooo many people red-handed, during the one month of his Chief-MinistershipTongue..kuch asar hi nahin hua...kya bakwass...yeh counselor bhi pata nai kaunsi farzi degree wali hai..jo mann mein aayega wohi bolegi...

And Shagun will behave all chuimui and say, "Par doctor...hum toh divorcee hain...yeh possible nai hai doctor"

Counselor "Ms. Shagun, aapko apne bacche ke liye yeh risk toh uthana hi padega"

Raman wahan soch raha hoga, "Ishita toh maan jayegi, but main lines diff bolunga..har baar same dialogue nai bol sakta"

And Shagun will think, "Haye...dobara main Raman ke saath suhaag-raat manaungi...Bhalla parivaar ki BAHU banungi"

I will take this drastic step and LAUGH at Ishita when Sha-Ra-Ru-ADI become a happy family...after all, sacrifice ITSELF isnt d price...there is also a price for the SACRIFICE..Ishita will learn the hard way...

Sharam kuch bhi karein hum toh besharam hoke dekhenge

When molestation attempt on girls n girls going n marrying molestors didnt stop trps

Y will adultery by a man with his exwife will Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Littlemermaid07

I stoped watching yhm when shagun entered bhalla house...now I rely on just written updates...I made a post sumtime back..instead of ishra consummation we might c shagun raman consummation...I mean adi needs his mom n dad both..I mean how's tht possible? They r divorced how can they b together all the time for adi...this is stupid...looks like dirty drama n seperation ahead..nothing else..adi ke like raman will b with shagun n ruhi ke liye he will b with ishita...is it tht simple Confused? Y don't these people talk together n have a proper solution for this? I mean come on..this shagun track is not gonna end soon...it's gonna torture us to death..even the written updates r torturous let alone watching the episode Ouch
They have ruined the whole theme of yhm..

My first question is - have the damned ex-husband ex-wife TOLD the counselor they are divorced...And just because that vsmp Shagun said "the counselor wants BOTH parents to be there"...doesnt mean IshRa wont check up on it man! Aise hi believe kar liya...Delhi mein WAHI ek counselor hai kya?? Total Nautanki, am telling [email protected]

Sab lame excuses...to justify Sha-Ra consummation..

And Ishita toh dentist hai...uske toh bade saare contacts hone chahiye...phir Shagun kyun counselor dhundne nikal gayi yaar??

Toshi ji used to rave and rant abt what a Naagin Shagun is...and suddenly, even SHE believes EVERY word of Shagun..NO ONE bthers?? How weird!
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

Thanks for review.
This serial needs to be taken as a big joke then only it makes some sense ROFL

Happy new year Hug

Hey Megha, happy new year to U too!Hug

Yes. Aiwaaeen khulle mein people are getting bribed in Delhi..despite Arvind Kejriwal having scooped out sooo many people red-handed, during the one month of his Chief-MinistershipTongue..kuch asar hi nahin hua...kya bakwass...yeh counselor bhi pata nai kaunsi farzi degree wali hai..jo mann mein aayega wohi bolegi...

And Shagun will behave all chuimui and say, "Par doctor...hum toh divorcee hain...yeh possible nai hai doctor"

Counselor "Ms. Shagun, aapko apne bacche ke liye yeh risk toh uthana hi padega"

Raman wahan soch raha hoga, "Ishita toh maan jayegi, but main lines diff bolunga..har baar same dialogue nai bol sakta"

And Shagun will think, "Haye...dobara main Raman ke saath suhaag-raat manaungi...Bhalla parivaar ki BAHU banungi"

I will take this drastic step and LAUGH at Ishita when Sha-Ra-Ru-ADI become a happy family...after all, sacrifice ITSELF isnt d price...there is also a price for the SACRIFICE..Ishita will learn the hard way...

Sharam kuch bhi karein hum toh besharam hoke dekhenge

When molestation attempt on girls n girls going n marrying molestors didnt stop trps

Y will adultery by a man with his exwife will Tongue

LOL. Bang-on. Jitna bhi "haye haye" kar le hum log...dekhna toh hai hi...:p

K.S.--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by banana.ishra

Nice post @gravity, these days going 4 counselling is very common...even I was disappointed with raman's awareness. . just to show ishita as mahan cvs gave such a disgusting dialogue 2 raman...dont know when this shitty track will end...actually adi's track has lots of scope but cvs r hell bent to spoil this as well...
only cvs has 2 be blamed 4 showing this crap...

Hey thanks!

To show Ishita as a super-educated, MODERN, intelligent, AWARE, know-it-all Step-Mom, the CVs will do just about anything. This track wont end...its the proper downfall of YHM...IshRa separation...Shagun-Raman consummation...our frustration...

drishtimaurya

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Littlemermaid07

I stoped watching yhm when shagun entered bhalla house...now I rely on just written updates...I made a post sumtime back..instead of ishra consummation we might c shagun raman consummation...I mean adi needs his mom n dad both..I mean how's tht possible? They r divorced how can they b together all the time for adi...this is stupid...looks like dirty drama n seperation ahead..nothing else..adi ke like raman will b with shagun n ruhi ke liye he will b with ishita...is it tht simple Confused? Y don't these people talk together n have a proper solution for this? I mean come on..this shagun track is not gonna end soon...it's gonna torture us to death..even the written updates r torturous let alone watching the episode Ouch
They have ruined the whole theme of yhm..

They NEVER talk. Baat kar lenge, sab sulajh jayega toh TRP khatam naa!

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hadd hogayi yaar. Hadd.
i know ishra are always gonna be together. and shagun will rot in hell..but it hurts. It hurts when raman does all this and when ishita acts like a jagat mata. And shagun gets the benefit. I HATE IT. i am sure everyone hates it then why..WHY are cvs hell bent upon torturing us?

The only nice thing about this track is that we will ultimately see shagun's downfall. I want bhallas and iyers to humiliate her and people to see her real face and ishita to grasp the fact that shagun is a bitch.

I hope this day comes soon. Cvs can perhaps give us a new year gift? And by god. If i dont get honeymoon track i might just kill someone.

drishtimauryagravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Hadd hogayi yaar. Hadd.
i know ishra are always gonna be together. and shagun will rot in hell..but it hurts. It hurts when raman does all this and when ishita acts like a jagat mata. And shagun gets the benefit. I HATE IT. i am sure everyone hates it then why..WHY are cvs hell bent upon torturing us?

The only nice thing about this track is that we will ultimately see shagun's downfall. I want bhallas and iyers to humiliate her and people to see her real face and ishita to grasp the fact that shagun is a bitch.

I hope this day comes soon. Cvs can perhaps give us a new year gift? And by god. If i dont get honeymoon track i might just kill someone.

Arshi...am not sure about that anymore...lagta nai ki IshRa abhi saath reh bhi payenge...They will get to be together after 4-5 leaps in YHM, I guess :(

Shagun will rot in hell, after her grandon/granddaughter gets married...and she and ASHOK are neighbours discussing, how they managed to snare the 'love of their lives' thru manipulation...

Raman saying 'Mera beta Paagal nai hai' made me want to write an Ishita-lengthy speech to CVs ki "please, please dont make Raman an illiterate moron just becoz u want to paint Ishita as Jagat Mata'

I'm telling you...Even if the Bhallas and Raman see thru Shagun's ploy...Ishita wil still refuse to see sense...she will still say, "Nahin Raman..Shagun buri nahin hai...haalaat insaan ko majboor kar dete hain...woh bas insecure thi..apni khushi chahti thi..aakhir woh bhi toh ek aurat hai naa"...and then we'll rush to bang r heads on the nearest brickwall availableAngry

I am scared we'll get a honeymoon track soon...but not IshRa honeymoon...ShaRam Honeymoon maybe, 'ADI ke liye'...

Happy New Year to you btw...

arshi21

Go to top