Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

31.12.2014 - IshRa Romance-Gayee Bhains Paani Mein- Sirf 'ADI ke liye' (Page 2)

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by gravity23

PRECAP - As EXPECTED, the counselor tells Sha-Ra that ADI needs a NORMAL family environment...not just Mummy, not just Papa...BOTH the parents..and so, the Sha-Ra consummation isnt very far away from this point...Angry- We knew that right???its not a surprise for me atleast...if shagun succeeds that means Ishra love is not strong and they should part ways for goodLOLWink

P.S. Instead of IshRa honeymoon, we' re gonna be subjected to Sha-Ra honeymoon, I guess. I will quit watching soaps for the rest of my life if Sha-Ra plan to take off to DUBAI, of all places, 'ADI ke liye'...Gayee Bhains Paani MeinD'ohROFLROFL

P.S.* Shagun doesnt have a penny on her. How is she funding all the bribe money then??
Exactly i thought of same but u see Alimony money and if her plan goes well then she will be Mrs BhallaLOLLOLLOL...in her dreams

And btw, A very very Happy New Year to All! Hope we see better days in YHM...Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL, ROCKING 31st!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEPartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewgravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Awesome review yaar!
I am also annoyed with the bribing shown on YHM. Doctors, nurses and receptionists get influenced so easily. Shagun abla naari has money to bribe all to make them act in her favor! 

And yes, i couldnt believe my ears when Raman flared up. he needed Ishita's counselling to understand what Adi needed. CVs disappoint us time and again!

Sha-Ra, Adi might go on one another picnic now LOL

I am just intrigued to know how Shagun didnt know the bed wetting of her son for so long. She needed to know it from Ishita. I mean i know she isnt the typical sanskari mother but such things dont hide for long. Hadnt she ever noticed this? and havent the teachers mentioned it ever to her! sounds so ridiculous that it opens up now.

I agree that its a serious issue and kids in traumatic situations might have such issues but then opening it up now and that too to Ishita maiya was just to stop their honeymoon and bring Sha-Ra closer. Perfect situation for Shagun to take her so called revenge. LOL

Thank You Vidya!

Ashok got away with bribing the doctor and the technician at the Hotel...Shagun bribed the receptionist...Wow...its like 'baayen haath ka khel' for the villains in YHM...no logic whatsoever...

I absolutely LOVE Raman...but the regressive, dehaati "Mera beta Paagal nai hai" lines pissed me off like anything...not because it was Raman's thinking...but because, the CVs made it out to be like Ishita is a Godmother...and knows BEST...like Raman is a conservative, illiterate moron and Ishita is a progressive, modern, INTELLECTUAL 

Even I felt so...ki itne saalon mein ADI ke saath agar yeh ho raha hai, toh how come she doesnt know? But maybe, after Adi's ASHOK Uncle-Papa abandoned his greedy mom and he saw his mother was only bringing more instability in his life, he started getting this prob...that's what I think..pehle nai hua hoga shayad...ab shuru hua hoga...perfect timing for this prob to crop up...ab iss bed-wetting ke chalte hi IshRa door hone wale hain, main keh rahi hunUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

ROFL
Originally posted by gravity23

PRECAP - As EXPECTED, the counselor tells Sha-Ra that ADI needs a NORMAL family environment...not just Mummy, not just Papa...BOTH the parents..and so, the Sha-Ra consummation isnt very far away from this point...Angry- We knew that right???its not a surprise for me atleast...if shagun succeeds that means Ishra love is not strong and they should part ways for goodLOLWink

P.S. Instead of IshRa honeymoon, we' re gonna be subjected to Sha-Ra honeymoon, I guess. I will quit watching soaps for the rest of my life if Sha-Ra plan to take off to DUBAI, of all places, 'ADI ke liye'...Gayee Bhains Paani MeinD'ohROFLROFL

P.S.* Shagun doesnt have a penny on her. How is she funding all the bribe money then??
Exactly i thought of same but u see Alimony money and if her plan goes well then she will be Mrs BhallaLOLLOLLOL...in her dreams

And btw, A very very Happy New Year to All! Hope we see better days in YHM...Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL, ROCKING 31st!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEPartyDancing

Wahi toh...as expected wahi hua jo itne dinon se hum soch rahe the...seriously...I cant take this nonsensical drama anymore..if a vamp greedy ex-wife can just get back her "happy family" by playing a few mind games...then IshRa really shud not be with each other...and I say this for both!

Neither shud Raman get waylaid in this mess and forget his newfound love for his current wife and give in to majboori...nor shud Ishita so easily let Raman away from the hook...if either of them dont act when its needed to...and that cliche scene of Ishita stepping out of the house and looking at Raman, while he keeps staring at her like a mannequin...with the horrible "Aaa...aaa" BG playing...I will cheer them on if they separate. 

Shagun has alimony money..yet she stays in Bhalla House...AND spends the goddamn bucks in bribing stupid receptionists...and just because she was found in the kacchra, no one asks her about it...wow...

A very, very happy new year to you too C.B.

Edited by gravity23 - 31 December 2014 at 1:25pm

--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annthew

Grt!! Ur posts r so fast & well written. Couldn't agree with u more. Don't know how the cvs portray all this bribing without any guilt. Which counsellor would ask a divorced couple to 'b' a family for the sake of the child !! I'm also a counsellor , if divorced v  in turn equip the child to accept the reality & ask the parents to make the child feel loved!! Some creative liberties can b taken but this much -----!! Raman was super cute with Shravu- loved .loved it. 
   A very very happy new year to you too.

@bold- Thanks Annthew!

Sorry for the late reply..

Bribing toh YHM mein aise dikhate hain jaise saans le rahe ho...it comes and it goes...no complaints, no restrictions...

I am wondering does the counselor know the "parents" are divorced?? Coz to blindly ask them to stay together and create a "happy family" for the sake of the child would be akin to encouraging infidelity to Raman..and IF he agrees to that, well...then he really deserves Shagun...if anything of that sort happens, Ishita would be also to blame, coz she allowed her husband's EX to stay under the same roof, without any compulsion whatsoever...

You're a counselor?? Wow...I think you're right...I dont think therapists/counselors EVER let the person stay in an illusion...the whole mess is BECAUSE of the illusion...why wud they want to perpetuate that for a child of barely 12 yrs old??? 

Illogical. Period. Kuch Bhi.

Raman, am telling you...He's dating material, sleeping-with material, marriage material, child-bearing material..EVERYTHING ...he's just too good...when he grins, my heart starts beating faster than usualDay Dreaming

drishtimaurya

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for review.
This serial needs to be taken as a big joke then only it makes some sense ROFL

Happy new year Hug

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yshu8

Originally posted by yshu8

sorry for the blank Post

Loved the  sensible talk between ishra... They nail such scenes..."tum adi ki maa kyun nahi ho" reminded me of ruhi saying "mein aapki tummy she kyun nahi aayi"

Loved that part...hoping that something Raman doesn't take counsellor's words too seriously... How I wish ishra's life was easier

Yeah...I was pissed when Ishita AGAIN  started lecturing Raman...but their 3minute ankhon-hi-ankhon mein scene totally made up for it...

Raman just said ONE line "Tum ADI ki maa kyun nahin ho?"...and though I was pissed with Ishita just 2 mins back..I felt a lump in my throat...KP is a WONDER...such an actor...such impact of his lines...even the simplest ones...

AWWW...I'd totally forgotten abt tht...Thanks for reminding me...yeah...now I remember...

Ruhi had said that once..and THAT was a killer Ishima-RUHI bonding! It was heart-rending to say the least...Ruhanika too is a fab child actor...She's got great roles coming up for her in future..

Raman WILL take it seriously. That's my bet...nahin to TRPs kaise badhengi??

yshu8

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

Thanks for review.
This serial needs to be taken as a big joke then only it makes some sense ROFL

Happy new year Hug

Hey Megha, happy new year to U too!Hug

Yes. Aiwaaeen khulle mein people are getting bribed in Delhi..despite Arvind Kejriwal having scooped out sooo many people red-handed, during the one month of his Chief-MinistershipTongue..kuch asar hi nahin hua...kya bakwass...yeh counselor bhi pata nai kaunsi farzi degree wali hai..jo mann mein aayega wohi bolegi...

And Shagun will behave all chuimui and say, "Par doctor...hum toh divorcee hain...yeh possible nai hai doctor"

Counselor "Ms. Shagun, aapko apne bacche ke liye yeh risk toh uthana hi padega"

Raman wahan soch raha hoga, "Ishita toh maan jayegi, but main lines diff bolunga..har baar same dialogue nai bol sakta"

And Shagun will think, "Haye...dobara main Raman ke saath suhaag-raat manaungi...Bhalla parivaar ki BAHU banungi"

I will take this drastic step and LAUGH at Ishita when Sha-Ra-Ru-ADI become a happy family...after all, sacrifice ITSELF isnt d price...there is also a price for the SACRIFICE..Ishita will learn the hard way...

--Megha--

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidishi

P.S. Instead of IshRa honeymoon, we' re gonna be subjected to Sha-Ra honeymoon, I guess. I will quit watching soaps for the rest of my life if Sha-Ra plan to take off to DUBAI, of all places, 'ADI ke liye'...Gayee Bhains Paani MeinD'oh

---------- Can understand the frustration   LOL...Hope if they show something Good for god sake...

They WONT. I can bet my new 5-inch stilletos on this. Zyada bet nai karungi...nai toh woh bhi jayegaCool

Go to top