Users

Frequent Posters

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

🤣

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE🥳

Wahi toh...as expected wahi hua jo itne dinon se hum soch rahe the...seriously...I cant take this nonsensical drama anymore..if a vamp greedy ex-wife can just get back her "happy family" by playing a few mind games...then IshRa really shud not be with each other...and I say this for both!

Neither shud Raman get waylaid in this mess and forget his newfound love for his current wife and give in to majboori...nor shud Ishita so easily let Raman away from the hook...if either of them dont act when its needed to...and that cliche scene of Ishita stepping out of the house and looking at Raman, while he keeps staring at her like a mannequin...with the horrible "Aaa...aaa" BG playing...I will cheer them on if they separate. 

Shagun has alimony money..yet she stays in Bhalla House...AND spends the goddamn bucks in bribing stupid receptionists...and just because she was found in the kacchra, no one asks her about it...wow...

A very, very happy new year to you too C.B.
Edited by gravity23 - 9 years ago
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Annthew

Grt!! Ur posts r so fast & well written. Couldn't agree with u more. Don't know how the cvs portray all this bribing without any guilt. Which counsellor would ask a divorced couple to 'b' a family for the sake of the child !! I'm also a counsellor , if divorced v  in turn equip the child to accept the reality & ask the parents to make the child feel loved!! Some creative liberties can b taken but this much -----!! Raman was super cute with Shravu- loved .loved it. 

A very very happy new year to you too.

@bold- Thanks Annthew!

Sorry for the late reply..

Bribing toh YHM mein aise dikhate hain jaise saans le rahe ho...it comes and it goes...no complaints, no restrictions...

I am wondering does the counselor know the "parents" are divorced?? Coz to blindly ask them to stay together and create a "happy family" for the sake of the child would be akin to encouraging infidelity to Raman..and IF he agrees to that, well...then he really deserves Shagun...if anything of that sort happens, Ishita would be also to blame, coz she allowed her husband's EX to stay under the same roof, without any compulsion whatsoever...

You're a counselor?? Wow...I think you're right...I dont think therapists/counselors EVER let the person stay in an illusion...the whole mess is BECAUSE of the illusion...why wud they want to perpetuate that for a child of barely 12 yrs old??? 

Illogical. Period. Kuch Bhi.

Raman, am telling you...He's dating material, sleeping-with material, marriage material, child-bearing material..EVERYTHING ...he's just too good...when he grins, my heart starts beating faster than usual
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for review.
This serial needs to be taken as a big joke then only it makes some sense ðŸ¤£

Happy new year ðŸ¤—
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yshu8

sorry for the blank Post

Loved the  sensible talk between ishra... They nail such scenes..."tum adi ki maa kyun nahi ho" reminded me of ruhi saying "mein aapki tummy she kyun nahi aayi"

Loved that part...hoping that something Raman doesn't take counsellor's words too seriously... How I wish ishra's life was easier

Yeah...I was pissed when Ishita AGAIN  started lecturing Raman...but their 3minute ankhon-hi-ankhon mein scene totally made up for it...

Raman just said ONE line "Tum ADI ki maa kyun nahin ho?"...and though I was pissed with Ishita just 2 mins back..I felt a lump in my throat...KP is a WONDER...such an actor...such impact of his lines...even the simplest ones...

AWWW...I'd totally forgotten abt tht...Thanks for reminding me...yeah...now I remember...

Ruhi had said that once..and THAT was a killer Ishima-RUHI bonding! It was heart-rending to say the least...Ruhanika too is a fab child actor...She's got great roles coming up for her in future..

Raman WILL take it seriously. That's my bet...nahin to TRPs kaise badhengi??
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

Thanks for review.

This serial needs to be taken as a big joke then only it makes some sense ðŸ¤£

Happy new year ðŸ¤—

Hey Megha, happy new year to U too!🤗

Yes. Aiwaaeen khulle mein people are getting bribed in Delhi..despite Arvind Kejriwal having scooped out sooo many people red-handed, during the one month of his Chief-Ministership😛..kuch asar hi nahin hua...kya bakwass...yeh counselor bhi pata nai kaunsi farzi degree wali hai..jo mann mein aayega wohi bolegi...

And Shagun will behave all chuimui and say, "Par doctor...hum toh divorcee hain...yeh possible nai hai doctor"

Counselor "Ms. Shagun, aapko apne bacche ke liye yeh risk toh uthana hi padega"

Raman wahan soch raha hoga, "Ishita toh maan jayegi, but main lines diff bolunga..har baar same dialogue nai bol sakta"

And Shagun will think, "Haye...dobara main Raman ke saath suhaag-raat manaungi...Bhalla parivaar ki BAHU banungi"

I will take this drastic step and LAUGH at Ishita when Sha-Ra-Ru-ADI become a happy family...after all, sacrifice ITSELF isnt d price...there is also a price for the SACRIFICE..Ishita will learn the hard way...
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidishi

P.S. Instead of IshRa honeymoon, we' re gonna be subjected to Sha-Ra honeymoon, I guess. I will quit watching soaps for the rest of my life if Sha-Ra plan to take off to DUBAI, of all places, 'ADI ke liye'...Gayee Bhains Paani Mein

---------- Can understand the frustration   😆...Hope if they show something Good for god sake...

They WONT. I can bet my new 5-inch stilletos on this. Zyada bet nai karungi...nai toh woh bhi jayega😎
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: drishtimaurya

I hated the fact that the Cvs made Raman speak a line like- 'tumhe kya lagta hai mera beta pagal hai?!' Ofcourse he knows the difference between a Psychiatrist and a Counselor! But they made him sound so regressive like some gaon wala who doesnt know anything! Mrs Bhalla could have said that, not Raman! He was the one who took his son to a juvenile court to correct him, why would he refuse or get panicked at a counselor!

And again with Ishita's bhashan!! Her first lines of the day were so frustrating and repetative! Arre we know Adi is traumatized!!! No need to repeat it everytime! And her telling Raman about everything, so irritating!! Why,oh why does she need to speak everything!!! On top of that she sounds more fake everytime!!😡

When will my HERO return??????? God...when!!!!!😭

@bold- You said it. 'Some gaon wala"...Heck...He sounded like he said NO to condoms, and Ishita consoled him saying, "Sab karte hain Raman...karna padta hai...nahin to AIDS ho sakta hai"..it was a W.T.F. scene fr me!

Mrs. Bhalla toh has NO role in her grandson's recuperation AT all. The only person who takes a BIG BITE in YHM, is Ishita...She found about ADI's bed-wetting problem, so its natural she only shud suggest counseling naa?? Nahin toh how would it be fair? And since its ISHITA'S suggestion, Raman HAS to be made to look like a big idiot who knows jackshit! The CVs cant risk showing Raman to be the more intelligent, street-smart guy...I mean, he's an EFFING CEO...Show some RESPECT Cvs!

And Ishita keeps harping on "child psychology" "traumatized hai" "beemar hai" "hum sabko milke yeh problem ko suljhana hoga"...I ws like "Maa meri...jaa pehle apne clinic jaa..kitne patients aise hi daant ki beemari se toothless go gaye honge, kyunki tum gayi hi nai clinic itne maheenon mein"😒

Raman Hero hai...but Cvs use Ishita ke saamne zero hi banake rakhenge...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gravity23

Hey Megha, happy new year to U too!🤗

Yes. Aiwaaeen khulle mein people are getting bribed in Delhi..despite Arvind Kejriwal having scooped out sooo many people red-handed, during the one month of his Chief-Ministership😛..kuch asar hi nahin hua...kya bakwass...yeh counselor bhi pata nai kaunsi farzi degree wali hai..jo mann mein aayega wohi bolegi...

And Shagun will behave all chuimui and say, "Par doctor...hum toh divorcee hain...yeh possible nai hai doctor"

Counselor "Ms. Shagun, aapko apne bacche ke liye yeh risk toh uthana hi padega"

Raman wahan soch raha hoga, "Ishita toh maan jayegi, but main lines diff bolunga..har baar same dialogue nai bol sakta"

And Shagun will think, "Haye...dobara main Raman ke saath suhaag-raat manaungi...Bhalla parivaar ki BAHU banungi"

I will take this drastic step and LAUGH at Ishita when Sha-Ra-Ru-ADI become a happy family...after all, sacrifice ITSELF isnt d price...there is also a price for the SACRIFICE..Ishita will learn the hard way...

Sharam kuch bhi karein hum toh besharam hoke dekhenge

When molestation attempt on girls n girls going n marrying molestors didnt stop trps

Y will adultery by a man with his exwife will ðŸ˜›
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Littlemermaid07

I stoped watching yhm when shagun entered bhalla house...now I rely on just written updates...I made a post sumtime back..instead of ishra consummation we might c shagun raman consummation...I mean adi needs his mom n dad both..I mean how's tht possible? They r divorced how can they b together all the time for adi...this is stupid...looks like dirty drama n seperation ahead..nothing else..adi ke like raman will b with shagun n ruhi ke liye he will b with ishita...is it tht simple ðŸ˜•? Y don't these people talk together n have a proper solution for this? I mean come on..this shagun track is not gonna end soon...it's gonna torture us to death..even the written updates r torturous let alone watching the episode 

They have ruined the whole theme of yhm..

My first question is - have the damned ex-husband ex-wife TOLD the counselor they are divorced...And just because that vsmp Shagun said "the counselor wants BOTH parents to be there"...doesnt mean IshRa wont check up on it man! Aise hi believe kar liya...Delhi mein WAHI ek counselor hai kya?? Total Nautanki, am telling you@

Sab lame excuses...to justify Sha-Ra consummation..

And Ishita toh dentist hai...uske toh bade saare contacts hone chahiye...phir Shagun kyun counselor dhundne nikal gayi yaar??

Toshi ji used to rave and rant abt what a Naagin Shagun is...and suddenly, even SHE believes EVERY word of Shagun..NO ONE bthers?? How weird!
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

Sharam kuch bhi karein hum toh besharam hoke dekhenge

When molestation attempt on girls n girls going n marrying molestors didnt stop trps

Y will adultery by a man with his exwife will ðŸ˜›

LOL. Bang-on. Jitna bhi "haye haye" kar le hum log...dekhna toh hai hi...:p