Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 31st December, 2014 (Page 46)

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by -Dove-

Originally posted by throughmysenses

Sounded rude, right? That's why Family should be off limits in everything. How many of our Parents has the slightest Idea about what we do here? That should have been DImpy's answer to someone who keeps on bringing each one's Family for no apparent reason. 

The Crux-Sheeshe ke ghaaron mein rehnewale doosron ko patthar nahi phenka karte. I had the same thing to say about Aijaz who brought Rahul Mahajan in Dimpy's face for no reason.

Same for Sonali and Praneet as well, who spewed venom about his family and childhood issues. And not to mention 'beemar' Pritam.

And I believe you missed the part where Dimpy told Upen ke Tanna ka boyfriend bohot dominating hai. aisa hai waisa hai.

So yeah you are right. Sheeshe ke gharon mein rehne wale pathar maarte ache nahi lagte Tongue

But let me guess, all this was 'contextual' right? LOL

two wrongs don't make a right.. am glad u are in agreement that Gauti was in the wrong for bringing up her dad... just as others were too when they made family references Wink

That's the difference between me and others I guess Wink

LOL

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Ali and Pritam were hilarious.. LOL.. good episode all in all.. Sonali is becoming this jovial, fun loving kind of person she should have been like this since the beginning.. Mohit Gulati to Bakhtiyaar ka sudent sa laga.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

girlie_gigglesthroughmysensesSakina3KJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

Ali and Pritam were hilarious.. LOL.. good episode all in all.. Sonali is becoming this jovial, fun loving kind of person she should have been like this since the beginning.. Mohit Gulati to Bakhtiyaar ka sudent sa laga.. LOL

HMs are chill with each other to bhai gulati brothers ka haq banta hain ki kisko chamkae .. Ek Jo contestant shaant hain (oops devdas according to brotber) to usney beena contestant ho kar bhi socha thoda mein bhi footage le leta hoon and Chamka deta hoon. Goga jaisey. Aaya hoon kuch to le kar jaoonga LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

throughmysenses

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
ALI KArishma and upen ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3

moonlite131 Goldie
moonlite131
moonlite131

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Its too late to comment on yesterday's episode. but still here is my 2 cents
Starting with Di. a big disappointment. wht the hell she came to know abt Gautam tht she said sorry Dead. is she rally in low or was instructed by BB to say so Ouch. and did Kari n Upen did to her tht she is so pissed with them. she asked Upen not to comment on her n Gauti's relationship. the who is she to comment on Sonali Angry. I felt during her eviction tht its unfair to evict her when Upen was still in the house. bit today I could say it was good decision.
Gauti's bro was not tht bad as it was shown in the precap. definitely not like Bakhtiyar. But why Gauti didnt freeze at first.. ohh my mistake woh to kisika nehi sunta.BB ka bhi nehi.
Kari's mom is simple n sweet. no melodrama..BB also loves to play game with Kari. thts why he didnt release her at 1st and sends her mom to conf room. and Kari is too much in game LOL she didn't break her task even after meeting her mom after so many days. I must say one strong girl. It reminds me Urvasi in freeze task.
No comment on Punz's bitching abt Kari's reaction. I saw real Punz here after so may days whose main purpose in this house was bitching abt Kari  LOL
Gauti n Dimpy's argument. Both were wrong. cant comment on community thing as I dont know wht they were talking abt. But calling her  lawyer's daughter is definitely not a gaali to her father or her family. and it was not such a big issue to overreact and became a cry baby which she is definitely not. and Gautam is also no one to judge her wrt to her father's occupation. but again these two poking artists need footage and cant leave a single chance to get tht.
Sonali's inky pinky to chose partner was too good.
Best part for me is Ali and Pritam's commentary at the end. they were too funny together.
And Dimpy is such a jhooti. kaunsi bengali movie main woh actress thi?? naam bhi bata bdeti zara..ya sayed woh movie aab tak release nehi hui ho. ya fir ek do line bolnewali character hogi koi B grade bengali movie main.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaTheSmurfsthroughmysensesSakina3Teddy_luv-Rukhi-I_M_SultaN

Sakina3 IF-Dazzler
Sakina3
Sakina3

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

if Gautam was not wrong mentioning Dimpy's dad ( he is never wrong Wacko ) then who was he to call a meeting to point out at praneet that he commented on his father ?????

Two totally different contexts...praneet's comment was in bad taste...about Gautam not being in touch with his dad...n GautAm was praising dimpy about her being the daughter of a lawyer n having the gift of gab

If there r some on this forum who think Gautam is never wrong as implied by your post (do correct me if I am wrong) then there r also others on the same forum who always think Gautam is wrong...

Thik hai na...scale will balance out

If anything, Praneet's comment was the well-intentioned, understandable one. He was explaining to Diandra how Gulati is a good guy and actually soft inside because of what happened with his father. Now Gulati may have taken offence because he doesn't want his background shared like that and fair enough but to most people, so what his dad left their family? It's a fact and I would've though in this century, not that uncommon.. and Praneet was just using the fact to explain how soft he is. That is a positive thing, no way does it have any other meaning. But Gulati didn't want this part of his life exposed, fair enough Praneet said sorry for that.

In comparison, W*F? WHO is Gulati to 'positively' sunaoo Dimpy that you are a lawyer's beti, act accordingly. Like seriously, wth? Angry Dimpy was right, the implication there is that she is acting as a disgrace to her family. Gulati seriously needs to work on his verbal diarrhoea, he's full of so much self-importance and it erupts out with these kinds of sentences. I remember when he was saying to Pritam too, think about your family with the way you're acting. And he said similar to Sonali.
Did he think about his family before becoming a toilet star? Seriously these people are too nice in the house, someone should just say it straight to him the next time he utters something W*F, they should say.. I'm not taking advice from u (GG). LOLsomeone who does bathroom leela is telling me how I should behave, keep your advice to yourself.

Edited by DT for mocking a contestant.

Edited by BubblyR - 01 January 2015 at 7:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasara5471girlie_gigglesthroughmysensesI_M_SultaN

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
superstar upen patel ko aukaat dekha di biggboss ne
ROFL eviciton tyt wala
sara5471 Goldie
sara5471
sara5471

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakina3

If anything, Praneet's comment was the well-intentioned, understandable one. He was explaining to Diandra how Gulati is a good guy and actually soft inside because of what happened with his father. Now Gulati may have taken offence because he doesn't want his background shared like that and fair enough but to most people, so what his dad left their family? It's a fact and I would've though in this century, not that uncommon.. and Praneet was just using the fact to explain how soft he is. That is a positive thing, no way does it have any other meaning. But Gulati didn't want this part of his life exposed, fair enough Praneet said sorry for that.

In comparison, W*F? WHO is Gulati to 'positively' sunaoo Dimpy that you are a lawyer's beti, act accordingly. Like seriously, wth? Angry Dimpy was right, the implication there is that she is acting as a disgrace to her family. Gulati seriously needs to work on his verbal diarrhoea, he's full of so much self-importance and it erupts out with these kinds of sentences. I remember when he was saying to Pritam too, think about your family with the way you're acting. And he said similar to Sonali.
Did he think about his family before becoming a toilet star? Seriously these people are too nice in the house, someone should just say it straight to him the next time he utters something W*F, they should say.. I'm not taking advice from a toilet star. LOLsomeone who does bathroom leela is telling me how I should behave, keep your advice to yourself.

This.
+100 Clap

Go to top