Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 31st December, 2014 (Page 45)

throughmysenses IF-Dazzler
throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

yes.. we are saying the same thing.. that his intent and ego were driving comments.. if he had meant those comments positively... he wouldn't have bitched in kitched with p2 but would have gone and told her to please not cry and he was sorry to have mentioned her dad.. matter would be over then... 

Exactly but does Goo deserves a benefit of doubt? For me, if i ask someone to refrain from something & he/she does it repeatedly on my face, he/she is either instigating me or irritating me. My question is why Family is dragged at all-no matter what is the intention is. If he didn't meant anything he should have simply gone & buried the hatchet. Why drag it again & again?  For G's sake, Dimpy is the last person he should take panga with.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VishaD-

Firstly Happy New Year. Since we have a new rule in place effective 01.01.2015 and not many might have noticed it, posting it here PLEASE READ- Official Warning to ALL Eff 01/01/15 and do get familiarized with this as moving on, we shall be acting according to this new rule.

Regards,
BB8 DT

Thanks Mod. Happy New year to your entire Team as well from DDTians.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by throughmysenses

yes.. we are saying the same thing.. that his intent and ego were driving comments.. if he had meant those comments positively... he wouldn't have bitched in kitched with p2 but would have gone and told her to please not cry and he was sorry to have mentioned her dad.. matter would be over then... 

Exactly but does Goo deserves a benefit of doubt? For me, if i ask someone to refrain from something & he/she does it repeatedly on my face, he/she is either instigating me or irritating me. My question is why Family is dragged at all-no matter what is the intention is. If he didn't meant anything he should have simply gone & buried the hatchet. Why drag it again & again?  For G's sake, Dimpy is the last person he should take panga with.

no he doesnt deserve benefit of doubt in this case.. we are in agreement. wrong to bring family in.. period as he himself told Pranit.. but he has never ceased to do it himself... and he told Dimpy yesterday "she wont get his friendship or IZZAT (as in respect).. so if u add that convo to what he tried to do here.. it makes complete sense that his comments were intentional... no benefit of doubt here.. 
throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

I asked earlier too.. what is this so called anti community or racist comment that Gauti made (was refered to in the epi) and all the HMs around quickly said.. lets not go there please... does anyone know what was being refered to here?
i dont recall seeing or reading about it... 

Can you tell em which Episode it is? I recall him saying about Choti Seher ke Log etc. but not anything like this.
-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Dove-

How very classy of you Clap

I think you should stick to the Spoilers thread and keep giving fake spoilers.

Sounded rude, right? That's why Family should be off limits in everything. How many of our Parents has the slightest Idea about what we do here? That should have been DImpy's answer to someone who keeps on bringing each one's Family for no apparent reason. 

The Crux-Sheeshe ke ghaaron mein rehnewale doosron ko patthar nahi phenka karte. I had the same thing to say about Aijaz who brought Rahul Mahajan in Dimpy's face for no reason.

Same for Sonali and Praneet as well, who spewed venom about his family and childhood issues. And not to mention 'beemar' Pritam.

And I believe you missed the part where Dimpy told Upen ke Tanna ka boyfriend bohot dominating hai. aisa hai waisa hai.

So yeah you are right. Sheeshe ke gharon mein rehne wale pathar maarte ache nahi lagte Tongue

But let me guess, all this was 'contextual' right? LOL
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

I asked earlier too.. what is this so called anti community or racist comment that Gauti made (was refered to in the epi) and all the HMs around quickly said.. lets not go there please... does anyone know what was being refered to here?
i dont recall seeing or reading about it... 

Can you tell em which Episode it is? I recall him saying about Choti Seher ke Log etc. but not anything like this.

Today's epi.. after Dimpy's and Gautam's convo.. this came up during their convo as well as when she was speaking to sonali who was asking if soolah hui and then sonali tried to do soolah... i dont know what they were refering to... 
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Sounded rude, right? That's why Family should be off limits in everything. How many of our Parents has the slightest Idea about what we do here? That should have been DImpy's answer to someone who keeps on bringing each one's Family for no apparent reason. 

The Crux-Sheeshe ke ghaaron mein rehnewale doosron ko patthar nahi phenka karte. I had the same thing to say about Aijaz who brought Rahul Mahajan in Dimpy's face for no reason.

Same for Sonali and Praneet as well, who spewed venom about his family and childhood issues. And not to mention 'beemar' Pritam.

And I believe you missed the part where Dimpy told Upen ke Tanna ka boyfriend bohot dominating hai. aisa hai waisa hai.

So yeah you are right. Sheeshe ke gharon mein rehne wale pathar maarte ache nahi lagte Tongue

two wrongs don't make a right.. am glad u are in agreement that Gauti was in the wrong for bringing up her dad... just as others were too when they made family references Wink
throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

When i say Famy is off-limits-this valid for any Contestant, no matter who he/she is. I remember Praneet's case but not Sonali. Tanna's was not on her face so let her decide. & wehen i say FAMILY, it's a general Rule. I will bash everyone equally for this espl someone who was repeatedly told not to drag FAMILY in personal issues. 

Go to top