Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 31st December, 2014 - Page 33

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

Upen Patel to self - I tried everything. Nice guy, bad guy, charmer, bed warmer. Still...why? Why? πŸ˜‘🀬

Well he should be happy that he came this far without giving any kind of decent content !! Poor BB must be regretting inviting him to the show. Cost BB more then gaining anything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-green thumbnail
Have you guys noticed, since the time Sonali left for a doctor's visit or
whatever and returned she doesn't go around in black outfits anymore,
she wears different colors now and looks much better...
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

I don't think Sonali is any better.. She is just lucky that focus was on making Tanna look dumb.. Otherwise all this season's contestants (excl. Dimpy I would say) were dumb including the baldie who spoke as if she was visiting India even though she was born and brought up here

Di is so irritating with her fake accent...Uphen...πŸ˜†
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Guess I spoke too soon yesterday after watching the precap...Gautam was not at all wrong in bringing dimpy's dad's reference up...in fact he was praising her...guess dimpy has no weapons left any more so now she has resorted to crying...didn't feel even for one single moment for her...if at all anyone is coming across as fake, it is u dimpy...learn something from sonali...haan toh kya hua lawyer bola toh...πŸ˜† That is coolness personified
Pr1yanka thumbnail
I cannot stop laughing
So now tanna is talking about someone else's baat Karne ka tareeka and toneπŸ˜†

N upen us saying gautam us being srk here...as in trying to get a reaction...yeh kya suicide mission par aaya hai bb mein tha networking n image building ke liye...why would anyone spoil relations with an influential senior who is not even involved...n this guy was branded as brainy...? Bwhahahaha
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who the hell is Gautam Gulati to advice others? He lives in Punz's shadow. Bedroom gang made him a hero in the beginning. Got huge fan following courtesy sympathy and looks. 

I wish Dimpy got a caller who would say that Gulati and Punz used her and rejected. It won't happen because BB just used her to bring PG back in the game and Salman isn't a fan of her tongue...I believe. Gulati became Captain because of her. When entire house was against P and G, it was only Dimpy who was on their side. Now losers dislike her tongue. Giving her advice. 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-green

Have you guys noticed, since the time Sonali left for a doctor's visit or
whatever and returned she doesn't go around in black outfits anymore,
she wears different colors now and looks much better...

Maybe she went shopping. I think BB told her that she isn't going soon so go shop and come back. Since then she's over confident, wearing new, bright clothes and in euphoria. 
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Pritam n ali totally stole the footage during party...lol...really funny
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
if Gautam was not wrong mentioning Dimpy's dad ( he is never wrong  ) then who was he to call a meeting to point out at praneet that he commented on his father ?????
Pr1yanka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

if Gautam was not wrong mentioning Dimpy's dad ( he is never wrong  ) then who was he to call a meeting to point out at praneet that he commented on his father ?????

Two totally different contexts...praneet's comment was in bad taste...about Gautam not being in touch with his dad...n GautAm was praising dimpy about her being the daughter of a lawyer n having the gift of gab

If there r some on this forum who think Gautam is never wrong as implied by your post (do correct me if I am wrong) then there r also others on the same forum who always think Gautam is wrong...

Thik hai na...scale will balance out