Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Diandra was just πŸ€’What a stupid stupid stupid thing to say to Tanna. I mean, kuch bhi. She couldn't appreciate the fact that Tanna has never ONCE bitched about her on this show? This girl needs to get her priorities straight.

But obviously she's not thinking with her brains.. Why else would she be pining after Gulati after what he did? No self respect πŸ€’
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakina3

RTV!! Roshni baba is coming back!! πŸ€’🀣

Khush toh bohot honge aap? πŸ˜†

Even BB loved his game plan but he went total sober !! So BB had to give him a little push.
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

RTV!! Roshni baba is coming back!! πŸ€’🀣

Khush toh bohot honge aap? πŸ˜†

Yes NANHI bolke gayi tht his kids liked bhagar billa..bas he got his cueπŸ˜†
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Diandra was just πŸ€’What a stupid stupid stupid thing to say to Tanna. I mean, kuch bhi. She couldn't appreciate the fact that Tanna has never ONCE bitched about her on this show? This girl needs to get her priorities straight.

But obviously she's not thinking with her brains.. Why else would she be pining after Gulati after what he did? No self respect πŸ€’

And she said she had called up sr gulati and have apologised to him
Sakina3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitytvfan

Yes NANHI bolke gayi tht his kids liked bhagar billa..bas he got his cueπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Awww Tanna's mum was the most genuine person πŸ€— Self conscious! And Tanna went all out to make her comfortable and kept hugging her.. That's exactly what I would do! That was fantastic, love that there are some fam members out there not out for footage πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
It was sweet the way Sonali chose her partner for party. Ali and Pritam's commentry was superb  Edited by rukhi - 9 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰Pritam/Ali commentating πŸ€£ Took away aaalll the footage !! Je baat!! πŸ€£

Good thing too, I think I'm allergic to the way Gulati dances and his yucky expressions πŸ˜†Likh lo, this guy will defo not be a big star πŸ˜› The toilet is probably his most famous moment πŸ˜³
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lady Di thodi zyaada emotional ho gayi but I liked that she told people to butt out of her and Gautam's matter and stop using it against Gautam because they have no right.
Wow. Upen roya  In that moment, I felt kinda sorry for the guy but that went away as soon as it was over.

Tanna doing a hairflip when Mommy Tanna says she looks nice on TV...😳😳 So cute. And how she showed her mom Gautam - "dekho mera sabse bada dushmann" πŸ˜† 

Mohit's approach was a bit strong but he didn't really say anything wrong - he did things in a dramatic kinda way. I thought it was sweet the way he was like: "haan, yeh le" and gave Gautam his coat. πŸ˜³ Gautam didn't give AF to the pause command. Ganna HUG β€οΈ Ganna DANCE and showing off β€οΈ

Chal be Pritam and Ali - they're my Ganna - no badi didi-chota bhai. Don't be jealous πŸ˜³πŸ˜†]

Sonali choosing who's her date🀣🀣🀣 I think they had more scenes in the sneak peak. Anyways, Gaumpy and Ganna had more screen space πŸ˜†

Ali and Pritam's commentary was amazing. Kudos to them for finding a way to be able to be part of the footage. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

I felt Dimpy stretched the matter although yes, Gautam shouldn't have brought in family. Why do these people overreact so much when it comes to Gautam. They make the viewer focus less on what the matter is centred around and more on how OTT the person is going. πŸ˜•

Ajaz should've given the people more space with their family members... he was mandra-ing everywhere.

Cool episode πŸ˜ƒ 
Sakina3 thumbnail
Punz.. πŸ€£ If only you knew that it's YOUR reaction that was a joke and looked fake, not Tanna's. πŸ˜†

And Pritam  Stay away from Punz  Mastermind is back πŸ˜†