Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

bhoot hi dekhege iss serial ko 😆 Who would be back to witness next set of torture.. ek kaaphi nehin tha kya 😛

Jeh baat... 😆 Parr dusre season me dikhayenge kya??

@Bro... socho NBT2 story here... Ruhi shouting Sauteli Maa...Raman angry cos ishu lost Adi at Delhi metro 🤣 then, Ishita running ladhakh to London in search of her with her biological kid whom Raman is totally unaware of.

then they meet and Ye Hai Mohabbatein once again 🤣Edited by Megher_Palok - 9 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am speculating

And not giving any news

Maybe dt getting married
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ajab Dastaan end ho gaya kya 😲 I recall some one once said.. for some serial she did try seasons .. I'm not sure which channel or which show it was though...

not yet but only 6 months are given to that show and even show has taken leap  of 6 months, they din show slow chemistry track for vikram shobha.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bhai

Season ki baat mat Karo

Nbt Ssn 2 ne puri hawa nikal do

Yahan par bhi Ruhi chillayengi sauteli maa
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MonalSingh

Kuch bhi...who will watch the show after a break? SP and Balaji won't kill its golden goose.  Even it's second slot bring more TRPs than other shows.

KP and DT said they have at least another 1000 episodes on their bank. I saw they are predicting Ishita to become mom. 😆 Sickand and Ekta would get heart attack watching this. 😆😆

exactly. even I am wondering same 😆😕
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I am speculating

And not giving any news

Maybe dt getting married

DT said.. she needs just 2 days break for her marriage...  if needed EK could even replace DT.. its nothing new to her 😆

Seasons won't work in our industry for a top daily show 😛 Aunties aren't patient to wait until next year & more over our actors are not signed up based on season contracts unlike in US, where the actors are signed up for 7yrs at a go unless they are released or drop out themselves 😛

Most of the actors, crews of daily soaps are on vacation for the new year.  So SBS and SBB had nothing to air for today's segment. Perhaps their new year hangover is doing the talking now. 🤣

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I am speculating

And not giving any news

Maybe dt getting married

DT said in a recent interview that she is not getting married this year.
She said she would love to try her luck in Bollywood.
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DT will not quit yhm for marriage.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hum soch rahe the... ab kya dhamaal dikha sakte hain yeh log.. sab chuttu pe hain.. isiliye plan karke SBB/SBS milke de di.. heart attack iss forum ko ðŸ¤£ Edited by serious - 9 years ago