Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Dee (In case you don't know I stalk you here and on Twitter) EmbarrassedHug

nyxx

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
BACHIII - I LUBS YOU. Hug
BUSHIE, SHRIYA,  DOC, TFQ, MKB, MEDHA, ADHI, M16, NOORIE - Love you guys. Thank you so much! Hug

Thank you little one for this wonderful gift, along with the help of my two buddies here, Shriya and Bushie. You three be the cutest and bestest! Loveee the siggie Sautan. Going to use it right away even though my bday is gone...but tera talent tohhh...uff Siggy Queen! THANK YOU LOVELIES FOR ALL THIS - Remembering, compiling the messages, and making this thread! We've met just a few months ago and it already feels like I've known you guys since evaaa. Love Heart

Sexpot

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
DOC - *almost in tears as I write this*. Your message, I am going to save and make sure I read it from time to time. Literally going to paste it in my diary right now, because your words are just so...whats the word...uff..just correct. They are perfect for what I am heading towards - nervousness, yet excitement, though I know that there are going to be days of struggle, frustration, and where I am going to definitely question myself but I'll come talk to you then, speak to my mom, and read these words...and it'll all be enough to get me back up and start the fight! THANK YOU SO MUCH. 
You're wishes today - from the twitter message of you and Aggu (my first birthday message btw), and every subsequent messages of yours has made me smile so so much. I am thankful to God for giving me YOU - We've just spoken to each other a few months ago, and it already feels like I've known you since ever. You be my Inspiration Doc. So much respect and so much love for you - You are beautiful and the energy you ooze here is so so endearing and tangible. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will continue to bug you from time to time - so get ready for that. Off to read the article now btw. I LOVE YOU. Fireflies & Stars. BAS. HeartHug

P.s. - Eponyms (apparently my Med School has dedicated an ENTIRE FACEBOOK PAGE/GROUP to such) I can handle, the no food and long hours,  I need to strive towards...Just packed loads of cereal, granola bars, cookies, chocolates, and peanuts in my bags...Phew. 

P.s.s - Happy New Year, Doccie!Hug

Sarika - Thank you so much TFQ. Lots of love & Happy New Year! Hug

MKB - Haha SaRun Deewani. That Twitter Handle will always remain...I miss you too! Thank you so much for the wishes! Love yaaa!Hug

Medha, my Emoji Queen - YOU give me the feels everytime I come to the AT. Literally a bubble of energy just waiting to burst - Thats what you are. I've always loved reading your posts, be it on the AT or on the Forum. Even the days I was unable to comment on your posts (filled with so much genuineness and loads of Cabiraness), I stalked you. Ha. And, you say Hopefully? FREINDD for lyfe Babes.Yeh hi kya puchne ki baat hain?! Thank you so much for the lovely birthday message...and come here youuu, with those flowers! You keep rocking the AT with the rest of the Tharkis and Lovelies while I most likely will be MIA from no onwards, but I will humesha Stalk you...just remember that. Haha. Not scaring you, but I miss you lot too! Hopefully I'll come from time to time and on twitter too. Hope you partied away as well on the 31st...May this year be filled with sunshine, smiles, happiness and loads of love & success for you love! HugHeart

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Adhi - You are the sweetest, Catty. One of first few people Ive interacted with here and you have always been so warm and just happy! Even when you run off to go for a walk with your dog, or go make soup for your hubby & you or when you go tharki & play master to Bushy...always marking your presence and making me smile (and PROTECTING ME from the Bully, bushy). Thank you, Adhi. Means a lot <3 Hoping to always keep in touch with you...and with bunch on the AT and Twitter...You guys are my stress-busters Hug

Noorie - Burning Desires and Jalaa Dhuaan. Hot damn Noorayyy! Thank you so much girl - Always love watching your VMs, you be a phataka of talent!! This one was even more special! Thank you soo much!! Love yaa! Hug

M16, My Shorty - PURE EPICNESS OUR JOURNEY - of course with Shriya & Bachi on Twitterland. We made our own Adda there, didn't we? Please go check our number of tweets NOW - CRAZY! I absolutely love the place and all the craziness we pull off there! We have too much in common and no wonder we've clicked, girl! Be if IPKKND, Sobti, or MaNan. Thank you so much for being just YOU and in my life...Love you Medhaaa. Hug

Shriya - Soul Sister, My Bae. We met in IPKKND, probably just walked by each other, almost like a hit & miss...but we were toh meant to be. So, fate brought us again...and this time, FIREWORKS, Bolty! Thank you so much my star for coming into my life...and taking in all my crazy messages, spams, snapchats, and just ahhh craziness. You get me. I get you. Bas. Fireflies and Stars type of Love. Thank you Firey <3 (just realized You've got too many names here!). Hug

Edited by nyxx - 01 January 2015 at 10:41pm
Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Late Happy Birthday dear Hug . May all your wishes and resolutions for the new year get fulfilled. May you always stay blessed and keep smiling. 

-Aabray

nyxx

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _keertu_

Happy bday dearEmbarrassed

Thank you Keertu! Big smile

Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

DEEE, HAPPYY BIRTHDAYYY! Party

SAUTAN - THANK YOU LOVEE.Hug 

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE

Thank you Girl! Big smile

Originally posted by rubys07

Happy Birthday Dee (In case you don't know I stalk you here and on Twitter) EmbarrassedHug

Haha. No ways. Am I that...errr worth stalking? LOL Thank you for the wish though and come talk to me next time! Big smileHug
nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preternatural

Late Happy Birthday dear Hug . May all your wishes and resolutions for the new year get fulfilled. May you always stay blessed and keep smiling. 

-Aabray

Hey Aabray! Hug

Thank you so much for the wishes! Embarrassed

Happy 2015 - May this year be filled with happiness, success and love for you. Rock it! Star

Edited by nyxx - 01 January 2015 at 10:53pm

Preternatural

Go to top