India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Happy Birthday Dee! (nyxx)

TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
31st December, marks the end of a glorious year and the start of another.

It also marks the day when a wonderful being was born, bringing joy and happiness to the ones around her.

Best wishes of the day to the beautiful human, and a friend you'll be blessed to have.

Happy Birthday, Dee.

Edited by TheShipWeirdo - 01 January 2015 at 5:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ANGELshwetaSexpotNoorie30nyxxPreternatural

TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged

annboleyn

Dearest Dee,

Happy birthday my darling girl!

As you are embarking on a journey that was familiar territory  I thought  I'd share something with you. It's going to be exciting,humbling,depressing,lonely.confusing and will give you some medical problems of your own (both physical and mental). Long hours,no food,humiliations galore,Latin words,eponyms,acronyms(fangurls lingo will be put to shame) are all going to get incorporated in your DNA either by symbiosis or out of desperation. All of us flounder,most of us regret our decision and some of us don't cope.

But saying that you will have that one moment most probably after you are done " studying medicine" when it clicks and that moment will humble you. So my dear girl don't take yourself too seriously and don't trivialise it either. It's not going to be everything you dreamed of but it won't be a downer either. Keep your balance and keep your FOCUS but most of all keep your soul intact. You will be fine. From what I have known you this is something that you need to define you and that's a good place to start.

I found an article which I thot you may like http://www.independent.co.uk/student/student-life/whats-up-doc-the-essential-guide-to-studying-medicine-at-university-9706498.html

Much love and best wishes.
I tell my son to keep his chin up no matter what. So keep the chin up Dee and smile you will be fine.
Doc

TheFaerieQueen

Dee,
Wish you a wonderful birthday and year ahead. May you get all the happiness, love and success in life.

Lots of Love,
Sarika

-MKB-

happy birthday Dee Hug

Aka my sarun deewani ,I miss you in the AT Cry
Anyway hope you have a blast and party all night
May god bless you and give you all the happiness
All the best for your next phase
I love you Embarrassed
Humesha...

Medha.S

Happy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticonHappy Birthday Text animated emoticon

I am here with the gifts and flowers, Yo!Flowers and birthday gifts emoticon

Dee,My Bae! A  Freakin' Awesome, Happening and Happy Birthday darling! I wish the coming year ahead for you will be as amazing and lovely as you are.Enjoy the day,it is all yours and celebrate the eff' out of it and all of us will celebrate it with you!You know in the short time I have known you, I have come to completely adore you and everything you write and the way you write!I used to wait for your first post after every episode back when I was new on the forum and didn't knew anyone.Because your first post-epi post was filled with so much genuine feels and warmth and you described it all so perfectly! I LOVE interacting with you on the AT and anywhere! You are just so lively and genuine and FUNtastic! I love you too much and from being your stalker to hopefully, a friend has been an awesome experience!
Again, Happy Birthday baby -We all love you Loads and I miss you since you have been gone and rarely appear on the AT! Hope you will be back for real,to stay soon!
So, lets Party now!delightful surprise emoticon

Edited by TheShipWeirdo - 01 January 2015 at 5:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07ANGELshwetaSexpotNoorie30Medha.SnyxxPreternatural

TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged

AnomanderRake

Happy Happy Happiness Dee. 

I guess this new year brings you a great new exciting journey, nothing like starting it with a great birthday bash.

I am sure you will make a great doctor and though I know you wont be as frequent, hope to see you on the different mediums!

Don't let Bushyyy bully you!

Love always,

Adhi

Noorie30

A little something from her side: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67st-vT4dQQ&feature=youtu.be

medha16

Wish u all the happiness, success n health in life...have a wonderful year ahead and enjoy your day to the fullest.
You are probably one of the very first people I interacted with on the forum and then we followed it up on twitter with our back-n-forths about IPK, DMG n Sobti here and there. But what followed after that with bacchi , Shriya, me n u was nothing short  of EPIC...we be the trendsetters of conversations, discussions and "the game of trolls" and none of our newsfeed and notifications tab has remained the same since. LOL I really do enjoy all those discussions we have here or on twitter and I'm really glad that I got to know such a like minded person in u...I really admire your great analytical skills and it's always great debating and discussing with u.You are an absolute sweetheart and please always remain the same. God bless.
Love,
Medha.

Firebolt

To an amazing friend and soul sister, happy birthday! I will forever be indepted to this forum for bringing us together.
You're my firefly wala love and shine brighter than any star in the sky :* Keep rocking hun.
Love always,
Bolt

Edited by TheShipWeirdo - 01 January 2015 at 5:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ANGELshwetaSexpotnyxxPreternaturalSanely_Insane

TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Sorry for posting this late. Dee, hope you've had an amazing birthday!

Thanks to

Bushra, for the tags.
Shriya, for the support.
Everyone, for the messages.

Belated happy birthday to Dee and also a very happy new year.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotNoorie30nyxx

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Dee my girl Happy Birthday!
Have a smashing year. Much love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_