Sanyukta! love with this charecter once again...<3

FlawSomeME thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanyukta Agarwal! One year b4, i started to watch SH for this charecter...nd aftr engagement episode, iss chrctr ka charm bahut kam ho gaya tha, atleast 4 me...but 2day, she made me love this chrctr once again...bang on gal, bang on, u rocked...kal ke episode mein whn she talked wid Renuka, nd 2day her talk wid Parth nd Randhir were just made her chrctr OUTSTANDING...nd Harshi's acting also deserve HatsOff like Param 2day...πŸ‘ ...Suparb! acting in all her scenes. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanyukta was sherni again. 
The way Randhir was hurting her, she was letting off her emotions, was commendable. 
Wah, And today's epi was awesome, and stupendous. 
I hope, this old Randhir doesn't harm himself in his tactful plans. 
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Todays flashback scene was so touching 😊
feeling proud of sanyukta as well as for harshita πŸ‘
yeee girl power!!!!!
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mee too..even i love her soo very much❀️
Sanyukta took the correct decision...theek hai randhir uska boyfriend hai..and she loves him soo much..lekin iska ye matlab nahi hai ki sanyu..randhir ke har sahi galat kaam mein uska support kare!
We have always seen sanyu as our 'sherni' and once again she proved it right..n she took her own decision πŸ˜›
HotFuzz thumbnail
Loved the lab scene when she explains her dream.very touching and emotional it was . Sanyu did the right thing today

Harshi was Fabulous
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly thanks for making this post ,u know when SHQ started i always felt harshi lacked the charisma and the intensity and she was never able to match upto param;s acting talent altough they shared and amazing chemistry ,but after the dowry episode i got to see a new harshita ,i could actually see her lving sanyukta ,she was amazing in that episode matching upto everyone;s acting 
and coming back to tdy;s epi she proved me right again ,param was good no doubt he always was but u also need to give credit to harshita who matched him in every scene ,esp that lab scene was just brilliant ,u could see the luk on her face ,she was scared like hell and the way he was manhandling her and she felt the pain πŸ‘ hats of to both of dem .

wat i liked about sanyukta is she is not some dumb bimbo roaming around short skirts ,she is smart intelligent ,also did u notice her dressing tdy ,it was just like an average girl ,she had greese on her sleeves ,her face was without make up ,still she luked beautiful and harshita has done complete justice in playing her part well

as for RD ,i have always suported him ,everytime ,esp after the engagemnet epi where i wanted to kill sanyu πŸ€’ but sry boss no amount of justification can make me want to feel for RD ,he was behaving rude ,insensitve,arrogant and selfish ,did he just forget about the promise he gave sanyus mom that he will never hurt her ,he hurt her yest when he pushed her and tdy when he asked her to choose him over her dream and aspirations ,i would have supported RD had this revenge thing be out of the picture but wat parth said was right ,he is out to not only ruin his life but also sanyu;s as renuka will restart her business again but these 2 will never be able to restart their carrers again 
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Infinity-

Sanyukta was sherni again. 

The way Randhir was hurting her, she was letting off her emotions, was commendable. 
Wah, And today's epi was awesome, and stupendous. 
I hope, this old Randhir doesn't harm himself in his tactful plans. 

Yes! episode was outstanding so as SanDhir's per4mances...i jst hope end mein sab sambhal jaye nd Sanyu RD ko revenge mode se clearly bahar le haye...Sherni is must needed 4 RD as of now. :p
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivika838

Todays flashback scene was so touching 😊
feeling proud of sanyukta as well as for harshita πŸ‘
yeee girl power!!!!!

Itz jst not about Gals power yaar, itz about right nd wrong...nd 4 me, she is right at this time, coz not choosing RD's revenge plan (not coz she choosed her Dad's compny). nd i love her for tht. <3
CrazySandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah!
My Sherni is Back!