India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Wish list of NAUC (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
 i want to see nisha in girly way now. like wearing western dress make up and a long hair. i hope this happens soon. want to see viraj drool over nisha LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking_bhawnaTaha0023ishqnme

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Okay honestly I don't understand why people go mad if someone mention about Nisha dressing up.
Even I don't like to dress up much. But I do dress up when I have some marraige in my family. Why should not I be?
But in Nisha's case Its not like she doesn't like to dress up. Infact Nisha is scared to dress up, to look girly, she thinks it will make her vulnerable. Nisha needs to get over this thought that dressing up or being girly is not a bad thing.
Its not like we want her to dress up in Sari or salwar kameez or in western days with jewlary evryday like the other shows leadDead. Who does that in real life. 
But she can dress up in special occassion like Umesh-Aman marraige or a party. She needs to get out of this fear that being a girl or dressing up, doin makeup won't make her weak. I don't want her to dress up for Viraj but for herself. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking_bhawna_UptoNoGood_Taha0023ishqnme

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Okay honestly I don't understand why people go mad if someone mention about Nisha dressing up.
Even I don't like to dress up much. But I do dress up when I have some marraige in my family. Why should not I be?
But in Nisha's case Its not like she doesn't like to dress up. Infact Nisha is scared to dress up, to look girly, she thinks it will make her vulnerable. Nisha needs to get over this thought that dressing up or being girly is not a bad thing.
Its not like we want her to dress up in Sari or salwar kameez or in western days with jewlary evryday like the other shows leadDead. Who does that in real life. 
But she can dress up in special occassion like Umesh-Aman marraige or a party. She needs to get out of this fear that being a girl or dressing up, doin makeup won't make her weak. I don't want her to dress up for Viraj but for herself. 

Strongly agree  Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking_bhawnaMsfairyCindreLa

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I'm not going mad... I just don't like generalisations. To each his..ermmm... Her... Own. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking_bhawnaArieltabi

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
My wish list:
1. Immediate and un prolonged closure of this shekhar being a villain track! I wish he had just remained a strict coach...

2. Aman as poonam track also comingbtoba closure. Wish the issue is dealt in the open rather than this idea..was a bit unconvincing for me..to buy affection this way.

3. No make over for nishu...sudden...but a discovery of herself..a slow way of discovering and falling in love with herself. I think they are showing that well...

4. The establishment of a deep friendship with viraj. Not rushing into romance... And maybe nishu feels it now..that's fine...but not that its the final and only plot.

5. Saurav s mummyji...we have heard so much about her and get everyone's story. When do we meet her? Can we see how nishu and saurav became friends?;and that I guess later expanded to whole family.

6. Similarly...a sneak peek at the cousins when they were small.. Just a glimpse now and then...

7.dadaji more on the show!! We miss him...!!

This much for now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking_bhawna_UptoNoGood_nisha150

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
So has anyone's wish come true????

Go to top