PaNiLULZ # 11 - Raju ke Baju ! - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
This thread is rocking it today!
Rafz tu har baar ek bomb phodti hai aur pura phorum paagal ho jata hai!
U be the real life Bira! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shelly_08

No faayda bro, the fodder for our Lulz ran away. πŸ₯Ί

Nooo! Main aayi aur LUL khatam. πŸ₯Ί
omg raju n baju ...πŸ˜†

btw even apna ayaz makes fun of PaNI...aur hum fans itna bhi nahi kar sakte...kya yaar ..kuch seekho cabir seπŸ˜†...

What's the meaning of it?!! I'm laughing without even understanding a thing. πŸ˜›
Can anyone post a summary please? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by OneThatGotAway

I LIKE JOOO πŸ˜³πŸ˜† so here's  officially  invitin u !

Please  feel free to join us on the CC :D

@Vidya Ji & Debo - You  both bhi. CC pe padhaariye pileej. We vwill be honored  πŸ˜†

Aww thanks! 😳 Aaj mera din ban gaya πŸ˜†...will definitely drop in
oh shizzz, the meme is hilarious🀣🀣🀣
raju to raju ban gaya gentleman, who cd have thought and such apt pics...i lolled for a minute or two before reading the rest!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
baju!! omg, it goes so well with the ongoing offscreen drama/gossip/rumor/whatever πŸ€£πŸ€£...and so apt once again since nandu is always beside manik or atleast the whole fandom wd like to see her, only chipkofied to raju ji, so baju is definitely a good nickname for nanduπŸ‘πŸ‘ ...and in the recent feisty,jealous,pissed-off mode that dear 'baju' is in, specially after today's kuch-nahin-hua scene,  i can very well imagine her telling off manik ...and the last course with 'totay'...u, my lady, got some seriously good sense of humor!!πŸ˜†
thanks for the laughs πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

and also the comment section is a riotπŸ˜†...these days it's in fashion to take every thing personally or behave in an OTT fashion 
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

oh shizzz, the meme is hilarious🀣🀣🀣
raju to raju ban gaya gentleman, who cd have thought and such apt pics...i lolled for a minute or two before reading the rest!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
baju!! omg, it goes so well with the ongoing offscreen drama/gossip/rumor/whatever πŸ€£πŸ€£...and so apt once again since nandu is always beside manik or atleast the whole fandom wd like to see her, only chipkofied to raju ji, so baju is definitely a good nickname for nanduπŸ‘πŸ‘ ...and in the recent feisty,jealous,pissed-off mode that dear 'baju' is in, specially after today's kuch-nahin-hua scene,  i can very well imagine her telling off manik ...and the last course with 'totay'...u, my lady, got some seriously good sense of humor!!πŸ˜†
thanks for the laughs πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

and also the comment section is a riotπŸ˜†...these days it's in fashion to take every thing personally or behave in an OTT fashion 

Haina haina haina ??? πŸ˜‰

And woman I LOVE u for getting  the BAJU joke πŸ˜†

Thank u SO much for  the lovely  comment Daisy πŸ€—

Comments section mein my friends are enjoying  themselves  wayy too much u can tell πŸ˜†
[quote]agree..why to do things from back
[/quote]

Rafzie, yeh kya hai?! You are DOING things from BACK?! 😲

Haww! 😲Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

[quote]agree..why to do things from back
[/quote]

Rafzie, yeh kya hai?! You are DOING things from BACK?! 😲

Haww! 😲

sorry to butt in, but the innuendo...🀣 [omg]🀣
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

sorry to butt in, but the innuendo...🀣 [omg]🀣

As u can see Daisy ... my friends are insane  πŸ˜†

Bushie maine dekha. Jawab deti toh shayad duniya bhar ki Neyk Parneenein inteqaal fatmaati πŸ˜›