||MaNan SS: Temptation.||

-LarryGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
SO. I haven't written in sooo long. (Since KSG left QH actually) But Manannn. How they force me to go off hiatus. :P So this begins from the promo and will take a different track. Here's part 1! Happy reading! :D

Manik paced impatiently at the top of the staircase.

Where are you, Nandani?!

The ever punctual Ms.Moorthy seemed to be running late. It had been mentioned in the invitation that the party was to start at 2030. She should've been here by now.

Suddenly he felt that whoosh of air, that pull, which always preceded her arrival. Ever so slowly, he turned, and it was like the breath had been knocked out of him.

She was stunning.

In a knee length cream dress that clung to her like second skin, she looked every bit the apparition of Aphrodite. She never failed to surprise him.

He needed her close to him, in his arms, soft and willing. And he would have her. Definitely

But first, she had to come back. Not that she had ever left, but she needed to tell him that she wanted to be nowhere but with him.

So, gathering the petals in his hands, he slowly moved towards her. She was intently staring at the lights surrounding them. Lights like her fireflies.

He threw the petals over her, and she spun around, surprised.

And once again, he was speechless. With the petals slipping through her silky locks, her full lips parted and her eyes bright, she was so beautiful, it hurt to look at her. If all he had to do for the rest of his life was stare at her, he'd die a content man.

Shaking himself out of the stupor she always put him in, he concentrated on the plan at hand.

Feigning surprise, he said, "You? Damn, i thought it was Soha!"

Which was a joke, really. He'd probably recogonize her in a room full of women with their backs turned.

A dark room full of women.

Where he was blindfloded.

Back to the matter at hand, Nandani was glaring at him like she wanted to stick one of her heels into his eye.

"Oh, I'm sorry if i ruined your plan of showering Soha with flowers."
No, she didn't sound sorry at all.

"Oh no no, not flowers, I was planning on showering her with lots of ki-"
Oops, intentional slip of tongue.

Nandani's eyes widened into saucers and Manik had to look down to cover his smile.

"Ahem, anyway. You wouldn't know where she is, would you?"

Judging by her expression, Nandani probably hoped Soha was burning in hell.

Or not. The woman was too kind.

"Go find her yourself. Maybe she's buying you a house this time round. You guys can play your silly games there." Ending this with the most insincere smile he'd seen, she spun around.

Ooh fiesty. He like.

And she hadn't gone two steps when he heard a squeal.

It was reflex, really, shooting toward her when she was in danger. Everytime she tripped or slipped or anything, it was like there was a siren in his body, pushing him toward her.

As was habitual, he broke her fall.

Holding her close to him, their bodies fitting perfectly as they always did, it was like he'd found heaven. He never wanted to let her go.

But again, as always, they had to part. This time because of the horn of a car.

She straightened herself up and stepped away, just as Cabir entered. One look at the both of them, Manik giving him the death glare and Nandani's cheeks like a tomato, he burst out laughing.

Oh god. He thought to himself. These two. Well, what better occassion than the beginning of the new year to finally make these two official?

Looked like he was going to be very busy tonight.

😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nujhatt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice...please update soon...
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm start
loved it
continue soon
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start!!!! Plz continue and update fast!!
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Glad to see at least some of us can get over the tragedy that happened to us... Lol
But yes, Manan is so powerful that it has at some extent, healed us... An amazing start...That was awesome...Hope you will update soon...!!! ðŸ˜³
Parud26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all, congrats on this new story! you've got me hooked already, especially by the ending ðŸ˜³ 
any story sounds great to me once Cabir makes his entry 😆 I love this cupid way too much 😆

this all sounds fun and exciting! can't wait to read your next update 😃

vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😊 amazing start...please continue asap...

Wishing u & ur family a very happy and prosperous New Year!!!!!!!!
may god bless u...

with love & prayers
aavani
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
She really looked great, she Always does, you captured everything manik was thinking when he saw her
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story..
Continue soon
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its so beautifull 
update soon :)