India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

MEETING OF HEARTS:: NIRLOK

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
What an episode ppl...i liked each and every bit of it...
A beautiful contrast was drawn between varad and shlok the two sons of NA who are poles apart from each other in their behaviour towards their parents

The much awaited punishment for our baba was given to him by none other than our once upon a time sweet dada
All points that varad asked niru seemed logical and justified too...
He was right about baba treating him only as a pillar of AM and nothing else...So this was varad's tit for tat game with baba
Loved the FT scene where shlok helps the old man by offering him some money and even offering him food for free...And the contrast was the story of the old man was similar to Na's story...
Poor shlok could not be in peace as his mind and heart was fully occupied by babaCry
Aastha then insits shlok to forget all the differences and talk to baba but he denies her offer as prefers to stay away from baba
Aastha  takes shlok for outing to divert his mind but again everything gets to square one as shlok sees sachin burning paper with a pic of NA in it...
Shlok runs and extinguishes the fire...Back in AM baba chants the same mantra of YEH MERA GHAR HAIN but alas it falls to deaf earsCry
Shlok goes on to tell that baba is nothing but only a part of his past and nothing more and even holds aastha's hand for support...poor boy he is not able to forget his dad
Shlok even offers prayers in temple for the well being of his dad...

And the precap there is a party in AM and baba is out of his room and slaps dada...
Dada then orders the guards to take him away from AM..

IT IS A MUST WATCH EPI PPL...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL IN ALL TERMS...
And there was no pest too...Dancing

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65sara222ifreader1miacSathia007vj3072nandu_nanmahirmukhtarPriya_ShrAvidv19Dogan1potomack.taddy1234nim_var

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Saji...

Loved ur review..

We are sadists to the core...

Enjoyed each and evry part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072mahirmukhtar

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Yeah agree with you dear it was totally awesome, really hat's off to Manish ji for giving such a brilliant performance.

Today i had shivers running down my spine when i saw varad and NA convo and then, NA being pushed by Varad who has come in the form of NA's karma.

I remembered Anjali and her helplessness, her unuttered screams that no one listened, now same thing is happening with NA, he was helpless, completely broken and no one gave attention to his shouting.

What you sow so shall you reap! 

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 31 December 2014 at 6:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Saji...

Loved ur review..

We are sadists to the core...

Enjoyed each and evry part...
ha ha ha agree deeps we are indeed sadists...thanks for ur appreciation deeps...btw this is shruthi dear Big smile

vj3072mahirmukhtar

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

Yeah agree with you dear it was totally awesome, really hat's off to Manish ji for giving such a brilliant performance.

Today i had shivers running down my spine when i saw varad and NA convo and then, NA being pushed by Varad who has come in the form of NA's karma.

I remembered Anjali and her helplessness, her unuttered screams that no one listened, now same thing is happening with NA, he was helpless, completely broken and no one gave attention to his shouting.

What you sow so shall you reap!

agree mahi niru deserves all this and manish was awesome to the core...happy that our show is back on track

vj3072mahirmukhtar

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Crazian and thanks for all the awesome post...2015 Baba new home at street...how many people cruse????...but still I'm sad for my 4 pack Baba... Big smile
nandu_nan IF-Rockerz
nandu_nan
nandu_nan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
It was absolutely an awesome episode ...manish was jst rocking...kudos to baba ...avinash was also vry gud...thhe precap is sooo sad ...but baba deserves it...evn Thn I felt bad for baba...
k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Agree it was a beautiful episode... Nice post

Go to top