Frequent Posters

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Superb post priya!
It was an good episode...
NA recalling Anji's words.
Well said priya ALWAYS WRONG PERSON TEACH THE RIGHT LESSON OF LIFE <font color="#000000">its true na...
</font>
<font color="#000000">I think bad time starts for sojal from next week onwards... Varad behaved very nicely these days inorder to take all the property and trap NA in AM itself...
Today we even saw that a moment varad showed his true side when she told u r doing wrong by locking baba in a room...
I think Mansi is behind varad...
She is going to come out soon...
</font>

Tks saru πŸ˜›
Yup varad won't give a damn to throw sojal out of AM/his life...when time comes...she's really air headed πŸ˜•
Mansi... Probably after indrajith... Let's c πŸ˜ƒ
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Priya_ShrAvi

Tks saru πŸ˜›
Yup varad won't give a damn to throw sojal out of AM/his life...when time comes...she's really air headed πŸ˜•
Mansi... Probably after indrajith... Let's c πŸ˜ƒ

I have a doubt may be mansi introduced varad to indrajeeth sarkar...
Yeah sojal is always dumbo...
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

I have a doubt may be mansi introduced varad to indrajeeth sarkar...
Yeah sojal is always dumbo...

Possible saru πŸ˜• with this...she took revenge from ashlok and also will make varad.. a beggar for dumbing her πŸ˜† 2sparrows in one shot... But our shlokie will make her life miserable πŸ˜ƒ
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
full treatment at the hosp and surgery done...Varad going all out to stop baba...very clever...
Sojal does not know this man...jaya hope she keeps mum or she will be kicked out too...his patience has snapped.

HNY to you buds...have a good one.πŸ˜ƒ
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

UFF! WHAT AN EPISODE!! BABA IS NOT TASTING HIS OWN MEDICINE INSTEAD OUR GENEROUS DADA SERVED HIM A COMPLETE MEAL!!

WOUNDED CHILDREN BECOMES WOUNDED ADULTS AND THEY CAN DESTROY THEMSELVES AND POSSIBLY OTHERS !!
BABA got his first shock of his life... that varad transferred the whole property to his name... and he's not worth even a single penny... in spite of having AGNIHOTHRI surname πŸ˜• ...and his son singlehandedly finished the whole game... and got locked inside his room and his very own son latched the door and stood still like a emotionless sadist * today Dada surpassed baba in his evilness 😳 *leaving baba all alone... recalling his loyal wife's and son's words..THEY SAY "NEVER PUSH A LOYAL PERSON TO THE POINT WHERE THEY NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN"

I SEND MY HEART TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD HOPPING THAT WILL BE ENOUGH FOR SOMEBODY
Shlok...engulfed in Baba's memories ...even though his mind wants to shut the door... but his ❀️ not listening his mind anymore praying and wishing that ALL IS WELL with his baba... Tiny was right when she said let's forget and forgive...I believe shlok being separated from his baba is not only a punishment for baba but it's a lesson for shlok ...for his blind faith towards baba πŸ˜• ALWAYS WRONG PERSON TEACH THE RIGHT LESSON OF LIFE

wanna wish all my buddies HAPPY NEW YEAR πŸ€— keep smiling. πŸ˜ƒ

PRIYA...Beautiful  Review .and Apt Title...EBP...and Absolutely  loved UR lines ..in Blue.and Red...superb and so vety true...Especially. ...Always Wrong Person  Teach The Right lesson in Life .

Baba  was definitely  served the whole undigestable meal...of his own unappetising  betrayal and evil means ...by his True Blue Blood Son ...JR NA ...Varad Agnihotri. ...and now threw him out also...FITTING punishment  for Baba...while baba realised ...his mistakes ...realising how much Shlok and Anjali. ..loved him too...Loyally.

Priya ...it is a devoted Son who loved and trusted baba ...it was Baba who betrayed  son ...Shlok really loves Baba so much...that he senses him in trouble just like baba did too...but still kept quite remembering baba's  evildeeds against  Anjali's  and Astha...NA really loves shlok ...selfish or not ...love is always  love...loved shlok helping the oldman ...and praying for baba ...while Astha understood ...shlok's  love and dilemma...and tried to contact baba...but it looks Baba ..Baccha...will take some more time to meet...

The show is back on track ...but lets see if cvs keep up ...with it ...loved the 3 brilliant  stars of EBP ..today...Avinash. ...Manidhji ..as usual. ...and  mindblowing ...Samir ...Hats off to you all .

HAPPY NEW YEAR...PRIYA...πŸ€—AND ALL FORUM FRIENDS. 

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Possible saru πŸ˜• with this...she took revenge from ashlok and also will make varad.. a beggar for dumbing her πŸ˜† 2sparrows in one shot... But our shlokie will make her life miserable πŸ˜ƒ

yeah want to see the old shlok back and also varad to come to road...
Waiting for that...
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Priya ...how did u come up with this title yaar!!!!its awesome...
shlok and tht old man scene was sooo touching...
I really felt bad for baba...he actually deserves it even then I felt bad ...:((
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Really a spectacular finish to 2014. Loved how u said that this is a lesson for Shlok too for his blind faith towards Baba. 
Can't wait to watch Baba out on the streets.

Happy New Year, Priya!!
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Happy New Year PriyaaπŸ€—

Awesome review as usual..πŸ‘and I just loved the brilliant title..πŸ˜›

You are right, even I felt bad for that old man whom Shlok helped. Shlok is really a softhearted person😊

Baba is being given some reality check by his own blood -- his son whom he chose to ignore all his life. But Varad is also cruel and ruthless like his Baba and he too will get a double reality check for cheating on his brother who love him and respect him a lot.