Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

NOT MEDICINE BUT A COMPLETE MEAL !!updated :)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
UFF! WHAT AN EPISODE!! BABA IS NOT TASTING HIS OWN MEDICINE INSTEAD OUR GENEROUS DADA SERVED HIM A COMPLETE MEAL!!

WOUNDED CHILDREN BECOMES WOUNDED ADULTS AND THEY CAN DESTROY THEMSELVES AND POSSIBLY OTHERS !! Ouch
BABA got his first shock of his life... that varad transferred the whole property to his name... and he's not worth even a single penny... in spite of having AGNIHOTHRI surname Confused ...and his son singlehandedly finished the whole game... and got locked inside his room and his very own son latched the door and stood still like a emotionless sadist * today Dada surpassed baba in his evilness Stern Smile *leaving baba all alone... recalling his loyal wife's and son's words..THEY SAY "NEVER PUSH A LOYAL PERSON TO THE POINT WHERE THEY NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN"

I SEND MY HEART TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD HOPPING THAT WILL BE ENOUGH FOR SOMEBODY
Shlok...engulfed in Baba's memories ...even though his mind wants to shut the door... but his Heart not listening his mind anymore Ouch praying and wishing that ALL IS WELL with his baba... Tiny was right when she said let's forget and forgive...I believe shlok being separated from his baba is not only a punishment for baba but it's a lesson for shlok ...for his blind faith towards baba Confused ALWAYS WRONG PERSON TEACH THE RIGHT LESSON OF LIFE Ouch

Shlok scene in FT ...where he helped an old man...who was kicked out of his house after taking away his property... heart wrenching Broken Heart I thought I can manage without tissues but not after that scene Cry

SOYA D'oh
Their reaction to the whole incident was just a 'o' in their mouth Confused Sleepy when varad asked her to not open the door without his knowledge... She said Ji ! Chiii Angry then later she did tried to knock some sense into her narcissistic Hubby's head but failed in her mission... Since DADA'S SELF DESTRUCTION MODE is already on Evil Smileand to celebrate that Dada wanna throw a party LOLwhat an irony Confused

PRECAP
DADA kicked baba out of AM...who will be busy and missing for few days/weeks...due to his other project.. MAHAKUMBH...so pls cooperate EBPians... Don't rush to stock tissues LOL

PS...
wanna wish all my buddies HAPPY NEW YEAR Hug keep smiling. Big smile

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 31 December 2014 at 7:32am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Forensicramamani65angelstar98sara222anu.shravicrazianSajiievj3072Sathia007akashavaninandu_nanmahirmukhtarhp_2006DEVU.NAIRbobbiedhillonk.taddy1234nim_varcharanyaajDogan1

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:12am | IP Logged
My Vanilla pudding a hug from to you Hug

You always manage to lighten up my mood with your hilarous reviews! TongueWink

Loved your quotes specially these, loved them totally Big smile

ALWAYS WRONG PERSON TEACH THE RIGHT LESSON OF LIFE Ouch 

WOUNDED CHILDREN BECOMES WOUNDED ADULTS AND THEY CAN DESTROY THEMSELVES AND POSSIBLY OTHERS !!

I liked your uptake on the whole meal dada really served him the whole dose, and that too a high potency one, he will be now stumbling forever and in that case in mumbai streets! Wink

Shlok's scene with that old man was really heart wrenching. Broken Heart

But i think the cv's here were trying to give us the message here that even if there is bad in the world, we shouldn't stop doing good in the world. It was a good message. Maybe that old man had been like NA, bad towards his wife or daughters. Ouch Who knows. Confused

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 01 January 2015 at 4:49am
Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Updated :)
Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Superb post

Whole mealROFL Pri only u can think of this title...today baba was given whole meal ...tomorrow baba will be fed left overs also thrown out of the house...LOL

Now he will realise his wifeys worth...

And good news is slokh will save the empire and we get shrewd slokhie back...

Loved the epi because aslokh was given screen space and no extras...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Superb post

Whole mealROFLPri only u can think of this title...today baba was given whole meal ...tomorrow baba will be fed left overs also thrown out of the house...LOL

Now he will realise his wifeys worth...

And good news is slokh will save the empire and we get shrewd slokhie back...

Loved the epi because aslokh was given screen space and no extras...

Yup Dada gave him full nourishment knowing he'll be left in roadsStern Smile
.soon shrewd shlokie will be back with a bangBlushingbut am loving this avtar too Embarrassed

Dogan1

crazian Goldie
crazian
crazian

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
awesome post pri...the whole epi was superb...couldn't even think of changing the channel during ads...happy that the show is back on track...agree pri that shlok and old man scene was heartwrenching...loved the epi on the whole

Priya_ShrAvi

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Superb post priya!
It was an good episode...
NA recalling Anji's words.
Well said priya ALWAYS WRONG PERSON TEACH THE RIGHT LESSON OF LIFE its true na...
I think bad time starts for sojal from next week onwards... Varad behaved very nicely these days inorder to take all the property and trap NA in AM itself...
Today we even saw that a moment varad showed his true side when she told u r doing wrong by locking baba in a room...
I think Mansi is behind varad...
She is going to come out soon...

Edited by charanyaaj - 31 December 2014 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaniPriya_ShrAviDogan1

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thx for the review Priya.
Happy new year.  Hug