Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Article : Zaki's character strengthens in humsafars ....AHEM AHEM (Page 2)

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Not completely negative? So he is going to be a little negative? I am confused Raji di. CryCry
Hugand so is everyone dear in dis painful safar Wink i so wish they make him a strong support to drive on with less shades of negativity ...Not a lover again definitelyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
TFS 
But it will become a TRIANGLE only when SaAz love angle truly starts. Ab tak toh woh bhi nahi hua na. ConfusedErmm

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinnithelover

i am confused,how to responed...is it good as i like zaki's character or bad as i love saaz!!???
haan haan this got to be the best LOL we like Zaki as a friend n brother but we still ship SaAz as humsafars u see Thumbs Up
vinnithelover IF-Dazzler
vinnithelover
vinnithelover

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
anyway!! sehban Doing great as zaki!!

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

TFS 
But it will become a TRIANGLE only when SaAz love angle truly starts. Ab tak toh woh bhi nahi hua na. ConfusedErmm
haan woh tho hai Wink looks like the driver who has to kick start this journey is still confused n in search of his destination mapROFL

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Originally posted by Suvika.

TFS 
haan woh tho hai Wink looks like the driver who has to kick start this journey is still confused n in search of his destination mapROFL

ROFL Or is he having problem with the fuel?? Arre koi dhakka do paas ke fuel station tak LOL

Bujee09

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Thumbs Downfrom me.
If you are looking for an alternate potential love interest for Arzoo, bring someone new who is of SAC's calibre. Someone suave, successful, cunning, smooth talker, ultra rich from the same industry (for heavens sake not gangsta that they brought for Madhu in MEIEJ Angry). SAC ka competitor hi sahi. Barabari ki takkar wala. This one may have similar characteristics of Zaki (to charm the females, respectful of women etc etc). SAC must have his work cut out for himself in winning Arzoo back from a worthy opponent is what methinks.

Yes, sounds ghisa pita and must have been done to death but it is most preferable scenario to me.

You can't suddenly whitewash Zaki here overnight. He still needs to own up and clean up Samaira mess, make something of himself first. He is fine in the friend's role, doing politics with Anam for VP's chair and supporting Arzoo in her crusade against SAC (LOL)

Completely agree with u there! What does zaki have to show for himself? He is a self professed womanizer, lives on his brother' s money, hasn't worked for a day in his life, depends on others to solve his problem, has a gf who claims to be preg, and when faced with a problem, takes to drinking conveniently. In contrast Sahir works day in day out to support the whole sycophant family, lives with the betrayal of pain in his heart, yet drinks coffee instead of Daroo. He has been faithful to zeenat since the past 7 years, where is the comparison at all? N it is sad to see the CVS go back the two bros in love with the same girl crap. Cmon CVS the world has moved on, I am yet to see ppl fight over their brother' s girl specially if she is in love with one of them. Ppl simply move on for god's sake !! Zaki is behaving like an ass, I am sorry if I offend anyone, but that's how I decipher zaki' s character.

Edited by true2heart - 31 December 2014 at 6:52am

Bujee09

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I remember SAC had one rival company whom Safaraz had been working for secretly while working for Saiyara. So bringing the Boss of that company, as a suave and sophisticated young business man can give great competion to SAC both in personal and professional levee, it will be a that to watch! 
They need one powerful negative character , as Anam And KA doenst have that effect ! Rehman is still OK though !

Edited by -Rojaa- - 31 December 2014 at 6:53am

Bujee09

Go to top