What is your opinion on today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Please rate and give your comments.

6 super se ooper...

Varad pours out what is in his heart to baba...all the bottled up, pent up feelings are out in the open. He takes Baba to his room and pushes him...omg...the first ever for NA...who has been very proud and egoistic...got the shock of his life...ebp...To be locked up in his room...by his elder son...

Varad standing guard outside...ensuring that the door stays locked and tells Sojal not to open it till he says so...making his authority very clear...SOYA shocked out of their skins.

LOVED THAT THE EPI TODAY WAS FOCUSED ON THE MAIN PILLARS. GOT TO SEE SHLOK'S VIEWPOINT TOO...HE IS MISSING BABA BADLY...POOR THING...

FT special sheera ...scene of an old man who is kicked out of his home by his son after taking away the property...SHLOKIE BEAR FEELS SAD...gives him free food and is blessed by him...AAsLI look on...know he is thinking of baba.

He is standing near the window and lost in thought...when tiny comes and tries to uplift his mood. a very cute scene follows...goes out and sees baba's pic in the paper being burnt by Sachin and grabs it...then holds Aastha's hand for support...very touching and revealing...she even tries to call AM...Anjali witnessing all this from the side.

Next morning Shlok is at the temple and doing puja in baba's name...is troubled by baba's thoughts and wonders if he is trouble or he needs him...WOW...telepathy...

Sojal tries to reason with Varad but he lays down the law n shuts her up...arranges a party the next day...

Baba shown sitting on the FLOOR AND THINKING OF ANJALI'S WORDS WHERE SHE WARNED HIM THAT HE WILL BE ALL ALONE...HE IS TRULY ALONE...

SHOCKING PRECAP WHERE VARAD IS SLAPPED BY NA EBP AND THEN HE THROWS OUT BABA LIKE GARBAGE...WOW...KYA TWIST...HE IS OUT ON THE STREETS...
..BABA GIVES A HINT OF WHAT IS COMING TOO...HIS BACHHA WILL COME AND SETTLE SCORES...WHOO HOO...HURRAH...
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YIPEE me first nimmy after a long long time πŸ₯³
Ok jokes apart

Give six nimmy

Super excellent

Very balanced  epi...today only four pillars and varad...absolutely no extras...

This is what I want...Iam very happy nimmy

Avinash was fabulous today ! And manishji was outstanding..
SLOWLY HE IS REALISING WHAT HE HAS DONE...KARMA HITTING HIM...

Precap baba thrown out...now will land up in Mumbai  !

Excellent epi loved it...

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
gkavya47 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Varad rocked in today's episodeπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.I liked that scene when he locked NA in his room Sojal said he did wrong with Baba Varad don't love Sojal he is acting to get help from her.In precap Varad kicked out NA.I want CV's to show Ankush and Mala tomorrowEdited by gkavya47 - 9 years ago
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Of course ...its 100/6 episode
What a twist yaar... Mind blowing!!
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Gave a 6 nimmy it was really dhamakedaar epi! πŸ˜‰

And a fantastic review nimms! πŸ‘πŸΌ

NA got the taste of his own medicine now he felt the same helplessness, the same mental torture that he had inflicted upon Anjali! 

The flashbacks of NA were awesome, and Varad's acting a devil really chilled me to the core. When Shlok acted as a devil and revealed his true evil intentions i wasn't effected as much as now i am effected by seeing Dada in evil avatar.

Really hats of to Manish ji and Samir's fabulous acting. πŸ‘

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 9 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

YIPEE me first nimmy after a long long time πŸ₯³

Ok jokes apart

Give six nimmy

Super excellent

Very balanced  epi...today only four pillars and varad...absolutely no extras...

This is what I want...Iam very happy nimmy

Avinash was fabulous today ! And manishji was outstanding..
SLOWLY HE IS REALISING WHAT HE HAS DONE...KARMA HITTING HIM...

Precap baba thrown out...now will land up in Mumbai  !

Excellent epi loved it...

Woo hoo Divya..party tho banti hai...πŸ₯³

Only the main cast and the story just rocketed...very good epi...loved seeing Shlok's pov...poor bachha missing his baba...whereas baba is sitting on the floor...helpless and at a loss for the first time in his life. JUSTICE IS SERVED.
crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
do i even need to tell nims...i m floored...awesome acting by manish samir and avi...loved each and every bit of it...happy that our show is back on track...loved the old man and shlokie bear scene to the core...and no podlanga too
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazian

do i even need to tell nims...i m floored...awesome acting by manish samir and avi...loved each and every bit of it...happy that our show is back on track...loved the old man and shlokie bear scene to the core...and no podlanga too

Shruthi, it was such an excellent epi...Shlok was there...got to see his POV...wah...the cv's have woken up...or is this a one time deal...

why waste time thinking n talking of that narthanga and podalanga...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hot Daddy was superb...drool...πŸ˜‰
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: gkavya47

Phataka Dhamaka Excellent

Kavya, thanks for the rating.

rocking..what a twist...just fab all around .πŸ‘