Dimpy miffed with Gautam!

KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

When Dimpy entered the house as a wild card, she approached P3G with a friendly feeling! Especially she got along with Gautam the most at that point in time when he was going through his lows in the house. She took genuine stand for him when there was no one around Gautam. But off late it looks like things are going worse between the two. Gautam has been complaining her that she is too involved into back biting all the time and that she doesn't talk normally otherwise and this was too annoying not just for him but others in the house too. He stated saying that's one big reason why she hasn't been able to make friends in the house and keeps wandering here and there! So this morning as they talked, Gautam was quite vocal about what he feels for her he said why he doesn't like talking to her and that's because there was no politeness in her tone and also she was up with a very wrong outlook and understanding about him.He clearly said he doesn't want people with such behavior and that's why he was going away from her.

While arguing Gautam made a comment saying she should learn from her father,who is such a big Lawyer and try to seek things from him! This took Dimpy in altogether different tangent,she said why was he being personal by mentioning about her father,Gautam a little surprised said he was actually trying to appreciate him and not being otherwise. This got again worse as Dimpy quoted saying "So you think I am no good at all when you compare me to my father?".Dimpy actually created an issue out of the entire story when she started crying! Other housemates came to pacify her but she said she wouldn't tolerate; if things in this house come to her in such manner! You think the issue will be resolved?

Watch the fight in tonight's episode!

Khabri

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Dimpy actually created an issue out of the entire story when she started crying!

This bold statememt says all she just wanna create issue out of nothing. She made mountain of a molehill. ðŸ¤¢

Khaali peeli fookat lene hain isko bina kuch kiya jaise mila hain koi banjare ko ghar. 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't  like or care about Dimple. But there are some people in this world who do not like to being compared to their well known parents. It happens all the time.

And coming to GG, well he  has always loved to become personal with others. But ofcourse he would not take it if its on him. That's another of his habits be it  calling out Sonali or comparing Dimple to her parents. He is the self appointed  judge on others moral behavior.
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kaali peeli footage leliya aur raat ko Gauti ke saat dance bhi karliya
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh toh hona hi tha- Jiska mujhko tha intezaar woh lamha aagya!

Sneek peek mai toh Dimpy is looking like a sensitive freak- Basically creating drama out of nothing.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i donto find anything wrong if u r compared to your father
generally people get jealous and offended if you are compared to your brother or sister then why Dimpy took it so wrongly 
GG didnot insult dimpy father but took his name with respect and if dimpy thinks it is wrong then she can argue with him but why to cry at the end ðŸ¥±