India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Are Salman and SRK just hype? (Page 9)

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I completly agree wid u...they're jst hyped by media n their fan...they're nothing/no-one...AK is a king n national superstar, a complete package... On the other hand srk is a flop star... And wat to say abt salman...well salman is not even a actor to begin with

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fivestars

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

That's a good joke bro ROFL... i can't argue against your argument with logic...so you win.
If Aamir's next movie doesn't do 200 crores, don't come and write on the forum that it happened because of director because as you said, it doesn't matter who is the director, it's all Aamir, the God LOL
I am a fan of Khans but not a blind, flying fanConfused.  I don't even remember how aamir acted in 3 idiots; his performance was that mediocre in that movie, you kidding me 3 idiots became that big because of Aamir only?!

Hahahaa... Boy, that was good.

As I have said Hirani is a tremendous director, always has been. Hirani at the time of 3Idiots had just two films under his belt niether of which broke any records. A lot of directors have that. Doesnt make all of them BO draws does it?? If Hirani was all going solo why didnt LRMB break any records??

Yes, PK is working due to him being there as well. He has gotten to that stage now. Where have I said so otherwise?? But that was not the case with 3 Idiots. He was two films old at that stage with little recognition. 3 Idiots is what propelled him to the world stage. Again yes, he wrote and directed the film and brilliantly at that. But the film broke records due to Aamir. People went to see Aamir Khan becuase of the fact that all of his movies are quality. People have that faith in him. Esp after TZP, Ghajni and thats the reason the movie got huge openings(record at that time, I think) and went on to do so well. Hope its clear now.

His next or any film for that matter doing 200 crores depends on a lot of things.Are you telling me that Hirani would have made Talaash or Dhobi Ghat a 200 crore film just because he was the director??

Aamir was mediocre in 3 Idiots.Mediocre?? LOLGood job at showing your bias.He recieved huge praise from every corner around the world for his role.He at 45 essayed the role of a 20 year old to perfection. Never making you realize the fact through the entire film.I would love to see others try to do what he did. Was amazing at comedy and drama both, made the audience luagh and cry.But he was mediocre, yeah right, carry on.LOLLOL

As for his other films doing well, Aamir already broke all kinds of records with Ghajni and Dhoom 3. What went wrong there??Infact no-one came close to Ghajni till Aamir broke it himself with 3 Idiots. But hey, whatever suits my agenda, right??

Logic is a great thing, sad that it hasnt passed anyway near your post. In your first post that I qouted you said Shahrukh and Salman were bigger than him. Based on the fact that Aamir had worked with Raju. Yet failed to see that CE was with Rohit Shetty, a director who has given blockbusters and hits with almost every film of his. Salmans next is with Soraaj and Kabir. So doesnt that logic apply here too??  Shahrukh did Don 2 and JTHJ. One a part of a huge franchise and the other with a huge director. What happened?? But no, we have to forget about all that here. Logic indeed.ROFL

Edited by Arsal-AK - 31 December 2014 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beastmastersunflower52-chamkilli-

NarutoFan IF-Dazzler
NarutoFan
NarutoFan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
SRK ROCKSStarStar
SALMANHug
AMIRDeadSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PiKaChu-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Aamir is wise and his movies work because of the whole product itself and not only for his star power compared Salman and SRK. Hype is there for sure but then again they've been ruling Bollywood for 20 years or so and one can't really blame them. I love them LOL
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Okay!
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I love Aamir movies compare to other Khans!
Aamir always bring out the shit!
He is the real king of box office compare to the other Khans!
But at the end of the day public love to hype abt the other two khans!
Kya karen nothing is bigger then Aam Janta! Wink
Zeal17 IF-Dazzler
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
It doesnt matter to me that in terms of stardom Srk n Salman are ahead of Aamir.

As a profession, As an Actor.. Aamir is way ahead he is in different league. Brilliant Actor.

Nowdays... i almost hear it from everyone.. "Aamir ki movie hai to dekhni theater mai hi hai trailer dekhne ki bhi jaurat nahi" that speaks alot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cougarTown-StrAnGer--chamkilli-Sharif.Badmaash

Hazardous IF-Rockerz
Hazardous
Hazardous

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Aamir  Thumbs Up Embarrassed Heart Star

Shahrukh HugHeart Heart Heart

Salman Ermm 

Edited by Hazardous - 01 January 2015 at 12:01am

Go to top