Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Are Salman and SRK just hype? (Page 11)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

Originally posted by blue-ice

Anybody  here thinks that D3 would have made even a penny less if it had Salman or. SRK instead of Aamir?

With Salman I strongly believe it wouldn't have made as much as it did. Salman double role ka satyanash kar detaLOL With SRK I believe it would have made the same or even more. 

I actually wouldn't mind seeing SRK for Dhoom 4Wink

very honest answerThumbs Up

Its a shame that after 25 years of these 3 Khans being on the top ...even today if one of them goes ahead ...the other two are labelled as gone case...after Aamir was bashed and told RIP after Talaash...he came back with D3...Salman made the most amazing come back of all...and Shahrukh did the same with CE...

IMO in star power SRK=Salman=Aamir...I said the same when Talaash failed to make a 100 cr...when Jai Ho underperformed so badly and when SRK gave the highest grosser with CE...

Yes D3 made that humongous amount with Aamir...but it would have made the same if not more with Salman or Shahrukh...similarly Salman or Aamir would have given a 45 crore opening on the next day of Diwali...Salman will give it on Eid with BB...

Its just what kind of movies they choose and what clicks with the audience...Yes I do agree ...that may be Salman or Shahrukh might not have been able to give the perfect performance if they were given a PK...but give them a DHoom, a Gajni...the result will be the same...so there is absolutely no need to put down others ...just because one is doing well...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenisKhanSinghKumar_Darling_OJ6.0I_M_SultaN

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52KhanSinghKumarglace-bleue

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Anybody  here thinks that D3 would have made even a penny less if it had Salman or. SRK instead of Aamir?

With Salman I strongly believe it wouldn't have made as much as it did. Salman double role ka satyanash kar detaLOL With SRK I believe it would have made the same or even more. 

double ka satyanash lagata ya nhe but collection as paas he rehta
yaar kick he 230 kargaya with jaqualine  to imagine d3 with katrina LOL

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 01 January 2015 at 2:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenis

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiery.Fawkes

.so there is absolutely no need to put down others ...just because one is doing well...

Yes there is for the shitty projects other two Khans pick up Angry Sallu has picked few good projects, now it's time for Saggy to do the same. Hope it goes back to his Swades/CDI script sense. Him doing movies like HNY just ruins all that he has built.

Gussa itna haseen hai toh tera pyaar kaisa hogaLOL...HNY sweetheartHug

Fiery.Fawkes

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiery.Fawkes

.so there is absolutely no need to put down others ...just because one is doing well...

Yes there is for the shitty projects other two Khans pick up Angry Sallu has picked few good projects, now it's time for Saggy to do the same. Hope it goes back to his Swades/CDI script sense. Him doing movies like HNY just ruins all that he has built.
 chal be happy new year and ce was much more better then what srk do in romantic craps 

FOR Me LOL

Fiery.Fawkes

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

double ka satyanash lagata ya nhe but collection as paas he rehta
yaar kick he 230 kargaya with jaqualine  to imagine d3 with katrina LOL

arre yaar...Salman hota..toh they would have changed the story a little bit and it wouldn't have been so acting intensiveLOL...and it would have made 280 cr easily...Aamir did D3 only because he could still act in the movie.Tongue

I_M_SultaN

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

very honest answerThumbs Up

Its a shame that after 25 years of these 3 Khans being on the top ...even today if one of them goes ahead ...the other two are labelled as gone case...after Aamir was bashed and told RIP after Talaash...he came back with D3...Salman made the most amazing come back of all...and Shahrukh did the same with CE...

IMO in star power SRK=Salman=Aamir...I said the same when Talaash failed to make a 100 cr...when Jai Ho underperformed so badly and when SRK gave the highest grosser with CE...

Yes D3 made that humongous amount with Aamir...but it would have made the same if not more with Salman or Shahrukh...similarly Salman or Aamir would have given a 45 crore opening on the next day of Diwali...Salman will give it on Eid with BB...

Its just what kind of movies they choose and what clicks with the audience...Yes I do agree ...that may be Salman or Shahrukh might not have been able to give the perfect performance if they were given a PK...but give them a DHoom, a Gajni...the result will be the same...so there is absolutely no need to put down others ...just because one is doing well...
even with hrithik d3 would made 250cr and with akki and ranbir 200 easily
thats y i have doubt on amir khan but pk he is no1 yes he is salman is 2nd close in recent past

but never seen a single fan of amir in my life LOL
Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glace-bleue

Go to top