Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: cougarTown

What about dhoom 3? It was a bad movie yet aamir made it an ATBB

Now if you gime kamil or franchise

Leme tell you in your own words..lovely and oso team returning 

Fine.. allow me to see his next. it's just 1 year away... If it does the same business like kick, chennai express, pK, HNY etc... i have already said i will accept aamir is at the top overall πŸ˜†.
For 2014, i agree aamir is at the top
Oh yes they are . I remember when Talaash crossed all films in 2012 including JTHJ and dabanng 2 . Oh wait it didn't πŸ˜‰

At most all 3 are equal
Originally posted by: 190879

Dogs will keep barking but Salman and SRK are still one of the biggest stars Bollywood has produced.

😎

Hey I have that insult copyrighted πŸ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I should give a special mention to your topics @Heisenberg πŸ˜† I love your topics but to answer your question its surprising that every time he has appeared on the big screen his movies do more money than SK SRK because his movies aren't masala type movies because he doesn't do these kind of movies, I wouldn't call Dhoom 3 masala type...it's more Hollywood typeish...and now PK. Raju Hirani does it again.
Originally posted by: Euphorrria

Spoken like a senseless hater. πŸ˜΅

PLEASE, both Shahrukh and Salman are amazing in their own ways and so is Aamir. All 3 Khans deserve equal recognition for giving so many memorable movies to us.. 

PS- Salman is still called one of the most bankable boxoffice stars: how the hell do you think that happens?

#kuchbhi 

Spoken like a brainless fan.  All three Khan's do not deserve equal recognition because one of these Khan's is clearly outperforming the other two idiots on both - box office and quality films - the other two lag behind, and of these two, one of them has been ripping south indians films for the past 5/6 years.

Salman still cannot beat Aamir.
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People bring "crap scripts argument" as if that's something to be proud about.  D3 is bashed here mostly yet it broke all records. Ghajini was a masala film that set records. Aamir's masala attempts have a minimum standard at least and that's a good thing actually.

Talaash was a semi-hit and did 90 cr business though it was a multiplex movie. Aamir has done Ghajini. Can Salman even pull off a Talaash now let alone make it work? His Tere Naam was a decade ago. All other different attempts like Veer, London Dreams etc have tanked. So what's the logic in saying Bhai's fans will make those films hit? His fans make a certain kind of films succeed. He himself has said that his art films won't work as his fans don't wanna see that.

Aamir can set records with a Ghajini, D3 as well as 3I and PK. That's versatility and star power. He brings in people who doesn't usually go to watch films into theaters along with fans. That's why his films does record breaking business. 
Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Spoken like a brainless fan.  All three Khan's do not deserve equal recognition because one of these Khan's is clearly outperforming the other two idiots on both - box office and quality films - the other two lag behind, and of these two, one of them has been ripping south indians films for the past 5/6 years.

Salman still cannot beat Aamir.

True. No need to degrade Aamir in their bracket 'cos he's well above both. Just 'cos all of them have same surnames doesn't mean all are equals. Aamir was mocked a lot and many thought PK wouldn't even cross Kick after promos. He broke it in 9 days. πŸ˜† D3 was franchise and now its Hirani alone lol. Excuses galore. I don't see neither of the two pulling off PK role let alone making it a 300 crore hit. Some films you can't just replace names and claim X, Y, Z could do the same.  Now let s see how many years other Khans take to match D3 let alone PK. 
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the three khans are awesome in their own right!  
just because someone is aamir's fan doesnt mean tat they cud speak ill abt the other two😡

aamir khan always gives different genres  of movies 'he has given lagaan , taare zameen par ,3 idiots kind of amazing movies , 

shahrukh no doubt the girls are head over heels in love with him after DDLG 
and srk has fan following across the globe, 

salman- breathtakingly good looking 
and a thorough entertainer and with huge fan following both girls and boys   right from wanted all his succeeding films are a hit 

briahna thumbnail
right now amir is whipping asses of bhai and shah badly, and i think this whipping will continue if shah doesn't pull his socks and starts paying attention to scripts.

i seriously don't think either shah or bhai wants to be sitting at 2nd and 3rd positions.
since its all about records for these 3 khans, and it must be hurting them to see the other khan zoom ahead of them and that too with such huge numbers.

hey it hurts me as a shah fan to see other khan (MY BIGGEST ENEMY)  getting not only critical acclaim but producing massive numbers.

i know my shah does movies like hny and ce to BREAK other  khans records. i know he must be sad today, like it or not.

and imagine what bhai must be going thru. and i also wanna say this, i feel prdp is going to UNDER PEFORM next yr. bb is going to get a big big opening, which will make it sail thru a comfortable 200cr. but quality wise, both movies will suck big time.

i don't even know what to feel for movie fan and raees now. i hope the content is good than anything.

amir's 3 idiots RECORD.
amir's dhoom RECORD
now its pk RECORD.

i think its pretty much over now. amir is in different league and he will continue to do very well at box office. the best of producers and directors will go to him even more now after the success of pk.

and how long bhai and shah will keep running after amirs record. its getting tiring now. 
SIT DOWN!

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

People bring "crap scripts argument" as if that's something to be proud about. D3 is bashed here mostly yet it broke all records. Ghajini was a masala film that set records. Aamir's masala attempts have a minimum standard at least and that's a good thing actually.

Talaash was a semi-hit and did 90 cr business though it was a multiplex movie. Aamir has done Ghajini. Can Salman even pull off a Talaash now let alone make it work? His Tere Naam was a decade ago. All other different attempts like Veer, London Dream etc have tanked. So what's the logic in saying Bhai's fans will make those films hit? His fans make a certain kind of films hits. He himself has said that his art films won't work as his fans don't wanna see that.

Aamir can set records with a Ghajini, D3 as well as 3i and PK. That's versatility and star power. He brings in people who doesn't usually go to watch films into theaters along with fans. That's why his films does record breaking business.

Oh please!!! You are giving him way too much credit for Gajini. It was an ATBB because of the south Indian super star Asin. Aamir khan kya cheez hai uske saamne ?? 😳