Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FS: Voyage : A Journey to Survive (Part 4 updated on Pg 19) (Page 6)

BlueBloodQueen IF-Rockerz
BlueBloodQueen
BlueBloodQueen

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
interesting. ..

piyaarshi IF-Dazzler
piyaarshi
piyaarshi

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
waow...
this is interesting...
the banner has a ship in it...this reminds me of kaho na pyaar hai...
i will want to read  the story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dellz-

dhanyac IF-Rockerz
dhanyac
dhanyac

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
interesting prologue...
loved it...

-Dellz-

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Part 1

In the city of culture (Lucknow)In the Dargah 

Arnav Singh Raizada who doesn't believe in God came to Dargah and that to being a hindu only to fulfill his grandmother last wish to him to visit the dargah and offer a wish to god which she had noted a piece of paper and only open it when he visits there.
At that time a girl came along with her friends to visit the dargah and wish for something And the girl is none other than Khushi Malik.
Arnav went near the wish stand and took out that piece of paper from his coat and he read and his smirk (kills OMG)
Arnav (In his mind) : Daadi what type of mannat you wished to make me get a loving and beautiful girl as she wanted him to get married soon.he then tied the daagah(thread)around the gate and wished for his daadi wish to be fulfilled

(Pic Credit : Uploader)

On the other hand while Khushi was tieing the daagah on the gate she wish for a loving husband and to get him soon suddenly she opened her eyes and found Arnav and Arnav noticed Khushi and starred at each other giving a eye lock suddenly Khushi friends snapped their fingers and Khushi and Arnav came into present state suddenly khushi found a mannat ki chavvi and called Arnav by his name Arnav turned and seen Khushi 

Khushi : Arnavji your mannat ki chavvi .Actually you here its surprising being a Hindu
Arnav: Khushi.I believe that all gods are one even though I don't believe in them .But I needed to fulfill my daadi last wish.(Arnav Khushi were College friends but in college ).After the Dargah meet of Arnav and Khushi they met often and they one day expressed their love for each other
Arnav : Ms.Khushi Malik.I Arnav Singh Raizada loves you with full heart .I love you and I want you be lovely wedded wife
Khushi : (Extends her hand forward and says : You May)Arnav then brings her closer by pulling her hand and was about to kiss suddenly they heard a bullet firing noice on the sky and it was none other than his dad Arvind Singh Raizada

and even Khushi's Father seen them together and both the parents had a fight discussing about the differences between Hindu and Muslim and they shall not meet anymore.
Khushi's father Rashid Malik dragged Khushi and Khushi was holding Arnav's hand and slowly their hands got seperatedand Khushi's parents took her home back And Arnav 's father was about to slap Arnav and he caught his hand said I love Khushi and will marry her only

In Khushi's House

Dilshad(Khushi's Mom) : Khushi .I am not your real mom and not your dad is your real dad think about us inspite of you knowing that we adopted you and converted you into Muslim but still we kept your real name Khushi as your name and you fell in love with a Hindu boy you know again our family repution will go down that we got our daughter married a Hindu boy like what happened 14 years back that we had to go through so much of trouble in our society.Dilshad felt dizzy as she couldn't take the pain and Rashid gave her support Khushi: Ammi,Abbu .I love you guys alot.You gave me shelter you gave me your name but Society will speak that's their work even if someone has done bad or good their image is spolied but Ammi and Abbu I love Arnavji and I feel he is perfect for me and Love is beyond boundaries and Love doesn't see whether which caste they are in right like how you guys adopted me and Arnav still accepts me he knows the truth .I will his nature and his kindness.
Dilshad : Par .Khushi beta ..(Khushi cries and goes to her bedroom)

In Arnav's Mansion

Manorama : Hello Hi Bye Bye .Arnav bitwa today you showed your true colors you love a Muslim girl how could you humara reputationwa spoil kiya bitwa .Mein tumse bohot naraaz hoon.
Arnav : Agar aapko mere rishte mein itna hi nafrat hai toh mein ghar chodke jaa raha hoon.

Manohar: Arnav bitwa.(Angry look)Arnav then leaves the house

In the Night

In Khushi's balcony Arnav knocks Khushi gets surprised and she goes near him
Khushi : You here at this hour and what if anyone sees
Arnav : No one will see.Come on fast .Hume baagh ke shadi karni hai.

Next part : ArShi's wedding .And they enter into a voyage

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 02 January 2015 at 8:23am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.sri.abialiahaysesravanthi93sangeethbalagurukhushbrinnythangam100mansijani21greshuAlai123piyaarshiarnaushisita_ramadaisydee425star_fan1meniranjana00desisweetheart9dhanyacsuji5zariya123shravani_2311nano123Pinky.Raizadasanghita0000aman1605Happytwinklepup03yoga123-Roshini-seeta_naipsameena671fffan123PriyaSweety-Anu-QueenlyChitra--Xpress-DownhillLinsie-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
congo for new story

-Dellz-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm