Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FS: Voyage : A Journey to Survive (Part 4 updated on Pg 19) (Page 15)

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
 They escaped but what next?

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

The below liked my previous Update (Part 2)

brinnysangeethbalaWanieAi_m_arshiyaPriyaCherryvartekaaSanayaMyLIFESweety012345smatthangam100shiv456shavi2311arnaushipari_goyalnano123ArishaDeepzsanghita0000dhanyacameena671star_fan1phillips_2909suji5daisydee425yoga123Rohinidpup03seeta_naipsjasminerahulHappytwinkle-ChitraRocking-rima4ever

Scroll down for Part 3

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 09 January 2015 at 1:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zebalijeb1aman1605-QueenlyChitra--DZ-

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Part 3

During their journey of their Voyage.Arnav and Khushi ,Nk and Lavanya had gone through lot of mist fog,bad weather and they cling on to a support to not to get drowned into the storm .
After the wild storm Khushi felt dizzy and fell and Lavanya checked her pulse and saying to herself its a good news after a heavy storm she called Arnav and NK who were stiring the ship wheel and a call on the Ship's cockpit

Tring Tring

Arnav : Yes.Who is it? Lavanya : I am Lavanya .Arnav and Nk come to balcony of the Ship fast Nk and Arnav : What is it Doc. Lavanya.Why did you call us .Is everything fine and where is Khushi
 Lavanya : God has really sent me to a right place to take care of you guys being a doctor I came to give good news that Khushi is pregnant .But she needs good care as this voyage can be a trouble for her delivery Guys Arnav : Yes indeed Doc.Lavanya you are destined to help us in our Voyage 

After few months(Khushi was 6th month pregnant)

Khushi: Arnav our baby has grown big and I can feel its movements he then pecked her on her forehead and kissed Ber baby bump and said I will never let anything happen to you and our baby and Khushi smiled.
The weather was stormy again Rain was more and filled the ship
 Nk : Its becoming difficult for me to steer the ship and I can't see anything the mist bluring my view Lavanya catch the poll and don't leave it until the storm settles .Lavanya what are doing why are you moving you will get drowned and I don't want to loose you its a whirl pool please my jaan cling on to the poll
Lavanya : (She felt something that he cares for her and she then says ) Nk plz you too cling on to something otherwise you also
 Nk : Don't worry about me I have a exprience of this voyage as I am a captain I will be fine sweetheart
 On the other hand Arnav was clinging on to balcony poll and Khushi's one hand holding her belly and other hugging Arnav with a tight grip for support
After terrible storm Khushi felt better and rested on to the bed of ship and Arnav taking care of her Arnav : Khusho everything is fine I am here no need of taking tension I love you and I always be with you 

After 2 months 

Khushi suddenly got labour pain and was crying betterly Lavanya went near and said its just 8 months and labour I guess its a premature baby (she was tensed and she doesn't know how to tackle such situations and called Arnav and Nk for help Nk : Don't worry Lavanya we are reaching a small island just 4 minutes Khushi was panting and Arnav carried Khushi when they reached the island and placed her on the ground and tells Lavanya what we should do know Lavanya I will get water and come till then Arnav tell Khushi to push and lavanya comes and tells khushi to push Khushi: (In a panting tone)I can't Lavanya.Arnavji I think I will die I can't take it she loosing some breaths and then speaking I am gonna die and Arnavji take care of yourself Nk : Khushi we are just few kilometers away from New Zealand port we will reach soon please don't loose hope Arnav : Khushi.You can't leave me don't you such things dammit you need to live Please push Khushi .please last time for my sake please Lavanya : I guess she is tired and she can't Arnav it was terrible voyage and in that Khushi' condition became worst .please Khushi push dear(Khushi then pushes and delivers a baby girl Lavanya then cuts the cord and wraps the baby with a cloth and they notice that Khushi stopped breathing and Arnav in ASR avatar 

Kyun Khwabon Pe Tere Saaye Hai,
 Dil Kyun Hai Tanha Mera,
 Kyun Khamoshi Hai Zubaan pe meri,
 Ashkon se keh paun na, 
Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
 Tere Ishq Main, 
 Rabba Ve Rabba Ve Rabba Ve Rabba ve...(Male Version)

Arnav : Khushi wake up look at our daughter you cant leave and go we are few kilometers away from New Zealand plz dammit breath (He then blow from her mouth but no respond Lavanya then pumped Khushi but no respond Arnav then took her hand and placed near his heart cryied out loud and said Khushi please wake up .I cant live without you

suddenly Khushi hand which was getting Arnav heart beats wibes and gave Arnav his lost happiness he then hugged her Khushi then carresed him and said Hum hamesha saath rahenge(We will always be together) and Lavanya and Nk hugged together in happiness and realized their condition and broke their hug Arnav : I think I have thought of a name of our daughter and I will name her Arshi ( Arnav + Khushi) as she was our reason to live Khushi : Yes Arnavji.Arshi is a right name for her .(they both have a cute eye lock) 

Next Part : ArHi,NaVanya reach New Zealand.

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 09 January 2015 at 1:36am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha92Pinky.PMsangeethbalagurukhushbrinnyi_m_arshiyathangam100greshuAlai123smatsita_ramaarnaushiSweety012345zebali..strawberry.._CrystalFlames_nano123Pinky.Raizadaphillips_2909meniranjana00desisweetheart9urvisainidhanyacParii..suji5star_fan1daisydee425shiv456seeta_naipspup03aman1605yoga123-Roshini-Happytwinklesanghita0000ameena671jeb1PriyaSweety-Anu-Xpress--QueenlyChitra-Linsie-DZ-

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
       thanks for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dellz-

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
awesome update
thanksThumbs Up

-Dellz-

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
khushi preg.loved NK's care 4 La.their edited pic was superb.K's delivery scene was written well.Arnav crying 4 K when she was motionless..then her response was beautiful.their daughter is arshi.sweet

Edited by jasminerahul - 09 January 2015 at 2:09am

-Dellz-

_CrystalFlames_ IF-Rockerz
_CrystalFlames_
_CrystalFlames_

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Lovely update sydell...
So finally arshi was born...
Wow... Arnav's heart brings khushi back to life...

-Dellz-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm

-Dellz-

Go to top