Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for your support and thanks for liking it .
Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail

The below liked my previous Update (Part 1)

sravanthi93,  shalini.sri.abi,  aliahayse,  brinny,  sangeethbala,  greshu,  Alai123,

PriyaCherry,  thangam100,  arnaushizariya123,  shavi2311,  Pinky.Raizada

nano123,  piyaarshi,  suji5,  daisydee425,  sanghita0000,  ameena671,

fffan123meniranjana00,  dhanyac,  -Xpress-

,  seeta_naips,  aman1605,  Rohinid,  pup03,  Happytwinkle

-ChitraRocking-,  nanorrima4ever

Scroll down for Part 2

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Part 2

Arnav helped Khushi from getting down from the balcony through the dupatta made as a rope and soon they reached the temple and Arnav did the 7 pheras with Khushi and tied Magalsutra

and put sindoor on her head (ArShi together said that we are now husband and wife)
When they were walking suddenly they seen goons were after them they ran and hide behind 

some barrels and the goons disappered suddenly it started raining and seen a hut and they went there for shelter and to rest there for the night and see some clothes on the hay and ArShi changes their clothes by a divider and Khushi comes in white Saree and red blouse and Arnav then went near her pecked her on her shoulder she denied and went she hold her hand brought her back and said Abb kyun sharmana hum abb pati patni he then carried her and placed her on the hay and he then slowly opened her Dori and then they consummated

On the other hand 

Dishad : Rashid!! Khushi is not in her room and that she ran away from the house
Rashid called up Manohar and Manohar too said that Arnav is left the house and went and both the families were in search of them and called for a police to search for them

In the Hut

ArShi got alerted and left from there and they saw a bus going to Mumbai they got into the bus and Arnav soon called by up his friend NK(Nandkishore)
Arnav : Nk where are you.I need to get out of India soon the police is after me and Khushi and my parents won't let us be together and keep searching the whole country as they have contacts .
Nk : Nanav.Don't worry .Tomorrow at 11 when u reach Mumbai port we will leave to New Zealand as one ship is leaving tomorrow .(Arnav agree)
ArShi soon reached the port and Khushi was feeling sacred as she is first time traveling on a ship and Arnav said to her not to worry as he is there and they boarded the ship suddenly a girl came and entered the ship and said the ship is leaving one hour early.Omg here is my passport.(she then waved her hair and she seen Nk(the captain of the ship and both if them had a eyelock)
The girl was none other than Lavanya.(Lavanya is a doctor)
The Navy officers were angry with Nk and sacked his job for helping ArShi as they told him he is fired without thinking if anything further he sailed the ship .

In the Ship

Nk : Excuse me .How come you into this ship

Lavanya : I am Doc.Lavanya .Actually I was suppose to board the ship at 12 o clock which was the correct time as I needed to reach New Zealand as I am transfered there but the ship sailed early and I was in a hurry that's y
Arnav : Hey Lavanya .Its me Arnav and this is Khushi my wife .Do you remember her
Lavanya : Yes I do ASR we were all together in the same college and even NK too and NK is a captain (they both looked at each other romantically)
Lavanya : So you guys was a intercast love so your parents were against and you guys eloped and married and now as your lives were in danger .Nk helped you guys to escape from this country .OMG its such a exiciting and such a emotional story and I am with you guys
Arnav-Khushi: Thank you Lavanya .
Nk : So Doc.Lavanya is gonna enjoy her voyage with her buddies
Lav : Yes .(they all laughed)
Nk : Well loved birds there is a honneymoon suite waiting for you upstairs as this is ur Honeymoon cruise for this voyage hope you like it
Lav : Wow NK.its so lovely I hope our couple will enjoy their lovely time
ArShi went to the Suite and seen it was decorated with red roses and white candles and he then carried her and placed her on to the bed and consummated

Next Part : Storm - Violent sea ,Khushi gives birth to a baby  and ArHi reunion .

_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear...
So storm is coming...
Waiting for next update..
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it,=-
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazng...
so cute ...loved NK nd lavnya...
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it thanks for pm ðŸ˜ƒ
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail