Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

51 Most Popular Celebrities of 2014:Gautam Featured :D (Page 15)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

First ORMAX and now this!

Does this guy even need to win the BB title anymore?

Nope. He doesn't. So Bigg Boss should kick him out asap.. cuz clearly his fans and brother alike feel he does not even need the trophy anymore.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by jyoti06

U really want to know the details of TV Celebrity  ranking  on IF  LOL

well who knows it better than me  who worked day and night for TV Celebrity ranking of Gurmeet  once upon a time like a typical fangal ROFL .. he is ranked no.3 between  LOLLOL

Chalo let me tell u in detail how TV celebrity ranking is done

all u hv to do is sit 24/7 on that profile of your favorite actor and view his/her photos as much as u can and daily make 2 to 3 comments on his/her profile without fail ... if 50 members do this for a week .. then dhaam your fav enter top 10  LOL .. thats how ranking is done on IF for all the daily soap actors ...  in fact  If bolly and telly actors rankiNg r merged na , then barun sobti and gurmeet might overtake aamir , salman and srk in rankings too going by the comments  their fans make on IF  LOL... lets figure that out before figuring out gautam ka rankings LOLLOL

I have no clue ...and dont think I would want ... as I dont watch Soaps ...but using your logic

• So some 50 people were watching him 24 x 7 from 21st Sept to 3rd Nov and now have lost interest in watching him...so he is going back to his Old Level...wonder why these 50 people suddenly developed the interest from 21st and then suddenly lost it from last few weeks...does that have any reason ?
P.S -quite separately, If this ranking is not credible, then as a part of IF team you should push for something that is more credible.

Na they just lost interest in commenting on IF which is of no use and instead concentrating on voting which is of great use LOLEmbarrassed

And rankings r not part of IF team  .. its part of admin team  and i m not part of admin team Big smile

Bold - sorry you goofed up...Your rationale above is contrary to the trendLOL...the trend was upward when he was victim and always nominated... possibly ...the time when he got max votes and voters were engaged...the trend goes down when he is not even nominated ...@ last 3 weeks ...so your explanation of fans focussing on voting  doesn't hold any ground ...hopefully you can come up with something real and convincingLOL

Till then my argument holds strength... that there is drastic drop in popularityWink ...even the snal deal guy, host and panel members have commented on his visibility.Tongue

I dint goof up but did right calculation only LOL .. his ranknig went up for first 2 weeks only when fans just came to know who is gautam gulati and so obviously commented on his profile as part of intro  including meLOL ... after that  they concentrated more on voting because he was nominated for nonstop 8 weeks in a row ...    and then just a week before too again he was in nomination .. total out of 14 weeks , I guess he was in nomination for 9 to 10 weeks .. so too much work for the fans na Embarrassed

Drop in popularity can b said when his name gets replaced by Pritam or XYZ names in every other website claiming the popular rankings including ORMAX ..     And going by this logic of IF ranking , Sukirti should b most popular since her ranking was highest in first 2 weeks .. she was actually in top 10 as per IF rank   ROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 01 January 2015 at 2:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaMehr1788

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

[QUOTE=MadOwhat

Bold - sorry you goofed up...You rationale above is contrary to the trendLOL...the trend was upward when he was victim and always nominated... possibly ...the time when he got max votes and voters were engaged...the trend goes down when he is not even nominated ...@ last 3 weeks ...so your explanation of fans focussing on voting  doesn't hold any ground ...hopefully you can come up with something real and convincingLOL

Till then my argument holds strength... that there is drastic drop in popularityWink ...even the snal deal guy, host and panel members have commented on his visibility.Tongue

You have raised some Good points MadoWhat Thumbs Up

i still dont get which ranking we should believe why IF ranking is considered almost fake now Confused

IF ranknig is not fake .. but that ranknig appiles for daily soaps and not reality shows or else sukriti would hv won BB8 title going by her IF ranknig in first few weeks of the show

devsriyaScreamForMe

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
All becuase of his fans!! Clap

jyoti06ScreamForMe

MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

I dint goof up but did right calculation only LOL .. his ranknig went up for first 2 weeks only when fans just came to know who is gautam gulati and so obviously commented on his profile as part of intro  including meLOL ... after that  they concentrated more on voting because he was nominated for nonstop 8 weeks in a row ...    and then just a week before too again he was in nomination .. total out of 14 weeks , I guess he was in nomination for 9 to 10 weeks .. so too much work for the fans na Embarrassed

Drop in popularity can b said when his name gets replaced by Pritam or XYZ names in every other website claiming the popular rankings including ORMAX ..     And going by this logic of IF ranking , Sukirti should b most popular since her ranking was highest in first 2 weeks .. she was actually in top 10 as per IF rank   ROFL

Just see Contradiction.Wacko

• First ...voting has diverted the focus from visiting his profile hence the drop in rating
  • Now ...IF is irrelevant to reality show 
Not sure you got my question right...here once again trying to explain...see below

Point no 1 = absolute popularity...i.e Gautam in week X vis a vis Gautam in week Y (trend of popularity of an individual across time scale when assessment parameters remain unchanged ) ...,..we know Gautam went to 21 in week 2 ...remained there for couple of weeks...then drifted slowly ...and dropped drastically in last 2-3 weeks           ( when he was NOT NOMINATED... so voting reason goes for a toss)... Hence can be deduced as drop in popularity ( 21 position is higher than 137) ...so your argument doesn't hold ground...and yet you are denying .Wacko

Point no 2 = relative popularity ...i.e that Gautam in comparison with others...your occlusion is based  on th assumption that the link you pasted and ORMAX are credible and that IF Television Celebrity index is  baseless  ...I can see you are well aware of IF methodology hence I agree with your conclusion that it is baseless when it comes to assessing relative popularity ( like Sukriti example)...your point taken there...how did  you conclude that the methodology followed by ORMAX and the site you mentioned in this thread are credible.Approve

So question for you..below ...can't make it simpler

Q1 - point 1 - on absolute popularity...voting is not the reason for lack of focus as I proved...So what is the reason for his drastic drop in last 3 weeks when not nominated ?

Q2- point 2 - relative popularity... what is the methodology followed by ORMAX & the link in the thread...that makes you confident enough to give them certificate of authenticity ?

Just stick to answering this 2 question ...make it in bullets...so that it remains objective and focused.

P.S - btw don't deny the certificate of authenticity ...else your 1st post on the thread becomes redundant and the thread loses credibility ...ROFL

Edited by MadOwhat - 02 January 2015 at 12:00am

ChingaariSIR.MEOWINGTON

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged

[

Just see Contradiction.Wacko

• First ...voting has diverted the focus from visiting his profile hence the drop in rating
  • Now ...IF is irrelevant to reality show 
Not sure you got my question right...here once again trying to explain...see below

Point no 1 = absolute popularity...i.e Gautam in week X vis a vis Gautam in week Y (trend of popularity of an individual across time scale when assessment parameters remain unchanged ) ...,..we know Gautam went to 21 in week 2 ...remained there for couple of weeks...then drifted slowly ...and dropped drastically in last 2-3 weeks           ( when he was NOT NOMINATED... so voting reason goes for a toss)... Hence can be deduced as drop in popularity ( 21 position is higher than 137) ...so your argument doesn't hold ground...and yet you are denying .Wacko

Point no 2 = relative popularity ...i.e that Gautam in comparison with others...your occlusion is based  on th assumption that the link you pasted and ORMAX are credible and that IF Television Celebrity index is  baseless  ...I can see you are well aware of IF methodology hence I agree with your conclusion that it is baseless when it comes to assessing relative popularity ( like Sukriti example)...your point taken there...how did  you conclude that the methodology followed by ORMAX and the site you mentioned in this thread are credible.Approve

So question for you..below ...can't make it simpler

Q1 - point 1 - on absolute popularity...voting is not the reason for lack of focus as I proved...So what is the reason for his drastic drop in last 3 weeks when not nominated ?

On what basis u r judging the drop .. first tell me that .. because for u drop = IF ranking which I already proved is baseless since Sukirti is at top among big boss contestants and she is already evicted by least votes .. right ??     .. For me  Popularity = ORMAX and other rating websites where everywhere its Gautam and so far though people claimed these websites r not authentic yet they could not prove it with facts like I proved it in Sukirti case Big smile

Q2- point 2 - relative popularity... what is the methodology followed by ORMAX & the link in the thread...that makes you confident enough to give them certificate of authenticity ?

I can ask u the same question that what is the proof that thewy r not autrhentic .. like I said I proved it in IF ranking case via Sukirti example .. can someone bring out similar facts to prove ORMAX is not authentic Embarrassed

Just stick to answering this 2 question ...make it in bullets...so that it remains objective and focused.

P.S - btw don't deny the certificate of authenticity ...else your 1st post on the thread becomes redundant and the thread loses credibility ...ROFL

See I dint deny any authenticity ... answers in red Big smile ... since u asked me to stick to only those pointers .. so stuck to those pointers only ..

though when it comes to contradiction .. lets just admit both sides r contradicting in this case because when Pritam tops anywhere  , its believed blindly but when same happens for gautam , authenticity etc etc is asked Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr1788Ami_Vrushanliberiangirl

Go to top