Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

51 Most Popular Celebrities of 2014:Gautam Featured :D (Page 14)

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by jyoti06

[QUOTE=MadOwhat

Bold - sorry you goofed up...You rationale above is contrary to the trendLOL...the trend was upward when he was victim and always nominated... possibly ...the time when he got max votes and voters were engaged...the trend goes down when he is not even nominated ...@ last 3 weeks ...so your explanation of fans focussing on voting  doesn't hold any ground ...hopefully you can come up with something real and convincingLOL

Till then my argument holds strength... that there is drastic drop in popularityWink ...even the snal deal guy, host and panel members have commented on his visibility.Tongue

You have raised some Good points MadoWhat Thumbs Up

i still dont get which ranking we should believe why IF ranking is considered almost fake now Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadOwhat

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Bold - sorry you goofed up...You rationale above is contrary to the trendLOL...the trend was upward when he was victim and always nominated... possibly ...the time when he got max votes and voters were engaged...the trend goes down when he is not even nominated ...@ last 3 weeks ...so your explanation of fans focussing on voting  doesn't hold any ground ...hopefully you can come up with something real and convincingLOL

Till then my argument holds strength... that there is drastic drop in popularityWink ...even the snal deal guy, host and panel members have commented on his visibility.Tongue

1) he is not nominated
2) he is not getting enough footage
3) he was blamed for the diandra fiasco
4) he is no more a victim (no sympathy votes)

but still he have more fans than other contestants but anthing can happen in this 1 month
if grand finale is on jan 3rd he is sure shot winner 
but game is going to change now 
let see kya hota hai Wink

Edited by melodrama - 01 January 2015 at 7:29am

jyoti06

Mehr1788 Senior Member
Mehr1788
Mehr1788

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged

@bold - I didn't hear the host commenting on his visibility! seems like it was just u! So that makes me doubt the credibility or "strength" of ur  arguments as it seems u bring in lies to prove a point!! 

Won't and does not work!Big smile

Regarding snap deal caller he didn't say anything abt visibility he said u have gone calm (thanda) and was asking for unnecessary chaos to which he got a perfect and a sensible reply from GG that he can't fight unnecessarily! Star

Abt the 1 guest shilpa - don't think she watched the episodes that week cos if we all know Gautam got the most footage that week. She also commented on sonali just giving a passing shot but that's not true as we saw her fight with Ali , her captaincy task etc that week too!

Maybe shiilpa saw the week upen turned into a physco and forgot to come prepared for the week she was actually called for!Confused

So all in all seems the strength in ur arguments isn't holding too well!

jyoti06

MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehr1788

@bold - I didn't hear the host commenting on his visibility! seems like it was just u! So that makes me doubt the credibility or "strength" of ur  arguments as it seems u bring in lies to prove a point!! 

Won't and does not work!Big smile

Regarding snap deal caller he didn't say anything abt visibility he said u have gone calm (thanda) and was asking for unnecessary chaos to which he got a perfect and a sensible reply from GG that he can't fight unnecessarily! Star

Abt the 1 guest shilpa - don't think she watched the episodes that week cos if we all know Gautam got the most footage that week. She also commented on sonali just giving a passing shot but that's not true as we saw her fight with Ali , her captaincy task etc that week too!

Maybe shiilpa saw the week upen turned into a physco and forgot to come prepared for the week she was actually called for!Confused

So all in all seems the strength in ur arguments isn't holding too well!

Keep watching Imagine TVROFL ...you 100% rightWink
MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

[QUOTE=MadOwhat

1) he is not nominated
2) he is not getting enough footage
3) he was blamed for the diandra fiasco
4) he is no more a victim (no sympathy votes)

but still he have more fans than other contestants but anthing can happen in this 1 month
if grand finale is on jan 3rd he is sure shot winner 
but game is going to change now 
let see kya hota hai Wink

[/QUOTE]

How did you conclude he has more fans ...just by reading this arbit linkLOL

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

[QUOTE=MadOwhat

You have raised some Good points MadoWhat Thumbs Up

i still dont get which ranking we should believe why IF ranking is considered almost fake now Confused

@MadOWhat: And this rating has no fans involvement ... Just whims of a noname web entity. 
@Chingari: always accept the rating that favors your contestant, as the most authentic. Problem solved.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadOwhatChingaari

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by SoPunk

I'm sure the guy who is playing even Dhoni, he didn't make the list...because if they want to make a justice and bring him in 50, they can't, he will probably feature below 500 in reality...just check the super hits of the year in Bollywood and see if all the leads have made the list. It's NOT... So you can't say that, he WILL play Raina, which is a side role, will have a bigger buzz than a released blockbuster...LOLLOL

Yes Sushant will not feature in top 51  in the list because he dint create any buzz in 2014 .. But with dhoni biopic and paani movie , he will create enough buzz in 2015 and will feature in top 51 for 2015 for sure ...Big smile ... and yes all leads starring in superhits of 2014 r right there in that list .. ranking obviously depends on the kind of buzz one created in media ...

If SUshant didn't make a buzz as a lead, how did Gautam make a buzz as a co-cast in the same movie? LOL 

Anyway, I know die hard fans will believe and that's why this is a weak PR tool, for which many don't adopt this. It's hard to make too many new fans, because marginal fans or neutrals won't believe this to be true. That's the reason, others probably did invest their PR effort in more proven areas. This works little...so it has to be coupled with other tools. I'm sure Gautam is doing it all. Because if he depends only on this...he will not succeed. Tongue 

Thanks for a good discussion Smile

Sushant will make buzz in 2015 when his movie releases na  Embarrassed ... this is list for 2014 when Gautam did make a buzz in big boss and thats why we r debating and discussing him here for pages   LOL

I made that comparison and comment based on your reply on Pg5 Last Post. Where you said following:

"...he just grabbed a movie to b made on Dhoni's life  starrting Sushant  in which he plays the character of Raina ... so thats where his popularity escalated and he features in top 51 celeb .. simple"

Yeah I said he just grabbed a movie .. so obviously the buzz will come in the new year and not previous yr .. in gautam ka case he grabbed the movie bec of his big boss popularity and big boss happened last yr  ..
this chart is based on buzz makers of 2014 ..

devsriya

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

http://www.glamcapture.com/the-10-most-discussed-tv-celebrities-of-2014
one more article gautam is in top 10 most discussed tv celebs of 2014 

actually its notihng new .. in every single ranking his name is there ... depends on who wants to believe and who dont want to believe

devsriya

Go to top