Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

51 Most Popular Celebrities of 2014:Gautam Featured :D (Page 11)

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
Wish u and ur family very happy new year jyoti and everyone  god bless u and ur family ,think positive ye saal aapke liye kushia laaye Hug

Ankit 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by jyoti06

U really want to know the details of TV Celebrity  ranking  on IF  LOL

well who knows it better than me  who worked day and night for TV Celebrity ranking of Gurmeet  once upon a time like a typical fangal ROFL .. he is ranked no.3 between  LOLLOL

Chalo let me tell u in detail how TV celebrity ranking is done

all u hv to do is sit 24/7 on that profile of your favorite actor and view his/her photos as much as u can and daily make 2 to 3 comments on his/her profile without fail ... if 50 members do this for a week .. then dhaam your fav enter top 10  LOL .. thats how ranking is done on IF for all the daily soap actors ...  in fact  If bolly and telly actors rankiNg r merged na , then barun sobti and gurmeet might overtake aamir , salman and srk in rankings too going by the comments  their fans make on IF  LOL... lets figure that out before figuring out gautam ka rankings LOLLOL

I have no clue ...and dont think I would want ... as I dont watch Soaps ...but using your logic

• So some 50 people were watching him 24 x 7 from 21st Sept to 3rd Nov and now have lost interest in watching him...so he is going back to his Old Level...wonder why these 50 people suddenly developed the interest from 21st and then suddenly lost it from last few weeks...does that have any reason ?
P.S -quite separately, If this ranking is not credible, then as a part of IF team you should push for something that is more credible.

Na they just lost interest in commenting on IF which is of no use and instead concentrating on voting which is of great use LOLEmbarrassed

And rankings r not part of IF team  .. its part of admin team  and i m not part of admin team Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 31 December 2014 at 11:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyaShaktifanSwatiGrumpyTheCat.Dilwale.-RaniitsRitzi

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

I'm sure the guy who is playing even Dhoni, he didn't make the list...because if they want to make a justice and bring him in 50, they can't, he will probably feature below 500 in reality...just check the super hits of the year in Bollywood and see if all the leads have made the list. It's NOT... So you can't say that, he WILL play Raina, which is a side role, will have a bigger buzz than a released blockbuster...LOLLOL

Yes Sushant will not feature in top 51  in the list because he dint create any buzz in 2014 .. But with dhoni biopic and paani movie , he will create enough buzz in 2015 and will feature in top 51 for 2015 for sure ...Big smile ... and yes all leads starring in superhits of 2014 r right there in that list .. ranking obviously depends on the kind of buzz one created in media ...

If SUshant didn't make a buzz as a lead, how did Gautam make a buzz as a co-cast in the same movie? LOL 

Anyway, I know die hard fans will believe and that's why this is a weak PR tool, for which many don't adopt this. It's hard to make too many new fans, because marginal fans or neutrals won't believe this to be true. That's the reason, others probably did invest their PR effort in more proven areas. This works little...so it has to be coupled with other tools. I'm sure Gautam is doing it all. Because if he depends only on this...he will not succeed. Tongue 

Thanks for a good discussion Smile

Sushant will make buzz in 2015 when his movie releases na  Embarrassed ... this is list for 2014 when Gautam did make a buzz in big boss and thats why we r debating and discussing him here for pages   LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaShaktifanSwati.Dilwale.GrumpyTheCatitsRitzi

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Wishing all a Happy New year Hug

No hard feelings towards anyone as its just a random show  ... so if any of my comment hurt anyone , apology from my side .. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyajacktherippervinnuZanduBaaM--RockStar--itsRitzi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Good! But he won't feature in it next year like Gauahar continued to a year after Bigg Boss! 
Gautam's 15 minutes of fame are almost over! LOL

I m a gauhar fan too and yes gauhar did good to feature in this year's list too Thumbs Up

but lets not underestimate another actor when noone has seen the future ..  what gautam does after coming out of big boss , will decide his future .. if he manages to do well ,. he might feature next yr too otherwise not .. Smile

It's funny how people become fortune tellers, psychic etc when it comes to Gautam rightROFL?

This person "Gauahargeous_N" can see the future that Gautam won't make the list next yearROFLROFLROFL  When making these kinds of comments, people don't even realize how silly and foolish they look. 

What will this person do If Gautam does make it to top 50 next yearWackoWackoWacko It will be a big slap on some people's faces when after winning BB8, Gautam won't be only limited to hosting a singing show, but will make it big in Bollywood PartyDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyavinnuitsRitzi

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Can't believe Gautam is on the same league as Big B, all the Khans, Kapoors and Roshans.

Feel so proud to be Gautam fan. I am glad I chose right contestant to support this seasonDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyajacktherippervinnujyoti06GrumpyTheCatitsRitzi

devsriya Senior Member
devsriya
devsriya

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Wishing all a Happy New year Hug

No hard feelings towards anyone as its just a random show  ... so if any of my comment hurt anyone , apology from my side .. 

Thank you and wish you a very happy New year as well. Your posts are awesome and I never saw you hurting anyone in your comments. Enjoy!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinnujyoti06

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
He deserves it gauti has earned fame with his good heart n entertaining nature 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjyoti06-Rani

Go to top