Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

51 Most Popular Celebrities of 2014:Gautam Featured :D (Page 10)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

See how non professional this OMAX or whatever is...their reason or Gauties achievements of the year is only limited to Big Boss...kissing in toilet made him the top 50 in Hollywood...holly Grail...who r this OMAX TV LOL They even forgot to mention any other achievement in the year that made buzz...you are kidding me? That by only Kissing in BB toilets, you create a bigger buzz than Rani? The Choprs now and her Mardani?

This was just made afresh by his PR, there is nothing wrong in it...but it's insane to claim that he is anyway even near to 500 celebrities of the country/Bollywood LOL

the PR site description: copy pasted

"Ever since he entered the Bigg Boss house this season, Gautam Gualti has pretty much made news week after week. Whether it's his alleged in-house kiss with Diandra Soares or his fights with fellow contestants Karishma Tanna or Upen Patel, truth is he has always entertained people. So much so that he was named as one of the top 5 non-fictional characters of 2014 by Ormax Media along with Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Kapil Sharma."

So ORMAX is fake too  LOL .. well to each his own .. I m sure if Pritam tops ORMAX one day , his fans will go crazy with happiness LOL

personally I dont believe in these websites either ... in the end its the public votes which will b ultimate decider unless one says even public votes r fake  as long as one's fav is not on top ..  human nature   LOL

And yes Gautam's achievement this yr is big boss only .. this website gave top 51 names of achievers for this yr only and not last 10 yrs .. so this yr every description talks about their achievements of this yr only  ... its simple , his fans will believe it and fans of other contestants wont believe it .. to each his own .. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsdevsriyavinnuShrumunj

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Well Rani's rating is low because she dint create buzz this yr as much as rest created
the rating is based on the amount of buzz a celeb has created due to various reasons ... 

Rani created good enough a buzz to be in the headlines all year, with her Marriage, then Mardaani etc... This was good enough for her to be on top few.

Mardaani was a box office flop and media was not allowed for her marriage .. so logically speaking the buzz was not exactly created in media via her name ..   even then she features in top 51 only due to her marriage news

and u mean to say Gautam woh is side hero in daily soaps  has so much money to pay the PRs for getting him in ORMAX top 5 too ROFL .. in that case why cant Puneet or Upen do it .. they toh r veterans in bollywood na  LOL .. Upen I heard is a superstar too LOLLOLWink .. everything cannot b managed by PR  especially when it comes to popularity and buzz  Big smile

As I described before, it needs petty cash to make such PR efforts, it's not a rated fashion magazine. Many celebs do this for PR, Kushal Tandon was top ten hot looking male, Bollywood and Hollywood put together ROFL ... He is freezing in ice box now ROFL 

As I said before in another post, this is not the only PR tool, ID depends on their PR teams, who find what effective to gather vote or promote their overall career...BB is not their only career objective.

So SRK , Aamir salman etc etc all top 51 in that list used their PR which superstar Upen or Tanna could not ?? ConfusedLOL
... And logicwise will PR waste time on such a fake website when the main motto of a level headed PR will b to make his/her client win the game show  .. LOL

And yes he was not a big face on TV till he entered big boss .. now things hv changed and he just grabbed a movie to b made on Dhoni's life  starrting Sushant  in which he plays the character of Raina ... so thats where his popularity escalated and he features in top 51 celeb .. simple  Big smile

I'm sure the guy who is playing even Dhoni, he didn't make the list...because if they want to make a justice and bring him in 50, they can't, he will probably feature below 500 in reality...just check the super hits of the year in Bollywood and see if all the leads have made the list. It's NOT... So you can't say that, he WILL play Raina, which is a side role, will have a bigger buzz than a released blockbuster...LOLLOL

Yes Sushant will not feature in top 51  in the list because he dint create any buzz in 2014 .. But with dhoni biopic and paani movie , he will create enough buzz in 2015 and will feature in top 51 for 2015 for sure ...Big smile ... and yes all leads starring in superhits of 2014 r right there in that list .. ranking obviously depends on the kind of buzz one created in media ...

In bold above :-) 
[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsZanduBaaM

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Good! But he won't feature in it next year like Gauahar continued to a year after Bigg Boss! 
Gautam's 15 minutes of fame are almost over! LOL

I m a gauhar fan too and yes gauhar did good to feature in this year's list too Thumbs Up

but lets not underestimate another actor when noone has seen the future ..  what gautam does after coming out of big boss , will decide his future .. if he manages to do well ,. he might feature next yr too otherwise not .. Smile

devsriyaNisha333

Nisha333 Senior Member
Nisha333
Nisha333

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hautam has already one movie in line hopefully he will sign more after he cones out of bb house
MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

[/QUOTE

U really want to know the details of TV Celebrity  ranking  on IF  LOL

well who knows it better than me  who worked day and night for TV Celebrity ranking of Gurmeet  once upon a time like a typical fangal ROFL .. he is ranked no.3 between  LOLLOL

Chalo let me tell u in detail how TV celebrity ranking is done

all u hv to do is sit 24/7 on that profile of your favorite actor and view his/her photos as much as u can and daily make 2 to 3 comments on his/her profile without fail ... if 50 members do this for a week .. then dhaam your fav enter top 10  LOL .. thats how ranking is done on IF for all the daily soap actors ...  in fact  If bolly and telly actors rankiNg r merged na , then barun sobti and gurmeet might overtake aamir , salman and srk in rankings too going by the comments  their fans make on IF  LOL... lets figure that out before figuring out gautam ka rankings LOLLOL

I have no clue ...and dont think I would want ... as I dont watch Soaps ...but using your logic

• So some 50 people were watching him 24 x 7 from 21st Sept to 3rd Nov and now have lost interest in watching him...so he is going back to his Old Level...wonder why these 50 people suddenly developed the interest from 21st and then suddenly lost it from last few weeks...does that have any reason ?
P.S -quite separately, If this ranking is not credible, then as a part of IF team you should push for something that is more credible.

Sakina3SIR.MEOWINGTON

ZanduBaaM IF-Sizzlerz
ZanduBaaM
ZanduBaaM

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Lol...and he doesnt figure in the top 100 of India Forum TELEVISION CELEBRITY INDEXLOL

Jyoti ...please clarify which one is credible ...IF index or  that link you attached ??

Gautam GulatiBiography

Upload Gautam Gulati's Picture

He has worked for 4 years in the shows of Ekta Kapoor and have done around 6 shows of Balaji Telefilms and now working in the highest TRP show named Dia Aur Baati Hum of Star Plus since Three Years

Read the full biography

Television Celebrity Ranking

• Current:  127 
  • Last Week:  58
  •  
  • Peak:  29   (03 November 2014)

Wonder why IF doesn't seem to recognize the popularity. Ermm

His popularity soared  from the second week and from 200+ he came to 29 within 2 weeks of the show...this was around the time when most of us were Gautam's fans out of sympathy ...Many like us might have moved away from supporting GG after seeing his antics later ...which explains the drop.

Based on the facts above, he is losing popularity at the same pace he gained and heading to the pre Bigg Boss levels.

The site might have rated him based on November popularity...which incidently is redundant now...easy come easy go .

well who knows it better than me  who worked day and night for TV Celebrity ranking of Gurmeet  once upon a time like a typical fangal ROFL .. he is ranked no.3 between  LOLLOL

all u hv to do is sit 24/7 on that profile of your favorite actor and view his/her photos as much as u can and daily make 2 to 3 comments on his/her profile without fail ... if 50 members do this for a week .. then dhaam your fav enter top 10  LOL .. thats how ranking is done on IF for all the daily soap actors ...  in fact  If bolly and telly actors rankiNg r merged na , then barun sobti and gurmeet might overtake aamir , salman and srk in rankings too going by the comments  their fans make on IF  LOL... lets figure that out before figuring out gautam ka rankings LOLLOL

Clap kya yaar kachra kar diya ...kafi time se yahi link dekh raha tha main har  jagah ROFL 

Edited by ravibans - 31 December 2014 at 10:20am

jyoti06ScreamForMe

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Well Rani's rating is low because she dint create buzz this yr as much as rest created
the rating is based on the amount of buzz a celeb has created due to various reasons ... 

Rani created good enough a buzz to be in the headlines all year, with her Marriage, then Mardaani etc... This was good enough for her to be on top few.

Mardaani was a box office flop and media was not allowed for her marriage .. so logically speaking the buzz was not exactly created in media via her name ..   even then she features in top 51 only due to her marriage news

Media was not allowed created even bigger buzz due to relentless gossips & speculations and then later her official announcement was carried by national and international media.

and u mean to say Gautam woh is side hero in daily soaps  has so much money to pay the PRs for getting him in ORMAX top 5 too ROFL .. in that case why cant Puneet or Upen do it .. they toh r veterans in bollywood na  LOL .. Upen I heard is a superstar too LOLLOLWink .. everything cannot b managed by PR  especially when it comes to popularity and buzz  Big smile

As I described before, it needs petty cash to make such PR efforts, it's not a rated fashion magazine. Many celebs do this for PR, Kushal Tandon was top ten hot looking male, Bollywood and Hollywood put together ROFL ... He is freezing in ice box now ROFL 

As I said before in another post, this is not the only PR tool, ID depends on their PR teams, who find what effective to gather vote or promote their overall career...BB is not their only career objective.

So SRK , Aamir salman etc etc all top 51 in that list used their PR which superstar Upen or Tanna could not ?? ConfusedLOL
... And logicwise will PR waste time on such a fake website when the main motto of a level headed PR will b to make his/her client win the game show  .. LOL

As you also know this, how to provide credibility to a fake thing. They are the credibility factor of the report. Ab/SRK/Amir/Salaman... It's dumb to drop them LOL

And yes he was not a big face on TV till he entered big boss .. now things hv changed and he just grabbed a movie to b made on Dhoni's life  starrting Sushant  in which he plays the character of Raina ... so thats where his popularity escalated and he features in top 51 celeb .. simple  Big smile

I'm sure the guy who is playing even Dhoni, he didn't make the list...because if they want to make a justice and bring him in 50, they can't, he will probably feature below 500 in reality...just check the super hits of the year in Bollywood and see if all the leads have made the list. It's NOT... So you can't say that, he WILL play Raina, which is a side role, will have a bigger buzz than a released blockbuster...LOLLOL

Yes Sushant will not feature in top 51  in the list because he dint create any buzz in 2014 .. But with dhoni biopic and paani movie , he will create enough buzz in 2015 and will feature in top 51 for 2015 for sure ...Big smile ... and yes all leads starring in superhits of 2014 r right there in that list .. ranking obviously depends on the kind of buzz one created in media ...

If SUshant didn't make a buzz as a lead, how did Gautam make a buzz as a co-cast in the same movie? LOL 

Anyway, I know die hard fans will believe and that's why this is a weak PR tool, for which many don't adopt this. It's hard to make too many new fans, because marginal fans or neutrals won't believe this to be true. That's the reason, others probably did invest their PR effort in more proven areas. This works little...so it has to be coupled with other tools. I'm sure Gautam is doing it all. Because if he depends only on this...he will not succeed. Tongue 

Thanks for a good discussion Smile

In bold above :-) 
[/QUOTE]
vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Lol...and he doesnt figure in the top 100 of India Forum TELEVISION CELEBRITY INDEXLOL

Jyoti ...please clarify which one is credible ...IF index or  that link you attached ??

Gautam GulatiBiography

Upload Gautam Gulati's Picture

He has worked for 4 years in the shows of Ekta Kapoor and have done around 6 shows of Balaji Telefilms and now working in the highest TRP show named Dia Aur Baati Hum of Star Plus since Three Years

Read the full biography

Television Celebrity Ranking

• Current:  127 
  • Last Week:  58
  •  
  • Peak:  29   (03 November 2014)

Wonder why IF doesn't seem to recognize the popularity. Ermm

His popularity soared  from the second week and from 200+ he came to 29 within 2 weeks of the show...this was around the time when most of us were Gautam's fans out of sympathy ...Many like us might have moved away from supporting GG after seeing his antics later ...which explains the drop.

Based on the facts above, he is losing popularity at the same pace he gained and heading to the pre Bigg Boss levels.

The site might have rated him based on November popularity...which incidently is redundant now...easy come easy go .

Exactly...if some article comes out on IF and if her or his fans keep commenting or if theirs fan name is mentioned in some ones article also,if they comment on their favs there also, automatically the IF ranking goes up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

Go to top