Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No doubt gauti is popular ...But sunny Leone in top 20 over so many other top celebs. Yeh kahee kuku ka sexiest man waala site to nahee hain?

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Wishing all a Happy New year 🤗

No hard feelings towards anyone as its just a random show  ... so if any of my comment hurt anyone , apology from my side .. 

Happy New Year Jyo! 🤗
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel if Gauti doesn't win the show there will be riots in Lonavala 🤣
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He deserves it 🥳 Gautam FTW ⭐️
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sushant will make buzz in 2015 when his movie releases na  😳 ... this is list for 2014 when Gautam did make a buzz in big boss and thats why we r debating and discussing him here for pages   😆

I made that comparison and comment based on your reply on Pg5 Last Post. Where you said following:

"...he just grabbed a movie to b made on Dhoni's life  starrting Sushant  in which he plays the character of Raina ... so thats where his popularity escalated and he features in top 51 celeb .. simple"

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.glamcapture.com/the-10-most-discussed-tv-celebrities-of-2014
one more article gautam is in top 10 most discussed tv celebs of 2014 
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: melodrama

Awesome !
I'm glad it's helping some one to get a little closer to their goals

@ melodrama: Iam sure there wud be some knocking ur post with authencity crap!

Anyways thank u for sharing :)
vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: melodrama

TFS
HE deserves every bit of recognition he is getting.
Gauti FTW
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Na they just lost interest in commenting on IF which is of no use and instead concentrating on voting which is of great use 😆😳

And rankings r not part of IF team  .. its part of admin team  and i m not part of admin team 😃

Bold - sorry you goofed up...Your rationale above is contrary to the trend😆...the trend was upward when he was victim and always nominated... possibly ...the time when he got max votes and voters were engaged...the trend goes down when he is not even nominated ...@ last 3 weeks ...so your explanation of fans focussing on voting  doesn't hold any ground ...hopefully you can come up with something real and convincing😆

Till then my argument holds strength... that there is drastic drop in popularity😉 ...even the snal deal guy, host and panel members have commented on his visibility.😛

Edited by MadOwhat - 9 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Bold - sorry you goofed up...You rationale above is contrary to the trend😆...the trend was upward when he was victim and always nominated... possibly ...the time when he got max votes and voters were engaged...the trend goes down when he is not even nominated ...@ last 3 weeks ...so your explanation of fans focussing on voting  doesn't hold any ground ...hopefully you can come up with something real and convincing😆

Till then my argument holds strength... that there is drastic drop in popularity😉 ...even the snal deal guy, host and panel members have commented on his visibility.😛

You have raised some Good points MadoWhat 👍🏼

i still dont get which ranking we should believe why IF ranking is considered almost fake now 😕