Thinking of you... Rose

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Deeply saddened to hear about your recent loss, granddad passing away. In the part of world where I  currently live in.. people prefer to be left alone in times of bereavement.

Rose you are such a loved member of this forum..and as we all live as a Laagi family, where we tend to share our joys and sorrows. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies..

Our heart goes out to you at this difficult time

We want to express our sympathy and to let you know that our thoughts and prayers  are with you

Each one of us is thinking about you and the rest of your family. May god comfort and console, you. May grandpa's soul rest in peace.

Granddad will always live in your lives. You have a treasure trove of loving memories to find solace in, whenever he seems far away and you miss him.

Here is song I often hear when I am reminded of my dear ones who  are in paradise...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiE6xTmARro[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dear Rose
Life brings tears, smiles, and memories. The tears dry, the smile fades, but the memories live on forever. 

d Edited by -bharti- - 9 years ago
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rose sorry to hear of your loss , may your grandfather's soul rest in peace .
deepest sympathy to you and family  may god give you all strength to deal this loss .
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi oxy rose
sorry to hear about your grand father ...just remember he is happy somewhere up there ..coz he is with his close ones who departed ...may his soul rest in peace
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear rose🤗...our heartfelt condolences to you and your family dear. May your Grandpa's  soul rest in peace ...May God gives you and your family the strength to come over this difficult time dear our thoughts and prayers  are with you and your Family..🤗

FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear Rose

Sorry on hearing about your grandfather may he soul rest in peace and may you and your family get the strength to over come this sad loss

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi rose

accept condolence from all of us...may his soul rest in peace

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot everyone for your love and support . at the moment i'm at loss of words . really don't know what to say but thanks again for being there .
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rose, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family! May your grandfather's soul rest in peace! ðŸ¤—
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
sorry to hear about grand father...may his soul rest in peace