Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Cabini Os: myriad of stars..

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are to become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No ... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it? But it is!"

Excerpt from CAPTAIN CORELLI'S MANDOLIN by Louis de Bernires

*******************************************************************************************************************

New year's eve.. poolside lounger  

"You know. I think I can't do what you said. It's impossible for me to let go. Even if I try  I can't undo my love for him". I sighed looking at the stars up in the sky. "This is why you are so similar to him. Cheers to hopeless lovers". Cabir chuckled and clinked his beer can with my fruit punch. "If it is so then why is everything complicated?  Why it can't be simple?"I was genuinely confused. "Because you both are so different"! He answered nonchalantly. "You are drunk and you are making no sense" I shook my head in frustration. "Come on miss Nandini Moorthy, I can handle my drinks, and no one will get drunk over a can of beer.  You have to read in between lines to get my words".  " I can't cabir. I neither understand your friend, nor our relationship. I can't understand what he wants from me.It hurts me so much that i want to walk away. But then again, when i look at the stars i can't help but think I love him too much to let him go". I looked in to his eyes for an answer. "it's complicated because it is love, nandini. It's easy to fall in love, it's easy to fall out, but it's lot more difficult to remain in love". 

I could tell that he was no longer talking about me and manik. "Do you miss him?" I asked. "A lot". His voice contained a tinge of hidden heartbreak. "He left not because he didn't love you..He." "He loves me too like I love him, I know nandini. No one knows R as much as i know him. He left because he loved me more than anything else. He wanted me to move on because that was the only way he could protect me."  The pain was more tangible in his watery smile. "But you know what; I don't regret any moment I spent with him. Yes it hurts a lot; a lot of things went bad. Equations changed, I lost everything, but at the end of day, I had a chance to be with someone i love. To be myself. I will do the same if i get to do everything all over again." That moment i knew what he meant. "you see yourself in me, right?" I asked hesitantly, expecting a caberish laugh in return. "yes , I do " he said softly." because we both know   what love is and love is same for all, right? He tapped my hands reassuringly."i know it is difficult, since your monster knows nothing about love, it's because he never got a chance to be loved and he doesn't consider himself worthy to be loved. But trust me, he." "He loves me like i love him, i completed with a cheery smile."Cheers again to hopeless lovers" This time we clinked our glasses with our laughter resonating in background. 

Hi, Cabir is my fav character in kyy apart from manan. here is an os about cabini..If you enjoyed this os please comment😳

Edited by Forever19 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm start
loved it
very nicely written
continue soon
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so true and beautiful. very nice.
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was so serene and amazing!! Would love to read further!! Plz accept my buddy request and pm me the update!
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d pm. cabir how much I wish dat sm1 cn understand his pain and share it. U hv written their emotion so beautifully. loved it. keep writing.
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved it
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for commenting and encouraging me..I wish you all  a very happy new year..This new year has  brought me a lot of happiness in personal front..I wish you all to have a happy year ahead just like me😳
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The update was beautiful!! Loving Cabini!!!! Than for the pm!
Parud26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im speechless! 😲  how did you write up such a beautiful piece?!😲

it seemed so realistic and something that'd i'd love to see (and hopefully the CV's do give us this). such a heartfelt convo between these two  loved it!
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😊 Happy New Year...⭐️

thanks a lot for the pm...😊

awsome OS...πŸ‘
amazing...😊
beautiful...⭐️
totally am speechless... !!!!!!!!!!!
u penned the emotions of cabir beautifully...i loved it...😊
please write more...
😊