Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: IF-Reader

Dimpy when she entered BB: Gautam you are the best, but stay away from Di and Sonali they are using you..

After fight with Pritam: Change party like election, Gautam is using Sonali and Di..

😆😆so what should we believe?  and i thought Ali was double dhonki.. Pritam was right about her. 

After having such a friendly statement & suggestion from her, how could Gautam be disrespectful to her? Dimpy was nice with him, as per the statement you quoted.😳

Yes he has the freedom to consider her friend/foe for any reason, but why does he come up with the FALSE claim of being her friend and charge her for talking against? That's so evil...of Gautam 

We can have seperate threads for rest of the three contestants you mentioned. ðŸ˜‰
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: smallwonder

Best was - Ohhh gautam gulati ne mujh se baat ki ðŸ¤£  This guy is in the habit of not valuing friends, then coming back to them for image sudhar and then apni phuski karwa ke chale jaana... 

Dimply nailed it

yeaah GG ne mujh se baat ki😉😆
GG na hua amitabh bachchan ho gaya ðŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Wo kya haina Gautam ne bhaav nahi diya na Dimpy ko unlike Pritam and Ali isle chid gayi hain ðŸ˜†

First Dimpy shld thing what she says first she said gautam ur going good and all jhaa. But after changing her party she said u used Di, sonali and karishma WTH ðŸ˜†

Bolne se pehle soch toh le ke kya bolna hain ainvayi hi bole jaati hain ðŸ˜†

Dimpy ne chida nehi...chod toh Gautam ko laga...or why would he come up to dimpy...dimpy wasn't interested to talk to him at all ðŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara5471

😆 Kya ho gaya hai iss Forum ko, ki report button mandir ka ghanta bann gaya hai, bar bar bajta hai ðŸ˜†

Punyatma hain na humhara hero; karna parta hain ... Pooja ðŸ˜‰ Chahe bathroom main kyu na ho...Hamesha punya karte rehte hain hero  jiii ... ðŸ˜† Isliye help kardia ðŸ˜‰
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IF-Reader

Dimpy when she entered BB: Gautam you are the best, but stay away from Di and Sonali they are using you..

After fight with Pritam: Change party like election, Gautam is using Sonali and Di..

😆😆so what should we believe? and i thought Ali was double dhonki.. Pritam was right about her.

+1000
SoPunk thumbnail
Originally posted by: smallwonder

Best was - Ohhh gautam gulati ne mujh se baat ki ðŸ¤£  This guy is in the habit of not valuing friends, then coming back to them for image sudhar and then apni phuski karwa ke chale jaana... 

@Bold: Exactly the evil intent he had...😉
@Bold/Underline: the inevitable end of such evil intents... ðŸ˜†
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam can be described in many words but BRAVE and Courageous is definitely  not one of them. Be it Dimple yesterday or Upen the other day.  He is the wimpy kid of BB8. Always looking for support specially from Papa Puneet. Diandra named him the best " fattu". Once a fattu  always a fattu.Gautam"s capability ends with only roaming around half naked in the house and taking panga then backing out...crying to the camera that he wants to go " HOME". Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel bad for Gauti.. Dimpy did not even give him time to say his ratta hua dialogue - main tumhe dost maanta hun.. mere dil mein tumhare khilaaf kuch nahi hai.. blah blah..
Pata nahi kitne paise deke kisi se ye likhwaya hoga aur ab koi use ye dialogues use hi nahi karne deta..
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I genuinely feel Dimpy is dragging this as usual. I feel Gauti just went to confront her about she claiming to be used by Gauti. I dont see any thing wrong with Gautam actions here. Infact I feel Dimpy deserves this...agar mere bas mein hai tho i feel like slapping her. She just irritates me to the core.
raghu0307 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jab haathi chale bazaar .. kutte bhaunke hazaar.. 
bas ek kahawat hai