Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff:Dastaan-E-Mohabbat...#2 ch-22 pg.51(11th March) (Page 34)

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

it's awesome update anuClap
Krina di!Hug
i love itEmbarrassed
I love you!Big smile
jodha slap jalalShocked
Oh yeah.. He deserved every bit of it.. that guy!Angry
jalal support jodha even she slap him Wink
In a way, he saved his face only. Won't it be humiliating for a king that his ministers know he was slapped by his wife?LOL and well, Jodha might have spilled the beans about his 'not so kind' behavior with her.Geek
i don't want anyone take advantage differences between jalal and jodha like nigar and ruk taking today.Angry 
Even if someone takes advantage (I'm not sure) It should harm Jalal, not JodhaLOL
but i hope jodha understand him and his feeling. Cry
Hey, I wrote this line in the chapter- She wanted to tell him that she can understand the reason behind his actions. But not his actions. It implies that whatever be the reason, you can't justify is behavior by saying he was signed off with stress and emotional worry and blah blahOuch
thanks to pm meWink
Is that a thing to say? I'll always do that!Embarrassed
update soonTongue
I'll tryLOL
sorry for late comment Embarrassed
It's al-right dear!Embarrassed

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahbhavini

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Outstanding Update... Day by day UR writing becoming stronger and powerful... superb little angel.
*faints*Shocked
Oh my god!I love you Bhavi dii!Hug How are you??! 
I am doing fine... I loved this twist... Yaar takraar ke bina pyar me mithas nahi aati... loved it superb
Yea! And had this not happened at his stage when their love is still new, it would have happened later on and would have caused more problems. Now is the time for Jalal to curb his anger, and for them to emerge stronger, let's see if they understand it or not!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbhavini

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meenakaliswaran

love the story so much n the different view point of JJ i love it n like to be as u say n thank to keep jo as i like not as in show 
hope for more work ja took to get jo thanks for u such a beautiful story 
Oh yeah! Jodha of dastaan is a stranger to Jodha of showLOL I just hope no one's expecting Jodha will forgive him easily, because she won't. Unfortunately, she's got self-respect, unlike our mahaan show ki JodhaLOL
But hey! I love you!Hug
Anu U have created successfully new Jodha's new image in this story... While reading I can feel the difference in character... Awesome Star
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged

love the story so much n the different view point of JJ i love it n like to be as u say n thank to keep jo as i like not as in show 
Oh yeah! Jodha of dastaan is a stranger to Jodha of showLOL I just hope no one's expecting Jodha will forgive him easily, because she won't. Unfortunately, she's got self-respect, unlike our mahaan show ki JodhaLOL
But hey! I love you!Hug
Anu U have created successfully new Jodha's new image in this story... While reading I can feel the difference in character... Awesome Star
Di!Hug I feel honored. Such encouraging words coming from someone like you, its flattering!Heart

shahbhavini

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged

But hey! I love you!Hug
Di!Hug I feel honored. Such encouraging words coming from someone like you, its flattering!Heart
U really deserve all this praise... I was shocked when I read you OS... I couldn't believe at first... you have outgrown in your writing... seriously... Loved it...Clap
shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Outstanding Update... Day by day UR writing becoming stronger and powerful... superb little angel.
*faints*Shocked
I am doing fine... I loved this twist... Yaar takraar ke bina pyar me mithas nahi aati... loved it superb
Yea! And had this not happened at his stage when their love is still new, it would have happened later on and would have caused more problems. Now is the time for Jalal to curb his anger, and for them to emerge stronger, let's see if they understand it or not!
But I can feel it started to brew
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged

But hey! I love you!Hug
U really deserve all this praise... I was shocked when I read you OS... I couldn't believe at first... you have outgrown in your writing... seriously... Loved it...Clap
Niall one?Shocked And I thought I've lost that flair because I haven't written in a while.. Oh god!Shocked Dii..Hug

shahbhavini

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged

*faints*Shocked
But I can feel it started to brew
Definitely. Jalal is regretting his actions, just a bit more time and he'll learn to keep his temper at bay. As for their relation, I'm sure they'll work together and carve one of the best love stories we've ever had!Embarrassed

shahbhavini

Go to top