Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff:Dastaan-E-Mohabbat...#2 ch-22 pg.51(11th March) (Page 18)

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Guys!!!!Hug
Dastaan completes an year filled with romance and eternal love today... I really don't know what to say.. Don't they say time flies? Its so true..!!! Like really!!
Well, I really never wanted to be the kind of person I am today..Not that I regret it! But like, it was unexpected- in a positive way!
I seriously feel like god! I have really changed so much! My style of writing, my confidence everything had improved.. and I really can't thank you guys enough for that!
So even though there will be a time when the dastaan of this dastaan will come to an end, I have endless memories to cherish and keep in my heart forever and beyond!
It feels like I started this story just yesterday, an innocent story with zillion mistakes coming straight from my heart... This story has always been the special-est for me, can't say the same for you guys but There is no Anushka without dastaan, for sure...Heart
All I can say is.. Be with me till the end, love me like you guys do... I love you all!Hug
Anu,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Arushi...aisha.....11110--cute.manasi--

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Guys!!!!Hug
Dastaan completes an year filled with romance and eternal love today... I really don't know what to say.. Don't they say time flies? Its so true..!!! Like really!!
Well, I really never wanted to be the kind of person I am today..Not that I regret it! But like, it was unexpected- in a positive way!
I seriously feel like god! I have really changed so much! My style of writing, my confidence everything had improved.. and I really can't thank you guys enough for that!
So even though there will be a time when the dastaan of this dastaan will come to an end, I have endless memories to cherish and keep in my heart forever and beyond!
It feels like I started this story just yesterday, an innocent story with zillion mistakes coming straight from my heart... This story has always been the special-est for me, can't say the same for you guys but There is no Anushka without dastaan, for sure...Heart
All I can say is.. Be with me till the end, love me like you guys do... I love you all!Hug
Anu,

@ red

we will anu dear...Big smile

aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
tune toh emotional ker diya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Arushi...--cute.manasi--

...Arushi... Goldie
...Arushi...
...Arushi...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged

AnuHug

May you write lots and of great work like dastaan..Embarrassed
though I got to know about dastaan quite late thanks to my chicken poxLOL
you are flawless write Clapand it's really hard to believe through your writing that you are only 12..
i will go on saying this till eternity... ROFL
keep up this good workThumbs Up
last but not the least updateLOL

...Arushi... Goldie
...Arushi...
...Arushi...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha...11110

Anu aur emotional kardaLOL
she is chota packet bara damakkaROFL
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Guys!!!!Hug
Anu,

@ red

we will anu dear...Big smile

Heya!Hug Whats up?Wink
And Iove you too!Hug
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha...11110

tu emotional na hoHug