Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

-DRAMA QUEENS CLUB- #2 ~aaj mera jee karda ke udd jawan~ (Page 100)

PaapiGudia IF-Rockerz
PaapiGudia
PaapiGudia

Joined: 02 August 2014
Posts: 7386

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by PaapiGudia

Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by PaapiGudia

Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by PaapiGudia

my wifi slow challling yaaarCry

yaaa that guy looking alike karan tackerLOL
haanLOL

oops sorry i started reading some posts in QH forumLOL
koi baat naiBig smile  u watch fuzzolll hai ??ShockedConfused  what apkao show hai
noROFL

i was just checking out some topicsLOL too funnyLOL
konse topic ??? BTW KVB ki bhi chuuti ho gayi wwaha se LOL

surbhi will cont. 80 yrs tak LOL
wait lemme post the linkROFL

sj toh 200yrs tak fizool hai kregiLOL uska bread nd butter jo aata hai isseROFL
aye dnt post anything , nt interstedConfusedOuch

Tumne woh chumme wala thread dekha of anu-dp , haila kinna fake haiLOL

fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 16101

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
LOL

Edited by _kiara17 - 17 March 2015 at 4:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaapiGudia

fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 16101

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaapiGudia

Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by PaapiGudia

Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by PaapiGudia

Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by PaapiGudia

my wifi slow challling yaaarCry

yaaa that guy looking alike karan tackerLOL
haanLOL

oops sorry i started reading some posts in QH forumLOL
koi baat naiBig smile  u watch fuzzolll hai ??ShockedConfused  what apkao show hai
noROFL

i was just checking out some topicsLOL too funnyLOL
konse topic ??? BTW KVB ki bhi chuuti ho gayi wwaha se LOL

surbhi will cont. 80 yrs tak LOL
wait lemme post the linkROFL

sj toh 200yrs tak fizool hai kregiLOL uska bread nd butter jo aata hai isseROFL
aye dnt post anything , nt interstedConfusedOuch

Tumne woh chumme wala thread dekha of anu-dp , haila kinna fake haiLOL
haan dekhaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaapiGudia

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 15660

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hey lovely gals
Wassup

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaapiGudiafitoori_kudi

fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 16101

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

Hey lovely gals
Wassup
heyTongue

competition ka kya hua??Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaapiGudia

PaapiGudia IF-Rockerz
PaapiGudia
PaapiGudia

Joined: 02 August 2014
Posts: 7386

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _kiara17

LOL


darling u were awwsummm der Clap proud of u KIARABig smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fitoori_kudi

fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Joined: 09 July 2014
Posts: 16101

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaapiGudia

Originally posted by _kiara17

LOL


darling u were awwsummm der Clap proud of u KIARABig smileWink
thnx jannROFL
mujko hassi aa rhe haiROFL  mera 1st time tha aiseLOL
-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Joined: 21 May 2014
Posts: 15660

Posted: 17 March 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by abhigya24

Hey lovely gals
Wassup
heyTongue

competition ka kya hua??Tongue
Mast hua.
Results abhi baaki hai Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fitoori_kudi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-DRAMA QUEENS CLUB- #1 Abhi toh party shuru huihai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: fitoori_kudi   Replies: 1195   Views: 23366

fitoori_kudi 1195 23366 02 January 2015 at 4:34am by fitoori_kudi
CC 160#Nautanki Queens# strictly IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eccentrica   Replies: 1196   Views: 37163

Eccentrica 1196 37163 03 September 2014 at 11:47am by BarunKiChamiya
CC 159 #Nautanki Queens# strictly IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: sweetly_sour   Replies: 1188   Views: 22926

sweetly_sour 1188 22926 16 August 2014 at 2:56am by arshi_cute
CC 162#Nautanki Queens# strictly IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: lLoveYouHrithik   Replies: 1192   Views: 29607

lLoveYouHrithik 1192 29607 26 July 2014 at 1:20pm by .shinchan.
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59185

swan20 1191 59185 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index